Game commence

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun rose his head as he heard his name being called by one the nurses. "She's in critical condition, but if surgery is successful she has a higher chance of living."

Baekhyun should be happy or relieved but hearing the word surgery, made him think otherwise. "How much is it?"

The nurse's face was hard to read, but she did give him an answer "$300,000."

Baekhyun dropped to his knees, because that was expensive. Baekbeom couldn't believe the price either as tears kept flowing from his face. "Baekhyun, we don't have that kind of money."

"But this is our mother-" Baekhyun choked on a sob because if his mother was gone he wouldn't know what to do with his life. 

Chanyeol sat there and watched it all go down, he felt bad. He didn't know much about his family but it seemed something happened to his mother. He wanted to do something, he didn't know Baekhyun much, but he wanted to help him. 

"Could we see her?" Baekhyun asked. 

Nurse nodded and began lead them the way where she was, but Baekhyun told them to stay for a second. He hastily walked over to Chanyeol, "I wanna thank you for bringing me here, and please let the team know I'll be ready for the game tomorrow."

Chanyeol got up and grabbed Baekhyun's hand before he could walk away." Just know I'm- I mean we are here for you so don't think you need to endure this alone."

Baekhyun may be an idiot for thinking this, but he was falling in love with this man more everyday. "I-I know but please don't tell them about this."

Chanyeol was hesitant but maybe it was for the best "Okay, but update me later tonight about you and your mom."

Baekhyun gave him a warm smile "Of course."

Baekhyun and his brother stood in front of their mother, and she looked so pitiful. Her face had some many cuts and bruises you could barely make her face. They just felt her pain from where they were standing, you could tell she was barely breathing. 

"How did she end like this?" Baekhyun asked. 

"It was....him."

Baekhyun was no longer sad, but instead anger started to take over him. His father has always been abusive when it came to his mother. If not his mother it would be them. "we made a deal with him how could-"

"You didn't come home last night, I believe thats what triggered it. I can't always be there for you, or mom all the time Baekhyun and I'm so sorry for it." Baekbeom goes to college, somewhere quite far so he can't always be there. Nonetheless he is saving up money to help his family, take down his father but his father is untouchable right now. He is hardly ever home, and always threatens their mother if they even think about it. Last night was a good example, Baekhyun didn't come home after the beating he received so their father assume he was gonna rat him out. 

"I knew I should have came home." Baekhyun started to cry, he was gonna loose his mother due to his own selfishness. 

Baekbeom started to comfort him "Don't blame your self.......we will figure this out."

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><>

Today was the game against their opponents, this game gonna determine their trip. Everyone waited for this game in anticipation.The team getting ready as knee pads were being put on along with tightening of their shoes. They talked about what the team is known for, and one of them was playing dirty. The way Kris got injured last time they played against them wasn't accidental. 

"They play dirty, so be aware of what they could do. The referee won't call it out, he will call out anything we will do." Kris explained how the other team could play. 

"Overall their s." Luhan inserted. 

"Your not wrong." Jongin sighed. 

Baekhyun was listening to all the things being said, he just didn't feel up to talking. Especially with his mom who is still unconscious. The money for the surgery was a lot, they didn't even have half what the cost was. 

"But thanks to my Kyungie, his serving last minute costed us a win last time." Jongin said as he wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. 

"Jongin, you know how I feel about public affection." Kyungsoo was more of get cuddles, kisses, and wonderful at home. Then doing kisses and cuddles in front of others it makes him feel embarrassed. 

"I can't help it." he muttered. 

Tao went looking for Luhan, but instead he came across a very hot blonde doing push ups. He hide behind a wall so he wasn't noticed. The very hot blonde was Kris, and it seemed he was warming up for the game. The push ups were fast, steady, and he was sweating but Tao found it very attractive. Before he knew it lewd thoughts invaded his mind, thinking about being under him made him blushed. 

Kris stopped and looked toward Tao's direction, "Starring is a habit of yours huh?"

Tao shrieked, "I didn't mean to, I swear I was just passing by-"

"I don't mind." Kris got up and approached him, he was closer now but maybe too close. He could smell his cologne along with sweat it wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter