uality

More than just a game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So let me get this straight, when you walked in there it already said Chanyeol is a ''?"

"Yes Sir, one of the es in the class did it."

"Byun, language." Their principal sighed. 

The two of them were in the office discussing about what happened this morning, but the reason why Baekhyun was also in there with Chaneyol was because he became rather violent with his classmates.  Such as throwing notebooks or text books, even going as far as kicking some their desks. 

"Sorry sir, but instead of questioning us you should figure out who did this." Baekhyun has an idea who could have done this, "Maybe Dara.."

"Baek." Chanyeol says. 

"No Chanyeol we need to think of all the possible people, and she is one of them."

"Dara? Park Sandara ?" The principal gives a questionable look,"Now why would a straight A student have anything to do with this?"

Baekhyun scoffed, "Because she is a jealous -"

"Byun, I'm not gonna repeat myself."

Baekhyun holds his tongue, "She liked Chanyeol at one point, but he rejected her."

"Okay still isn't adding up on why she would call Mr. Park that derogative word."

Chanyeol was hesitant what he was gonna say next but it was his story, "I rejected her because I like Baekhyun, and if isn't obvious enough we are both guys."

"Oh." he wasn't shocked, but definitely intrigued. "Well I'll pull her out of class later today and we could talk about it, but during this all, she wasn't there correct?."

"Correct, but she could have wrote it and left." Baekhyun tried to reason. 

"Okay Mr. Byun like I said I'll look into it, but for now head back to class."

"Will do sir." Chanyeol gets up first. 

They both walk out the office, but Baekhyun not knowing when to keep his mouth shut, "I seriously still don't know what you saw in that ."

"Mr. Byun!" 

Baekhyun runs to his next class hopping the man doesn't say anything to him. Chanyeol continues to walk behind, he quietly laughs at his boyfriend. Wow Boyfriend?, that has a nice ring to it. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kyungsoo and Jongin were in study hall, and the only person really studying was Kyungsoo. Jongin just stared at page 12, not even attempting to turn the page. He was bored out of his mind, and he sometimes think Kyungsoo forgets their together. They already go on dates, and the last time they had was almost a month ago. He is a man, he has needs, but he loves him. 

"Kyungie."

"Yes Nini?" Kyungsoo says while flipping a page in his economic book. 

"What are you doing later?" he gave him a heart felt smile hopping it would win him over. 

"Going home."

"Nothing else?" 

"Nope." Kyungsoo said in a nonchalant tone. 

Jongin was sitting across from but he decides to move his chair next to him, "You know I missed having fun with you in the bed." he whispers softly while he pressed his lips near his ear. 

Kyungsoo still didn't budge when he did that,  it almost seemed he was very uninterested. "You don't say?" he scoots his chair a little father from him. 

Jongin pouts, "You didn't get by that?". 

"Jongin, my dad finds you a distraction.". Kyungsoo's parents were divorced but his parents did this things called co parenting. However his dad was always on him about his grades, and he saw a decrease in his academics since he dated Jongin. He even asked him to break up with Jongin, but he knew he couldn't he loved his little bear. 

"How am I distraction?" Jongin gawked, he thought his father loved him. 

"Your not, but he thinks you are. However with schooling I try to balance keeping you satisfied while maintain my 4.0."

"I just satisfied with dating you Kyungie, I just missed our little dates and you know sleeping together?"

"I do too, but after my progress report is sent out to my father-" he scoots his chair back to its original place but a little closer to Jongin, "We could go on dates again, and feed our ual needs."

Jongin smiled, "I'd like that." he pressed his lips against his, it was supposed to be a quick peck, but Kyungsoo became needy. The kiss started to become more steamier when he his bottom lip, but before it could escalate Kyungsoo recieves a message. 

"Its Baekhyun, oh my god." Kyungsoo covers his mouth to hide his schock. 

"What?"

"Its Chanyeol, some people this morning harassed him because of his uality."

Jongin's confused look was now replace with anger, "Who?". 

"I don't know let me ask." he typed on his phone briskly. 

"I know how Chanyeol feels, when me and you started dating the females wouldn't stop messaging me and asking whether it was true or not. Then I lost some friends for being biual, I like both genders. I realized that when I first fell for you."

Kyungsoo felt like when they first started dating because of crap people gave Jongin when he first started dating him. "I don't understand why our uality offends or affects people." he played with his finger nails while removing some dirt. "Why can't we date whoever?".

Jongin wraps his arms around his shoulders, "Because we live in a society that everything someone does affect them." Kyungsoo leans on his shoulder for comfort, "I hate it."

The two then begin to hear distance whispers,"Did you know Park Chanyeol is gay?". 

"How do you know?"

"Because he's dating Byun Baekhyun, they even came to school together."

The girl gasp, "Oh my gosh, seriously?....that such a disappointment."

"Plus I heard from a lower classmen that use to hang out with him-"

"Seriously Yeri? is spreading rumors all you good at." Jongin interrupts the mindless chatter between the two girls. 

Yeri along with her classmate Seulgi, give Jongin the attention. 

She gives him a dirty look, "Excuse me?" 

"You heard me, so what if their dating at least they're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter