The Hunt...pt2

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun knew it was wrong for him to sleep during this team building game but he couldn't help it. He was so tired and no he didn't stay up playing video games he was up cleaning. Cleaning? yes he was cleaning since his house will be used for him and Chanyeol to work on their project.

None of them know that Baekhyun knows where most of the items are in this scavenger hunt. He was good at games that required thinking or strategy, but one he was tired and two Chanyeol kept being a towards him. 

"Sehun, what do I do?" Chanyeol asked. 

"what do you mean?"

"With him" he said as he pointed to a half asleep Baekhyun. 

"Hm I don't know...what about apologizing?" 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows "apologize?"

"Uh ya-".

"nope" Chanyeol crossed his arms "Why would I even apologize? Sehun you know what he did-"

"Chanyeol, I know" Sehun placed his hands on Chanyeol's shoulders to comfort him "but do you ever think that maybe he doesn't know and plus can't you put it aside for now".

Baekhyun was listening to the converstation, maybe he could finally figure it out. 

Chanyeol scoffed "bull, how could he not know".

Before Chanyeol could finish what he was gonna say he pulled out his phone to check the time and realized they were running out of it. 

"Damn"

"What"

"We have 20 minutes". 

That alone made Baekhyun jolt awake "20 minutes?"  

Chanyeol and Sehun both looked his way. Chanyeol still seemed pissed while Sehun was amused. 

"Yes we do, I hope you enjoyed your little nap" Chanyeol said sarcastically. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes" Yes I did" He got up from his sleeping postion and approached the giant. "Let me see the map"

Chanyeol flinched away " No why should I?" 

"Trust me I know where most of these items are"

Chanyeol maintained eye contact with him and he could tell the midget was serious. "How I know your not lying and your not just gonna flunk this game for us."

"One I don't dislike Sehun and two I'm not trying do ladders and three I hate loosing" 

Chanyeol smirked because those were all his reasons for wanting to win this game as well. "Okay I believe you" 

Baekhyun smirked for a response because he knew he could convince him.

Sehun however was standing there very awkwardly, he was use to a competive Chanyeol now he has to deal with a competitve Baekhyun. This was gonna be hell for him and he could already feel it. 

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<

10 minutes later 

"Okay most of these items have been found now all we have left is a 4 leaf clover and a volleyball"Sehun said but to his dismay they weren't even listening him. Instead Baekhyun was sitting on top of Chanyeol's shoulder. While he he tried to reach for the volleyball he saw in a tree "little bit to the left" 

Chanyeol grunted in frustration "Could you get it now?" 

Sehun walked over to see what the two were doing. "There's a volleyball up there?....wouldn't it be in-"

"The gym" They both said at the same time. 

Sehun was a little freaked out about their synchronization"Ya..."

"Well Coah wouldn't make the game that easy" Baekhyun said. 

"Ya and sounds like him to launch some volleyballs in these trees" Chanyeol continued. 

Sehun didn't wanna know why the two knew something like that. He defintely didn't wanna question it. 

"Oh I think I got it" he grabbed the volleyball and tapped Chanyeol's shoulders to let him down. 

"All that is left is a four leaf clover". 

"But where the hell are we gonna find one in a span of 8 minutes". 

"Relax there has be one somewhere" Baekhyun is usely chill in these types of situations because freaking out would make things worse and plus it wasn't him. 

"Ya but where". 

"Lets go to the front of the school there is a huge garden over there meaning a lot of grass equals clovers being there",Sehun finally being helpful for once. 

Chanyeol sighed, "Alright"

The trio were on their way there Chanyeol was in the front leading while Baekhyun and Sehun wre in the back. The two didn't really know each other well but he knows Sehun has an idea why Chanyeol hates him so much. 

"So.."

Sehun chuckled "So.."

 "How long have you known Chanyeol?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter