Confession

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Talk?" Baekhyun was curious on what Chanyeol meant by talking. Did he overstep his boundaries? If so he didn't mean to escalate to a point where he was mad at him. 

"Yea, talk." Chanyeol's facial expressions were hard to read, he didn't seem mad, more concerned than ever. "Lets walk." Chanyeol jerks his head towards the direction on where he would like to start walking.

Baekhyun joined him, "So-" his phone began to vibrate and the person texting him was Jongdae. 

Dae

Where are you two? did you even find him?

Baekhyun 

Yea I found him, and we are talking.

Dae

okay hurry up though, the firework showing will start soon.

Baekhyun 

K .

"Who was that?" Chanyeol asked. 

"It was Jongdae asking if we're okay, but enough about that what did you wanna talk to me about?"

Chanyeol just continued walking and he finally came to a stop. It seemed they were somewhere pretty high up, the view was phenomenal. "Lets talk here, when did you know you were interested in guys?"

Baekhyun felt his the air something becoming thick. "What?"

"I know its weird but I'm genuinely curious."

Baekhyun didn't wanna further question it, "When I dated Taeyeon, my ex. I realized I wasn't physically nor emotionally  attracted to her, it was more of admiration. However seeing guys run track made me get boners instead of me and Tae making out."

Chanyeol didn't wanna laugh but it was always funny how blunt Baekhyun could be. 

Baekhyun knew of his uality at a young age he just never knew a way of how to deal with it, "So thats when I sorta found out but it was confirmed once I dated Minho, that bastard I loved to death. However I fully got over him these past weeks because of something or I should say someone."

Chanyeol lifted an eyebrow at the final remark, "Who?"

Baekhyun turned from the view and stared deeply into his eyes "That person is you."

Chanyeol wasn't too surprised especially after his conversation with Sehun he has came to confirm certain things. "When did you like me?"

"I liked you honestly that day at the beach, when you fake confessed to me. It felt real to me, you made feel as if I was her. You have been so nice to me since then and we have so much in common its almost like I found a taller slightly more handsome version of me."

"Byun Baekhyun." he gave him a smug smile. "Are you confessing to me?"

"Of course idiot, I like you.", Baekhyun began to pout.

"Cute." he whispered. 

"Did you just call me cute?" 

Chanyeol's eye contact didn't falter "So what if I did?"

"Then I'm offended cause I think I'm more y then cute."

Chanyeol started to laugh, "So your in love with me."

Now Chanyeol was playing with his emotions "Yea Yoda, I am in love with you. It's hard not wanting to kiss, or hug you and trying to not think of erted things when I see you shirtless."

Chanyeol was getting flustered, and soon thought of his bathroom incident. He would die if Baekhyun knew about it, but it was nice to know Baekhyun has ual thoughts about him. "I'm flattered on how you spend your time just thinking about me."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Shut up, now is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Pretty much, you don't care to know how I feel about you?"

"Its not as if I don't care, because I do but I'm sacred if you don't feel the same way."

"Its not that I don't feel the same way." Chanyeol felt uneasy because he didn't wanna say the wrong thing. "Because I think I do but could you give me time?"

Baekhyun couldn't believe what he was hearing, the guy he has liked for a while is expressing how he feels about him. "Wait so you do like me." he pointed to himself in a cute manner. 

"Maybe, but I never been attracted to the same gender, so its a lot for me to take in."

"Chanyeol, I'll wait for you if you are sure you have feelings for me.", Baekhyun knows Chanyeol has never been near another before besides Sehun, so he will give him time. "However I won't wait long mister."

"Got it." Chanyeol said with smile that showed off his dimples. 

"I honestly thought you wanted to talk to me about the napkin thing."

"Napkin thing?" Then Chanyeol's face became many shades of red."May I ask what your intentions were?"

Baekhyun gave him a sly smirk "Good question." he took a few more steps closer to Chanyeol. Every step back Chanyeol took was every step Baekhyun took forward. "What don't be nervous, our feelings are somewhat mutual."

Chanyeol took a stop once his body was against the railing separating them from the bottom of the plaza. "Yea b-but I'm still trying to figure out mine."

Once Baekhyun was close enough he pressed his body against Chanyeol's, "You know my intentions were to make you feel good, but also see you flustered like this." Baekhyun said this all with a cute smile placed on his face. "Also vivid dreams about you  too"

Chanyeol knew he could be shy, but he thought it was time to show Baekhyun how dominant he could be. "I see." his voice went ten times deeper which made Baekhyun's skin crawl. He then switched places with Baekhyun, making him the person's who body is pressed against the railings, "Mind telling me some of these dreams" he whispers against his ear. 

Baekhyun felt a little aroused,"Holy sh-"

Then booming sounds and bright colors were placed upon the sky. That made them pull away from the intimate position they were in. The colors spammed from blue, red, purple, and to a ravishing green. It was beautiful, sure it they couldn't see this scenery with their friends, but seeing it with one another was enough. 

"Its so pretty.", Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and saw on the lights reflected on his white porcelain skin. "So are you."

"Yah." he playfully hit him, "Call me hot or y."

"But I see you as cute."

Baekhyun decided not to argue anymore about it,"I didn't know how y you could be if I push you to your limit."

"I mean, I just felt the need to make sure your aware I'm not always shy".

Baekhyun smirked, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter