Ep 24 - Wedding cards

Secretary Lee

 

"What??" Kyuhyun was surprised, but then he smile happily "Min, that's mean we are really fated to be together!!" he hugged Sungmin. "No wonder I really wanted to get your pink hat for you, because you are my soulmate! My future wife!"

"Kyu, but I caused you to be hurt!" Sungmin cried.

"Since I did that for you, I never regret it. It was just meant to be. My fault too, for dashing into the traffic like that. Maybe I just wanted to get it for you, by hook or by crook!" Kyuhyun said, trying to lighten her guilty mood.

"I'm so sorry, I should just held my hat with my hand..."

"Heyyy don't be. It's just that I have scars for life. I hope you didn't love me less, because of this..." 

"Kyu, of course not! Now that I know the true story, I owe you my life! I'll be with you forever"

Kyuhyun smile happily and hugged her. He felt like his heart and chest just exploded into many many fireworks. It was difficult to describe how he felt at that moment, but it made his heart marvellously happy and he wished that they were already married right now so that he could kiss her till morning.

"It's late, you should sleep" Kyuhyun said tenderly. He let her go slowly, smile and tidied up her hair lovingly. They hardly have quality time together lately and now being with her and knowing that they were meant to be together, really means a lot to him.

"I go with you to appa's room" Sungmin grabbed a tissue from her side table and wipe her tears. She stood up and smile when Kyuhyun took her hand and intertwined it with his hand.

"I don't want you to feel guilty or sad about my scar, okay. It was just meant to be, so be it. Even if we turned back the clock, I would gladly do it again!!" Kyuhyun said, looking at her still-distraught face.

They reached her father's room and Sungmin opened the door. She has cleaned it and replaced the bedsheet and blanket. She switched on the light and turned to face Kyuhyun "I couldn't help it. I know it was God who arranged everything but knowing that you suffered because of me, makes my heart squeeze in pain..."

Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms "I love you and I want you to feel my love for you and don't feel bad anymore. Look forward to our wedding and our life together, hmm?"

"I love you too and yes, I'm looking forward to our wedding and life together" she smile shyly.

Kyuhyun tilted her face and kissed her. How he wished that they are married now because he wanted her badly. But he shouldn't cross the line and should just be patient. He moved slightly away so that would not press into her. 

"Goodnight Kyu. I'll wake you up tomorrow when breakfast is ready" Sungmin smile at him.

"Goodnight my love" Kyuhyun said, smiling and bent forward to kiss her briefly again.

Sungmin waved and left the room. She knew had she stayed longer, she would probably ended up on the bed with him!  This was dangerous because she knew Kyuhyun wanted her and she herself wanted him, but they shouldn't cross the line right, not in halmeoni's house! 

She couldn't fall asleep until an hour later, and she kept wanting to be in Kyuhyun's arms. Maybe she missed him terribly because he was so busy lately, and also because now she knew that he was her saviour. 

She could feel that Kyuhyun wanted her too because she could feel was aroused, but he managed to hide it by moving away. Should they do it? They would be husband and wife soon, anyway. 

Sungmin got up and took her bath, and was ready around 7am to start cooking for breakfast. Halmeoni was already out for her morning brisked walking with her friends and thereafter they would go for lunch. 

She finished her cooking and tidy up herself and went up to wake Kyuhyun up. She quietly opened the door and saw that Kyuhyun was still sleeping. 

"Kyu, wake up..." Sungmin shook him gently. "Kyu..." 

Suddenly, she was pulled onto the bed gently and wrapped in Kyuhyun's arms!! 

"Kyu!!!" she shouted in surprised. 

"Shhhh!! Don't wake halmeoni up!!" Kyuhyun said in a low voice. He carefully manoeuvred her to be on the bed, next to him.

"You already up?" Sungmin said in surprised. "You should rest more..." 

"I've already brushed my teeth and washed my face. I was doing work and cleared some emails just now..." he wrapped his arms around her. 

"You didn't sleep??" Sungmin asked with her beautiful round eyes. 

"Yes I did, but I woke up early. Is halmeoni up?" Kyuhyun asked again, pulling her closer.

"She left for her brisk walking with her friends and then they will go for lunch. It's their usual routine unless one of them is sick, then they will postpone their meet up" 

"Really? So we are alone?!!!" Kyuhyun smile naughtily at her.

Sungmin nodded shyly. When Kyuhyun pulled her closer, she could feel his arousal.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it by getting aroused. I want you so badly. Maybe because I missed you so much. Work is crazy!!" Kyuhyun moved himself slightly away. "I will take care of it..."

"We can do it, if you want. I'm yours anyway..." she said shyly and move closer to rest her head on his chest.

"Min, I can wait, don't worry..."

"I want you too, Kyu..."

Kyuhyun lifted up her face. He saw the love in her eyes and got his answer. He started kissing her, from her forehead to the bridge of her nose, at both cheeks, her lips, her chin, her neck, her chest in between her coloured teeshirt.

"I miss you so much, do you know that?" Kyuhyun asked huskily. 

"I miss you too..."

"Min, I really want you... but if we do it now, there's no turning back. You are mine forever..."

"Kyu, I'm yours, and I want you too... And don't worry, I won't get pregnant. My menses are coming soon, so I'm not in ovulation state"

Kyuhyun nodded and soothed her face lovingly.  It wasn't that he couldn't wait, but his love for her was so overwhelmingly pouring that he couldn't stop himself.

Slowly, he lifted her polo teeshirt and removed it. Her skin was flawless and she was so beautiful. He felt her fingers fiddling with his pajama's button and he climbed on top of her so that it's easier for her to remove his top.

After every single clothing were off and more giggles and kisses later, Kyuhyun was so aroused that he couldn't wait to enter her, who was already wet.

He asked huskily "Let me know if it's painful, I will not push through and stop..."

"Yours is so huge, are you sure it could fit me?..." she blushed beautifully. 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Let's see..." and he slowly entered her. She hissed and tense and Kyuhyun stopped. "Are you okay, Min?.." he asked worriedly.

She nodded and encouraged him to proceed. The feeling was marvellous and Sungmin felt her entrance was so full of him. And when he moved, ohmygod! She felt wonderful and felt like bursting. So this was how it felt!!

When he pushed all the way in and moved faster, Sungmin shouted his name and burst out, and followed by Kyuhyun who poured his seeds inside her. He slumped on to her and hugged her tightly while catching his breath.

"Oh my god Min, that was out of this World!! I never thought that it will be this wonderful!!" he lifted up his body and kissed her, and slowly withdrew himself.

"I'm so wet!!" Sungmin exclaimed and tried to get up.

"Wait, I'll carry you. We bathe together"

"No...."

Kyuhyun didn't care about her objection and scooped her up. "Why? You've seen me and I've seen you, and we are getting married soon" and he put her down at the shower area. He adjusted the temperature and on the shower.  He laughed because she was so shy, and she playfully beat him because he was laughing at her.

They eventually came down fully dressed an hour later. Sungmin took note to wash the bedsheet later and replaced it with a new bedsheet.

"What did you cook?" Kyuhyun asked after he let go of her hand.

"Corn soup, scramble eggs, hotdogs and toast bread. Give me 5 minutes, I'll heat up everything"

"Let me brew the coffee" Kyuhyun went to the coffee maker and started to pour the beans. 

They started eating after everything was done and they talked about their wedding card.

"I'm glad that you and halmeoni both like Card B, so Card B it will be!" Sungmin smile happily. 

"Okay, let me call the wedding card designer to tell him that we chose Card B" Kyuhyun said and dial the number.

He told the card designer their choice, and after discussing for a while, Kyuhyun finally said "Ohh we can collect the cards on Tuesday? Excellent! Alright, we'll be there! See you Mr Kim"

"Kyu, your meeting might not end early on Tuesday..." Sungmin reminded him.

"We go during lunch time. I want to lunch with you... Don't bring lunch on Tuesday, okay?.." Kyuhyun smile.

"Okayy" Sungmin nodded. 

So on Tuesday, they collected their stack of wedding cards from the designer. The envelope was nice too, with their photo at the bottom right hand side of the envelope front. 

They had already listed out who they would be inviting, so Sungmin volunteered to write all the cards. She took 3 days to complete writing, and they decided to start distributing their wedding invitation cards on Friday. 

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin were happy that their wedding invitation cards have been sent out, so now it would just be counting down to their wedding day!!