Ep 27 - They are married!

Secretary Lee

 

Kyuhyun felt nervous once the door was opened, and everybody were clapping and cheering. Sungmin looked so pretty in her wedding gown, but he couldn't see her beautiful face clearly, because of the veil.

Changmin signalled for him to start walking, so Kyuhyun started to walk slowly towards the aisle to welcome his bride and father-in-law.

He saw Sungmin smile at him behind her veil, and ohhhhh.... his heart.... just melted right there and then. His bride was so beautiful, walking towards him, smiling so beautifully.

Kyuhyun bowed to his father-in-law and was ready to accept his bride.

"Kyuhyun...." Mr Lee said

"Yes abunim" kyuhyun answered politely.

"I hand over my daughter to you, and do promise me that you will take care, cherish and love her till eternity"

"I promise, abunim, with all my heart" Kyuhyun answered sincerely and touched his heart. He glanced at his bride and felt touch that Sungmin teared.

Mr Lee patted Sungmin's hand and then held it, before passing  her hand to Kyuhyun, who outstretched his hand to receive his bride's hand. He bowed at his father-in-law as he moved away towards the seats. 

Everybody started cheering them as Kyuhyun slowly let go of Sungmin's hand, and lifted up her veil. He smile at her beautiful face, and wipe her tears with his gloved hands, and then kissed her forehead. 

Taking her left hand, he placed it gently on his elbow and smiling at each other, they walked towards the priest. 

Both Mr and Mrs Cho, Mr and Mrs Lee, and halmeoni, wipe their tears as the priest started his speech followed by the wedding vow. 

To Sungmin, it was like a dream. Finally she experienced standing at the altar. Finally, she experienced saying her wedding vows. Finally they were exchanging wedding bands. And finally they were husband and wife!! 

Kyuhyun kissed her with all his love showing clearly on his handsome face. She felt so blessed to be his wife, to start her next journey together with him, to share their life together and to love each other till eternity. 

"I love you, Sungmin" Kyuhyun whispered after kissing her. Everybody was clapping, cheering, and whistling at them, and after they have completed signing their marriage cert, they gestured their families to take photos together.

Sungmin hugged halmeoni happily and carefully pulled her to stand next to her.  Kyuhyun hugged halmeoni too and after a few photos with both families, it was time for colleagues! 

"Sungminnie!!!" Ryeowook, Tiffany and Yoon-A hugged Sungmin together and then took a selfie together. They were in their World until Heechul called them out. 

"Heyyy you girls, don't keep Sungmin to yourselves! Come here!" Heechul said, making the rest laughed. 

"Sorry boss..." Ryeowook laughed. 

They all shout congratulations whole taking photos and then Changmin and Shindong carried Kyuhyun up, like a champion. 

Donghae got a signal from Mr Cho and informed the rest that the bride and groom should be making their way to the hotel to rest before the banquet reception. 

"Okay okay, we all stand in a line along the aisle, then Mr Cho and Sungmin can start walking towards the door. Come let's go!" Donghae got everybody moving. Changmin and Shindong passed around a pop-up confetti so that everybody could cheer the newly weds as their walked past them. 

Kyuhyun smile at Sungmin and without any warning, he scooped her off the ground and carried her literally bridal style along the aisle!!! 

"KimKyu, are you brining her to the bed???!!!"  Heechul teased them, with everybody cheering, laughing and popping the confetti. The took videos and photos to capture this romantic moment! 

"Kyu!!! Put me down! I can walk!!" Sungmin playfully beat his chest. 

"Nope! And stop beating me and smile!" Kyuhyun laughed. He had always wanted to carry her like this and today, he fulfilled it! 

He only put her down before their car, which Sungjin had decorated it with "Just Married". 

"Hyung, I drive you two to the hotel, both our families will go there too" Sungjin told his brother-in-law and sister. 

"Thanks, Jin" Kyuhyun replied, and then turned towards their colleagues "See you all at the reception, okay?!!" 

"Okay!!!" they all replied and waved at them. 

Kyuhyun helped with Sungmin's wedding down as she entered the car. They settled down and Sungjin started driving. 

"You look so beautiful!! Come let's take some photos" Kyuhyun took out his phone, pulled her closer and took several selfies. 

"Hyung and noona, want me to stop somewhere for you to take photos?" Sungjin smilingly asked them. 

"No need, Jin" Sungmin giggled.  Then she remembered about halmeoni. "How's halmeoni? She must be tired". 

"Appa and omma left earlier to  bring her to the hotel first, to rest. She's okay, don't worry. I think she's stronger than omma!" Sungjin chuckled. 

"Yeah, halmeoni is amazing. At her age, she still go brisk walking with her friends and never complains about knee pain, right, Min?" Kyuhyun turned to his wife. 

"Yes, she only complains about backpain and headache. But other than that, yes, never once complain about knee pain. She's amazing!" Sungmin agreed with Kyuhyun. 

