Ep 28 - Honeymoon

Secretary Lee

 

"Congratulations KimKyu and my beautiful Sungmin!!!" Heechul have a toast when the wedding couple came to their table.

"She's MY beautiful Sungmin, not yours" Kyuhyun emphasised the word 'MY' and nudged his boss playfully.

"You are such a possessive brat" Heechul said and the rest laughed. They all toast to the happy couple.

The girls hugged Sungmin and took photos with her endlessly until Heechul has to stop them because it was his turn to take photos with the couple. When he requested to take photo with Kyuhyun alone, he asked the rest "Hey guys, who is more handsome? You better tell the truth or else no bonus for you" he joked.

"Hyung, you are so horrible! So there is no bonus for me too?" Kyuhyun played along.

"So you are saying that you are more handsome? Yup, then there's no bonus for you" and the rest laughed.

"Boss, if I said both are equally handsome? I will still get right?" Donghae played along too.

"Half bonus..." Heechul said with a straight face, making everyone broke into a laughter.

"Sungmin! Who is more handsome? Think carefully, or else you also, no bonus!" Heechul winked at her.

"Aishhh boss, of course my husband is more handsome!" Sungmin declared, and earned a kiss on her cheek by her handsome groom.

The rest cheered and clapped their hands, and Heechul laughed and they all took a group photo at their table.

The banquet was superb, and Kyuhyun even sang a song especially for his beautiful wife. His voice was so mesmerising and Sungmin walked to him and hugged him, earning loud cheers, whistle and claps from the guests.

Halmeoni wiped her tears seeing her beloved granddaughter finally happily married with somebody that she herself like very much. Kyuhyun has been a responsible man, well-mannered, caring and loved her granddaughter very much. She wished that her husband was here too, to see how beautiful and happy their granddaughter now.

Sungmin was tired by the time she went back to their hotel room. Kyuhyun was still downstairs with Heechul, so he has gotten his sister to accompany his beloved wife to the room.

"I better take a shower first before Kyu comes in..." she said to herself, and quickly took out her pajamas and toiletries. 

She dried her hair using the hotel's hairdryer and checked her handphone. She saw that she got a message from Kyuhyun saying that "Sorry Min, Heechul-hyung wants me to update him about work before we fly off for our honeymoon, so I'll go up in a while, okay? Wait for me?" and he added heart-shaped emoticons. 

Sungmin giggled because both her husband and her big boss were super workaholics, and she truly understand that. She switched on the TV and watched a movie, but eventually, she dozed off. 

She woke up because she was being kissed all over her face! She opened her eyes and smile because Kyuhyun was looking and smiling at her, and his freshly-showered handsome face was just next to her. 

"Ohhh did I fell asleep? I'm sorry Kyu...." 

"It's okay..., my fault, I came up late...."

"What time is it..." Sungmin tried to find her phone, but Kyuhyun stopped her. 

"It doesn't matter, we have the whole night..." he said huskily. 

"Boss just left?" 

"Yeah, about half an hour ago.. Then I quickly came up, and you were sleeping!" Kyuhyun laughingly . 

"Sorry....." 

"But it's good, coz I have time to have a quick shower, and admire you as much as I want" he chuckled. 

"I must have look awful..." 

"No, you are beautiful.. and we are finally husband and wife and I can hug you forever" he smile and pulled her to him. 

"You look so handsome" she smile and traced his face. 

Kyuhyun caught her finger and kissed her fingers one by one, then he kissed her face and her lips. "I love you, Min. Thank you for being patient with me, accepting me as what I am, and loving me. I love you very very much" 

Sungmin smile "I love you too, Kyu. Ermm... let me think when exactly I started loving you.... maybe from the day we met at the road intersection? Then when I got to know that you are my boss, I just know that I want to work with you forever, and I got so worried when you were overseas..." 

"Me too, I probably fell in love with you at that road intersection!! We should find that road again one day!!" he laughed. 

Sungmin giggled too. She reached over and lovingly kissed him, and then Kyuhyun carefully pulled her face nearer and started kissing her more deeply. 

So it started... their loving love-making. Kyuhyun poured all his love into his kisses, caresses and his touches, making Sungmin felt so overwhelmed with his love. 

After their second round, Sungmin was too tired and fell asleep in Kyuhyun's embrace. He kissed her forehead, cleaned both of them, and pulled the blanket to cover themselves.  He felt so beautiful inside, finally he knew what it felt to be married!! He kissed his wife again and drifted to sleep too. 

"Kyu.... Kyu... wake up, your phone is ringing..." Sungmin gently shook her husband. 

"Hmmm? What??..." Kyuhyun opened his eyes and the first he saw was his wife's beautiful face. 

"Your phone is ringing..." Sungmin pointed to the side table at Kyuhyun's side. 

"Aishhh... ignore it..." 

"Maybe it's eonnie.... Anyway, we have to wake up.. we need to eat and packup for our flight..." 

Kyuhyun kissed her forehead, then turned over to reach for his handphone "What noona?" he asked his sister who was at the other line. 

