Hurt

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was still sitting in one of stalls, he could hear the music booming from where he was. The song was a Sam Smith song, that is a huge shift from that Britney Spears song. Chanyeol felt so ashamed, not only did he in a public bathroom at a karaoke bar, but the person he thought of was Baekhyun. He isn't sure why he thought of him, he isn't gay, he doesn't like Baekhyun. So what could be the reason, he didn't wanna dwell on it anymore. He got up and cleaned his pants and made sure he looked the way he came. His face was still flushed from his pleasuring, and he still had beads of sweat on his forehead. 

He walked out and his eyes shifted to the stage, it was Kyungsoo and Jongin on stage. Kyungsoo has a nice voice as well, and Jongin was dancing more than actually singing. 

"Hey Chanyeol!" 

Chanyeol recognizes the voice, and his heart felt like it was gonna drop. He turned his head and made contact with Baekhyun. Baekhyun still looked beautiful and mesmerizing as he did when he was on stage. Chanyeol found him really attractive, but nothing wrong with finding a friends of yours attractive right?

"Hey,"he walks over to the bar area where he was. He took a seat near him,"Nice performance".

Baekhyun knows his little performance was more than just "nice", "Thank you, where did you go after?"

Chanyeol gulped, he hopes it wasn't obvious "I went to the bathroom, I had an upset stomach" 

Baekhyun wanted to believe it but the back of his mind was telling him different. He tried his best to seduce Chanyeol, he just hope he had some kind of affect on him. "Do you feel better now" He slowly draped his hand on Chanyeol's leg to give him comfort.

Chanyeol felt his heart pick up a fast pace "U-uh yea" he slightly moved his leg from Baekhyun's grasp. 

Baekhyun was disappointed but he was still determined, "Wanna sing a song together?"

Chanyeol wanted to order a drink and just watch performances, not actually perform for people. "I don't know, I don't think my voice will even catch up to yours"

Baekhyun laughed "Don't put yourself down, I'm sure you have a nice voice"

Chanyeol sung during his on time, he would never expect to sing in front of people. "May I ask what song?"

Baekhyun eyes began to lit up as Chanyeol was thinking about singing with him "I'm cool with whatever, you could choose"

Chanyeol was relieved at the thought he could choose the song," Okay I think I have one"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>><><><

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on the stage, and some were surprised those two decided to sing together. Kyungsoo and Jongin found it adoring those two were gonna sing. While the rest were curious on what song they were gonna sing. 

"I'm kinda nervous" Chanyeol gave a nervous chuckle. 

Baekhyun looked and noticed Chanyeol is shaking, "Hey look at me"

Chanyeol met his gaze. 

"If your nervous don't look at them, just look at me okay?"

"Okay", he couldn't believe he felt safe after hearing what Baekhyun told him. 

The song started playing and it was slow but sweet. Chanyeol decided to start first, but instead at looking the crowd he maintained eye contact with Baekhyun. 

"I may seem strong, I may be smiling
But there are many times when I'm alone"

He had a beautiful voice, Baekhyun would love to hear his voice everyday if he could, he decided to sing the next set of lines. 

"I may seem like I don't have any worries
But I have a lot to say
The moment I first saw you, I was so attracted to you
I didn't weigh out my thoughts and just talked"

Chanyeol always found Baekhyun's voice beautiful, it was out of this world. The two then began to sing the hook together. 

"The answer is you
My answer is you
I showed you my everything
You are my everything
Because I was so sure"

Instead of looking at the crowd, the two mostly kept eye contact with one another. Majority of the crowd knew how Baekhyun felt about Chanyeol, while the rest had an idea. However Chanyeol is the one their unsure about, he always states to never be interested in the same gender. He has feelings for someone, but that someone hardly acknowledges him. 

The song was soon coming to an end, and Baekhyun was singing the adlibs towards the end of the song which made everyone cheer or encourage them. 

"Don't leave, just let me stay by your side
(Just let me stay by your side)
No matter how much I think about it (oh it's you)
Because it's you
It's you
It's you"

(song: EXO Answer)

The two ended the song together and heard the claps and cheers. However the two kept starring at one another, their stares were intense. Sehun interrupted the two once he coughed. 

"Great song you two, something you guys aren't telling us?" Sehun teased. 

Baekhyun felt his face turn red because the song they sung was a love song, "N-no why would you-"

"The song is one of my favorites, there was no meaning behind it. But I'm glad to have sing it with you Baekhyun"

Baekhyun felt his heart ache cause he was falling deeper and deeper than he should, "Great song choice, it suited our voices well"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Roll call" Heechul announced he needed to make sure everyone was here so they could be their to Buyeo. 

"Everyone is here...except Baekhyun" Suho said, he wasn't surprised he just prayed Baekhyun arrives soon. 

Jongdae could have taken Baekhyun to school, but he insisted that he could get himself up.

Luhan sighed "I swear to god if Baekhyun doesn't-" 

As if on cue Baekhyun was running to the bus, he seemed exhausted but he made it. 

Chanyeol sighed in relief because he wasn't sure how long the team was willing to wait for him. 

"You piece of , be late for school, but not a trip like this" Luhan needed this trip especially when school was kicking him in the . 

Baekhyun felt like he was grasping for air "Shut up Luhan, just be happy I'm here". 

Heechul didn't need to hear bickering this early in the morning "Everyone on the bus" 

Jongdae sat with Baekhyun, he would sit with Minseok but the older has been keeping his distance from him. It hurts but if he really cares he would let him have his space. Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol was sitting with Sehun, but also noticed his eyes glued to his phone. 

Who is he texting?, Baekhyun thought to himself. Chanyeol smiled while he texted effortlessly on his phone. 

"Did you sleep well?"

Baekhyun thoughts were cut off, "Uh yea"

Jongdae scoffed,"lies, you wouldn't have been late"

"Even if I do sleep well, its just a habit to wake up lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter