Ep 21 - Great time together

Secretary Lee

 

Sungmin was looking for a Plum Blossom Tea Cup Sets, which was slightly embossed, light pink in colour. 

It is not quite traditional, but when she saw it in the Internet, she liked its warm soft colors and slightly modernized design. Its smooth grainy texture with matte finish is called "Morae Bounchung". "Morae" means sand, and "Bounchung" is a type of pottery skill.  

Like other Korean individual serving tea cups, the set includes ceramic cup, stainer, lid, and saucer. It is good for pretty much any types of teas, but it will be perfect to have a nice smooth Korean green tea with this cup set.

"Hmmm, let's look around first, there should be similar ones in this store" Kyuhyun said after they had stepped into the first shop. Sungmin had shown him the tea set picture during their metro train ride and Kyuhyun did admit that it is suitable for halmeoni, and actually for Sungmin too. Should they get one for their own home?? 

They had taken the underground metro together with Heechul, Donghae, Shindong, Tiffany, Ryeowook, and Yoon-A, and they were a roudy bunch! Full of jokes and laughter because Shindong and Heechul have lots of jokes to share around. Kyuhyun would chip in imitating someone's voice and they ended up laughing again.

The first shop has a lot of good stuffs, but not the one that Sungmin was looking for, so Kyuhyun told Heechul that they would go over to the next shop first.

The 2nd shop was better, carried more exclusive range, including the  plum blossom tea sets. Sungmin clapped her hands happily, but couldn't decide between the pink  plum blossom set and another beautiful set, which is the 11 Piece Pale Green Plum Sushi and Tea Set for 2.

"Take both! Give halmeoni the green plum set and we take the pink plum blossom set for our home" Kyuhyun said, smiling at Sungmin.

"But it's expensive...." Sungmin said honestly. She didn't want to take advantage of Kyuhyun.

"Just take both. I know you love the pink plum set" Kyuhyun smile and teased at Sungmin.

"Really? We can take both? Ohhhh thank you, Kyu!!" Sungmin smile happily and hugged Kyuhyun.

"Heyyy heyyy no PDA here...." suddenly Heechul was behind them!

"Ahhh hyung, come, see these tea set! We are taking both the pink plum and the green plum sets!!"  Kyuhyun move slightly to show Heechul the beautiful tea set. 

"Wow, yes! These are lovely!!!!" He said with surprise at the exquisite range, and called out to the rest who just stepped in. "Come, look at these range!!!"

The shop has many beautiful tea set range, and Heechul love the umi tea set, while the girls went crazy with Brevoe sets, which has beautiful Marbleized design, and Ryeowook, Tiffany and Yoon-A ended up taking the same design but different colours.

"Why not I packed all of them nicely in a big box and send directly to your office? It save you all the trouble of carrying individually" the shop owner suggested, after he got to know that they were from Seoul, and visiting Busan on a company retreat.

"That's an excellent idea!" Heechul said and after having a short discussion with the rest, they were okay with it and Heechul would make the payment first. 

"Hyung, do you want to get 1 set for Soo Man-hyung too? He is coming for our wedding, and I heard that he wants to drop by our office too" Kyuhyun suggested. 

"Wahhhh, big boss is coming!!" Donghae said, giving a thumbs up. 

"Good idea, KimKyu!! That's why I need people like you to think for me. Hahaha" Heechul laughed, making everybody to laugh too. 

So, they finalised their purchased and Heechul paid for it. After that shop, they decided to go separate ways to look for other things and to meet up at the train station again an hour and a half, later. 

"Finally!!! We have the night to ourselves!!" Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's hand and squeezed it. 

"Only for one and a half hour though" Sungmin smile at him. 

"I treasure every moment with you, coz I missed you a lot" 

"I'm always around...." 

"Yes but you were unreachable and untouchable. I need to hug you, hold you, kiss you, then I will be recharged" 

"Guys always say like that before the wedding. Once married..... it's another story..." Sungmin . 

"Say that again..??" Kyuhyun stopped walking and turned her body to face him. "Say that again or else I'll kiss you right here...." he jokingly threatened her. 

"But it's the truth!" Sungmin giggled.

"No, I'm not like other guys. I love you with all my heart. So even after we have kids, I will still hug you... trust me..."

"You can't promise something that you won't know..."

And Kyuhyun really kissed her to stop her from talking!

"Kyu!! We are in public..."

"So...?" and he kissed her again, and gently pull her onto a pavement, away from the road. "Min, I really love you. So much. A lot until my heart squeezed painfully if I didn't see you... and I really can't wait for our wedding"

Sungmin smile and went into his arms. She was thankful that they were quite secluded from the main road. It felt nice to be in his arms and she missed being together like this. 

Kyuhyun hugged her tighter. How he missed her! Though they met for breakfast and saw each other daily, but those were totally different from being in each other's arms. 

Kyuhyun let her go after some time and pecked her lips, and held her hands. "Let's walk back to join the others" and started walking. 

"Kyu, can we come to Busan again after our marriage? If you are okay with it, I want to bring halmeoni along" Sungmin suggested. She knew halmeoni would certainly like Busan. 

"Of course we can, but only after our honeymoon and if you are not pregnant" 

Sungmin playfully punched him "I don't think so I'll be pregnant so fast..." 

Kyuhyun laughed "If we do it a few rounds during our honeymoon, I'm sure you'll be pregnant in no time". 

Sungmin playfully pinched him, earning an "Ouch!" from him and his laughter. She couldn't envisage them doing it the whole day! Ohmygod, wouldn't it be too tiring?!!!! 

"Why? You don't think that I can initiate to do it the whole day??!!" Kyuhyun . 

"Kyu, stop it!!" Sungmin laughingly beat Kyuhyun's arm. 

"I'll prove it to you during our honeymoon!" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Kyu! Can we not discuss about this..." Sungmin felt like covering Kyuhyun's mouth with her hand! 

"Heyyy you two, join us. We are going for a drink" suddenly they heard Heechul's voice on the other side of the road. 

"Ohhh thank God!" Sungmin giggled quietly, breathing a sigh of relieved. At least it would stop Kyuhyun from blabbering on and on about their future life! 

"Haiz... why is hyung always disturbing us??!!!" Kyuhyun sighed and looked at Sungmin, who closed due to giggling. Then he shouted across "Ok hyung, we'll join you" and he grabbed Sungmin's hands to cross over. 

"I'm not finished yet! To be continued!...." Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin while crossing the road, smiling evilly at her. 

They got a corner sofa U-shape seats, and ordered drinks. Sungmin sat next to the girls, with Kyuhyun next to her, and the guys on Kyuhyun's right. And of course Kyuhyun put his arm around Sungmin. 

They talked and laughed and then Heechul casually asked Kyuhyun "So, where are you two going for your honeymoon?"

"Actually, we haven't finalised yet, but most probably, Osaka. We can tour Kobe, and then go north to Kyoto, Nagoya and Takayama"

"Wow, Takayama is a nice place!" Tiffany said and continued "You should set aside one day to visit Shiragawa-go. Really lovely!"

"Yeah let's visit that place, Kyu" Sungmin nodded her head.

"Are you renting a car? Easier for you to drive around..." Heechul said, taking his drink from the table.

"Yes, but I think I'll pick up the car on the 3rd day only..." Kyuhyun told them. 

"Why...? You can pick up the car from Kansai Airport itself" Donghae told him. 

"It'll be a waste because we're not coming out of the room until the 3rd day...." Kyuhyun said with a straight face. 

There was silence all around, and then Donghae and Shindong broke into a laughter and Donghae was clapping his hand as he couldn't control his laughter. Heechul choked on his drink and coughed. The girls finally caught the joke and Sungmin closed her face with both her hands as she didn't know where to hide herself! 

Sungmin was like "OhmyGod" and Kyuhyun burst out laughing. 

After Heechul had calmed down from his choked, he said "Okay okay, I don't want to know how many rounds you will drill Sungmin, but have some mercy on her. She still need to eat..." and Donghae and Shindong burst out laughing again. 

"Looks like we need to shop for y lingerie for Sungmin, right girls???" Ryeowook teasingly told Yoon-A and Tiffany. 

"Absolutely!" Yoon-A agreed and high-five with Ryeowook and Tiffany. 

"Girls, please...." Sungmin shyly giggled and playfully beat Ryeowook. 

"KimKyu, by the look of it, I think you two will only come out to tour on the 4th day..." Heechul . 

"I'm on!!" Kyuhyun gave a thumbs up. 

Sungmin turned and pinched him making everybody laughed...!