"If you two have finish with whatever you are doing, then come down and have your breakfast. Last order is 30 mins from now. Then you can pack and we can send you two to the airport..." Ahra told him over the phone. 

"Do what? ... we were just sleeping..." Kyuhyun glanced at his wife who was laughing and getting up from the bed, reaching for her bathrobe.

"Whatever, don't bluff. So I reserve a table for you two, okay. Come down in 30 minutes time!" Ahra told him. 

"Okay okay..." Kyuhyun told her and off his phone. 

"Min, wait, we shower together. Noona said to be downstairs in 30 minutes time else no more breakfast for us..." Kyuhyun said jumping off the bed to catch up with his wife. 

"Kyu, I shower first.... Will be a fast one..." 

"Why are you still shy! I don't care, we shower together!" and he held the door and laughed because Sungmin tried to close it. 

Sungmin gave up and brace herself to be teased during their shower. Kyuhyun kissed every inch of her body in between their shower but nevertheless, they managed to finish and get dress within 20 minutes!! 

Kyuhyun's family were still at the breakfast table when they reached the breakfast area and they got teased endlessly for coming down late. 

"I was contemplating not to come down at all but noona disturbed us..." Kyuhyun said in a straight face, and got thrown with a napkin by his sister. 

"You claimed that you two were just sleeping!" she retorted. 

"We were. I swear. Ask Sungmin..." he showed his tongue at his sister. 

"Anyway, thanks eonnie, for waking us up, else we will miss breakfast" Sungmin smile. 

"You can have me for breakfast..." Kyuhyun and got nudged by her. 

"Kyu, go and take food for Sungmin...." Mrs Cho told her son. Then she turned to her new daughter-in-law, "Sungmin dear, your parents went up to pack, they will come down soon. Your halmeoni wanted to go home, so they will check out first" 

"Ohh yes, halmeoni don't really like to sleep at other places" Sungmin laughed, and continued "Even at my parents' home in Ilsan, she usually would only stayed for 2 days, after that she would want to go home" 

"Yes, old folks are like that, they are comfortable in their own home. Once you two come back from honeymoon, you will be staying with her or at Kyu's apartment?" Mrs Cho asked, drinking her tea. 

"Kyu suggested we stay with halmeoni during the weekends, ommonim, and weekdays we will stay at his apartment..." Sungmin told her. 

"Great, at least your halmeoni will not be too lonely. Before we leave for Seoul, and after we sent you two to the airport, we will drop by halmeoni's house" Mrs Cho told her. 

"Really? Halmeoni will be very happy!! Thank you, ommonim" Sungmin smile happily. 

Kyuhyun came back with food and they ate happily and talked about some funny moments last night during the banquet. Sungmin felt so happy to be accepted by Kyuhyun's family and not once she felt left out during their conversation. They always included her and joke with her and she felt so comfortable talking to them. 

The Chos sent them to the airport for their flight to Osaka, and Mrs Cho hugged Sungmin before they separated at the check-in gate. 

"Take care and enjoy your honeymoon dear. Always stay with Kyuhyun and don't wonder alone, ok" Mrs Cho advised her, after remembering that Sungmin was lost in Shanghai once, which Kyuhyun had told her about it. 

"I will, ommonim, I will not wander alone. You take care too. I get Kyu to text you once we reached Osaka safely" Sungmin hugged her again. 

They bid farewell and Kyuhyun gently intertwined their hands and guided her to walk towards their departure gate area. 

"Kyu, I can't believe that we are finally going for our honeymoon!! How time flies!!" Sungmin said excitedly. 

"How time flies? Times was 'crawling' to me, not flies...!! It seemed like eternity before I finally have you all to myself!" 

Sungmin laughed "Haha... it teaches you to be patient right, and you get your rewards eventually" 

"Yes, and I do get my rewards! You are finally mine" Kyuhyun smile and hooked his arm around her shoulder.  But then his phone vibrated and he took out his phone using his other hand to check his message. 

Sungmin covered his phone with her hand "Hmm... I read that a honeymoon is a time to bond, relax, celebrate as a couple, reflect on our relationship, and look ahead at what's to come. So no reading of phone's messages or do work using ipad... " she smile sweetly at her workaholic husband. 

Kyuhyun chuckled at his wife cuteness. "How did you know that I brought along my ipad..?" 

"Kyu, I'm your secretary too, so I know that your emails and work are sync up to your ipad..." Sungmin punched him playfully. 

"Okay okay... I won't use the ipad. I am all yours, my dear wife..." Kyuhyun pinched her nose. 

Sungmin giggled. They have reached the departure gate, and they have to go through the bag and body check. After she went through, she waited for Kyuhyun. From where she stood, she could see the airplane outside the window. 

So this was it! She would be leaving Daejeon for her honeymoon! She came to Daejeon and started as Secretary Lee, and now, she was Mrs Cho Kyuhyun! 

Knowing Kyuhyun has been the best thing that happened in her life, and now, they would be going for a journey as a married couple. She smile as Kyuhyun completed his body check and now walking towards her. 

They would walk together from now on, and embraced life together as a happily married couple. 


-- The End - - 
But I might do one epilogue... :)