"So noona, you'll be staying at hyung's apartment?" Sungjin asked his sister through the rear mirror. 

"Yes, but we'll stay over with halmeoni on weekends. Why? Are you planning to stay here Jin?" 

"Jin, why not try your intentship here in Daejeon? You can stay with halmeoni to keep her company" Kyuhyun suggested. "If you want, I can source out for you companies which need internship" 

"I'll think about it, but thanks hyung. I will let you know okay?" Sungjin told him, feeling grateful to Kyuhyun. 

They reached the hotel and met Kyuhyun's sister, who told them that their luggages were already in their room, and passed them the room cardkey. 

"You two rest, I send food to your room soon, okay. Sungmin-ahh, I've hang your banquet dress already. Such a lovely dress!!" Ahra told Sungmin. 

"Thank you Eonnie" Sungmin told her. "What time should we get ready?" 

"Hmmm... by 4.30pm? I can come over to help you to bun up your hair" Ahra offered. 

"Thank you eonnie, that will be great!!" 

"Okay, I get your food first. You two can go up. But, Kyu, no hanky panky. No time for that!!" Ahra brother. 

"Tsk... get lost noona" Kyuhyun put his arm around Sungmin and guided her towards the lift, with Ahra laughing behind them. 

Once they were inside the lift, Sungmin said "You looked so dashingly handsome!" 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Too bad there's camera in this lift, or else I'm going to kiss you all the way to our room!" he pulled her closer. "Anyway I'm so glad that your wedding dress don't have that long trailer, it will be a chore to keep all in place!!" 

"Yes that's why I didn't want the trailer. This is easier, I just need to held it up a bit so that it didn't sweep the floor!" Sungmin giggled. 

"You are so cute!!" Kyuhyun laughed and pinched her nose. 

They reached their floor and after Kyuhyun unlocked their door, he lifted up his wife and carried her inside, ignoring her "put me down..." 

"You going to have sore arms!" Sungmin told Kyuhyun after he has gently placed her near the edge of  on the bed. 

Kyuhyun was on his knees and placed his hands on each side of her, caging her "My dear wife, you are so light and I love carrying you!!" he smile, and lean forward to kiss her "You are mine at last! I missed you so much and these past few days have been hell!!" he kissed her again "Sungmin... I really really love you!" 

"I love you too Kyu, and I am always yours" Sungmin smile and leaned forward to hug him. She turned her face to the side so that her makeup didn't stain his suit. 

Kyuhyun hugged her back and held her tighter. He wished that their wedding banquet is over so that they could rest in each other's arms.

There was a buzz at their room door "That must be the food!" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows at her and got up to open the door. 

Ahra was there with a room service staff to push in their meals.

"What takes you so long noona. I nearly fell asleep..." Kyuhyun teased his sister. 

"Don't bluff! You two must be kissing and hugging!" Ahra teased them. 

Sungmin giggled as what Ahra said was absolutely the truth! 

"See, she's giggling! That means I was right! Haha" Ahra brother. 

"Shut-up.... anyway thank you for arranging to bring the food" Kyuhyun playfully used his hand to dismiss his sister. 

Ahra showed his tongue at him and marched off. At the door, she turned back at Sungmin. "Sungmin-ahh, you call me later to help you with your hair?" 

"Okay noona!" Sungmin showed her "okay" sign. 

"Why do you need her to help you? I can bun up your hair" Kyuhyun told his wife, as he removed his suit.  He took out a teeshirt and his jogger pants. "Do you want to change to casual wear first?" 

"Ohh yes, why not" she got up and walked to her luggage. She took out teeshirt and pants and looked up at her husband "Kyu, do you want to use the bathroom first to change?" 

"I can just change here" he said, already removing his shirt. 

Sungmin turned around, as she felt shy to see Kyuhyun's body. 

"Why did you turn around?" Kyuhyun chuckled "Sungmin, we are husband and wife, and we've seen each other's body already" suddenly he was next to her and turning her around to face him. 

"I... I don't know, I just felt shy..." 

"Am I your husband?" 

"Of course..!" 

"Then...?" he continued to . 

"Kyu, I will learn not to be shy... give me time to adjust..." 

"You must get use to it. Just change here okay" he smile and pecked her lips.... By now he has already put on his teeshirt and jogger pants. "Come, I help you with your gown" he said and already reaching for her zipper. 

"Thank you...." Sungmin said shyly, and turned around so that it was easier for Kyuhyun to zip down the gown. 

"How I wish that the banquet is over and I can have you all to myself..." kyuhyun said, kissing her shoulder and her back. 

Sungmin giggled "Please don't get aroused now because I'm hungry, and too bad, the banquet is not over yet..."

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and let it go. He helped to remove her gown completely and turned her around to kiss her again. His wife was so beautiful and so fair.... he sighed... if only they could sleep now...

He suppressed his desire and focus on the food. Tonight... I need to wait for tonight... he told himself.