Crushing

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's life use to be pretty average but now he is in high school where assignments pile up on him to the point he doesn't even do it. Volley ball practices are so long and time consuming that he just wants to pass out in the middle of the gym. There is this freakishly tall guy that hates him for no absolute reason. However sleep is good he was currently sleeping, you could hear his little snores and puppy yelps, but he had school. He was most likely gonna be late but that didn't hit him till a few minutes later. 

"!" Baekhyun screeched as he hopped of his bed. He barely landed on his feet as he ran to his closet to get his uniform.

"Damn it Baekbeom, why didn't you at least try to wake me up" 

Baekbeom peered from the corner of his room" who said I didn't at least try?" 

"Huh" Baekhyun was confused there was no way his brother attempted to wake him 

"Trust me I did, I was even tempted to splash water on you" 

"Whatever just wait outside for me I'm already late". 

 

 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

"Have you seen Baekhyun?" Wooseok asked Jongdae as they were approaching Korean history. 

"Uh no why?" 

"Usually you guys get to school together, plus he still has my notes" Wooseok said with a raised eyebrow "so I would like them back"

"Uh I told him yesterday I wouldn't be able to due to my mom's doctor's appointment"

"Then?"

"!"Jongdae shouted 

Wooseok flinched by the sudden remark "What?"

"That er slept in" 

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

 

Chanyeol was nervous today, he didn't know why. Maybe because Dara was by him when she was talking to one of her friends or was it because today was the day he was gonna go to the midgets house. Nah couldn't be that, it has be Dara her presence in general just makes him nervous. 

However he noticed class was gonna start soon and Baekhyun was no where to be found. Sure the guy could be late but around this time is the time he usually walks in. 

"Okay class, I will start taking role now"

Dara then went to her seat, Chanyeol sighed it was nice while it lasted he thought to himself 

"Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun?" Mr. Kang said as he took attendance 

He waited for there to be absolute silence "Absent"

Absent are you ing kidding me, does he know we have to work on the project again today. 

Twenty minutes go by and Baekhyun still isn't in class, he was tempted to text him to see if he would be coming. But no that would hurt his pride plus he knows that idiot more than anyone thinks he does, he is gonna show up..eventually.

There was a sudden loud thud, and everyone looked the direction of where it came from. No surprise it comes from Baekhyun rushing through doors of the classroom. The impact was so sudden that it caused the shorter to fall on the floor.

Most laughed while others stiffen a laugh while Chanyeol shook his head in mere disappointment, but he release a breath of relief because now they could work on their project today after school. 

Baekhyun got up from the floor but his facial expression threw Chanyeol off has the other seemed to have that lifeless look that he sometimes had. He didn't even approach the teacher to apologize for his tardiness. He walked over to his seat next to Chanyeol but he didn't glance at Chanyeol just took his seat. 

"Glad you showed up but trust me its because of our project"

 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.

 

"You definitely care for him"

"Shut the up Oh Sehun" Chanyeol snarled

The two were currently in biology class, they were working on a lab while talking about Baekhyun almost not showing up to school. 

"What..I'm just stating the truth"Sehun casually said, while looking through the microscope. 

"I don't care about him, I only cared about the project" Chanyeol dismissed 

"Sure.."

He sighed "You never believe me when it come to him " 

"Its not that its just your in denial" 

"How? you could clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter