Don't Hurt

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol couldn't find Baekhyun after school so he assumed the smaller ditched classes again. He tells him not ditch classes and take it all more serious, however its Baekhyun. The man hardly listens to anyone, and its rare if he listens to Chanyeol. He just hopes he is at home when he gets there so he doesn't have to worry about him, because he hates worrying about him because then Baekhyun himself gets mad about it. 

He walks him expecting a small guy to run in his arms, but instead is welcomed by his older sister sitting counter drinking wine during broad daylight, while scrolling through her phone, "Well glad to see your back."

She gives her attention to Chanyeol, "Chanyeol!" she runs to him excitedly while literally jumping on him, hopping he catches her, and he does but there was a struggle. 

"Your not light.", he says while struggling to hold her up. 

" you." she removes her self, and slightly annoyed by her little brother's comment, "Now where is that little boyfriend of yours?"

"Yoora- wait he isn't here?"

"Nope, trust me I looked around. I even called his name, Minhyun."

"Thats strange, wait- his name is Baekhyun not Minhyun? " Chanyeol questions how she got Minhyun out of Baekhyun. They were two different sets of names. 

"Oh, I swore I heard his name was Minhyun."

"Who even- you know what I'm just gonna call him.", Chanyeol clicks his number, he waited for it to ring and it did 2 times then going straight to voice mail. He removes the phone from his ears but couldn't shake the state of shock he was in. 

Yoora looks at him with concern, "Did he not answer?"

"No, he ignored it."

"Hm, I like him already."

"Shut up, who dropped you off?"

"Leeteuk, I heard he doesn't drive you places anymore."

"Yea, I received a car so I thought it was best to drive myself places."

"Well he should be coming back later, once he is back lets catch up." She wraps her arms around his shoulder, "Little bro, you must tell me when you found men attractive."

He groans, "Do you hate me ?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Luhan and Sehun were currently in the grocery store grabbing for items that Luhan's mom sent. She sent them to get the items because they had nothing else better to do. Luhan pushed the cart while Sehun was behind with his hands also pushing the cart. They looked like a married couple, people even asked if they were married. Sehun said yes a few times but Luhan would dimiss with "No we are just dating." Sehun would sulk about it, but Luhan tells him "Maybe in a future."

"Your mom must be stocking up for winter or something." Sehun says while scrolling through the list. 

"Nah she does this every month, plus my siblings could eat."

"Okay, well we are in the dairy asile so the cheese should be around." Sehun then began to look for the cheese. 

Luhan couldn't help but smile, because it did feel like they were a married couple going shopping. It was a nice feeling, especially since he could have himself with Sehun for a long time. "I'm glad you came into my life."

Sehun walks back with some pepper jack cheese, "Whats with this sudden confession?"

Luhan feels a blush creep upon his face, "I-I j-just thought you make me really happy."

Sehun leans in presses his lips against his, it lasted about 3 seconds then he pulled away, "You make me happy too Luhan."

"I hope I do." Luhan chuckles, "No lets finish up so we could head home and do stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" Sehun questioned. 

"You know." Luhan didn't feel the need to explain, "Lets just go to the fruit section."

They were in Sehun's car driving back, while waiting for the light to turn green Luhan sees Baekhyun at a cafe, but not alone, "Hey Se, is that Baekhyun?" 

Sehun looks the direction Luhan was referencing to, and notices it is Baekhyun but with a guy. "Yea, but who is that?". 

Luhan shrugs, "it isn't Chanyeol, but Baek would never." 

"I agree, maybe an old friend?"

Luhan doesn't answer but instead takes a picture. "Maybe Jongdae will know?" 

><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><>

Suho

Hey team.

Minseok 
What. do. you. want?

Suho 

why are you so rude..

Jongdae

He's sick, so he isn't in a good mood. 

Tao

Aww are you taking care of him.

Jongdae

Of course, my min min needs all the treatment.

Minseok 

Dae, plz stop.

Jongdae

Why? do you not want my affection?

Minseok

I didn't say that.

Kris

Hey suho.

Suho 

hey kris, at least someone greets me 

Jongin

Why are we being texted? 

Suho 

Oh, so yk pledis?

Sehun 

Yea the team that has one more member than us.

Luhan 

thats seriously how you remember them?

Sehun 

Yep.

Suho

Anyways, they host these parties once a year for all volleyball schools around the area.

Kyungsoo

So a party? why weren't we invited last time?

Suho

That is a good question, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter