Ep 19 - Teasing

Secretary Lee

 

"I bought firecrackers and sparklers!! Come take some!!" Heechul said and gestured for Donghae to pass a plastic carrier to Sungmin.

"Wow, thank you!!! Did you buy a match stick?" Sungmin took the plastic from Donghae.

"Yes! It's with Shindong" Donghae turned to Shindong "How many match boxes you have?"

"Only 1 box! It's okay we can all share!!" he smile at Sungmin.

When the Gwangan bridge lighted up, everybody was excited and they started to light the sparklers and firecrackers.  Heechul and Kyuhyun were challenging sword fighting using sparklers and both were trying to hit each other's bodies using their sparklers. 

Donghae and Shindong were busy making words with their sparklers and trying to guess what the other was writing, and Sungmin joined them after secretly taking video of her two bosses' 'sword' fighting. The three of them ended up laughing because Sungmin was too slow to form her words and she always couldn't finish her words because her sparklers died down. 

They went to Starbucks across Gwangalli Beach for a drink, where Kyuhyun paid for all their drinks, and declined Heechul's offer to split equally between the two of them. Sungmin showed them her video of the sword fighting between Heechul and Kyuhyun, and they all laughed because the two of them looked so kiddish and funny!

Heechul called Uber for a 7-seater car to go back to their hotel for dinner with the rest of the staff. 

Before everybody started attacking the buffet table, Heechul stood up and said "Let's enjoy our dinner, eat as much as you want, but don't fall asleep during the brain storming session later okay!!" and everyone laughed and unanimously answered and clapped their hands. Heechul gestured everyone to start, so they happily rush and queue to get their food. 

"You sit here, I get your food okay?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin. 

"No, no, I go with you" Sungmin quickly told him and got up. It's an office function, so how could she let her boss serve her! 

But eventually Kyuhyun was the one scooping everything for her because she was busy taking a video of the buffet spread!! 

The buffet spread was a Western and seafood concept, and there were various meat and seafood to choose from. Sungmin zoomed in to the delicious looking big crabs and octopus and she amazed that the octopus tentacles were still moving!!! She grabbed Kyuhyun's arm excitedly "Look Kyu, the octopus hands are still moving!!! Wow, so the seafood served here are very fresh!" she said excitedly. 

"It's Busan, my dear Min" Kyuhyun chuckled. "Seafood are freshly brought here from Jagalchi Market". 

"Wow, amazing!!" 

"See that sliced fish there? If you look closely, even the tail is still moving, eventhough the body has been sliced..." 

"Ohmygod, we are so cruel!!" 

"It's really different to eat it fresh. You got to try, I'll get some for you" 

"But..." 

"Just say a prayer and put into your mouth!" Kyuhyun laughed because she made a face, and took some octopus and fresh fish slices for her. 

"Try it. Dip in this sauce first" Kyuhyun encouraged her after they were seated. Sungmin took a fish slice which were still moving, and dipped it in a sauce, and eat it slowly. 

"Wow, it is so fresh!!!" though she felt guilty, but the freshness and softness overcome her guilt! 

They ate happily and Sungmin joined Ryeowook at the dessert corner. Ryeowook took some dessert for her because as usual, Sungmin was busy taking videos. And at one corner, Heechul purposely appeared in front of her and pose a peace sign, making her laugh. 

Everybody adjourned to the conference room after their dinner, and they were noisily talking about the buffet spread. 

Ryeowook got everybody to settle down in round tables and Sungmin help to get the whiteboard ready, with marker. Tiffany invited the architects to sit in the same round table and thereafter Heechul started the session. 

"This is a casual brain storming session. Anybody can say anything to improve our office environment or suggest anything or say your thoughts if you are unhappy about something. Don't worry, nobody will get scolded!" 

They laughed, and they were surprised when Sungmin was the first one to stand up!! Everyone said "Wahhhhh..", and Donghae whistled, Tiffany and Ryeowook cheered for her! 

"I have a suggestion!" Sungmin said to Heechul.

"Wow, yes, go ahead miss pretty.." Heechul . Kyuhyun nudged him, making Heechul broke into a laugh.

"Thank you boss" Sungmin smile and bowed slightly. "I noticed that our company don't have a Website to showcase what we do. There are a lot of great designs and we won many awards..."

"You mean, your fiancé's great designs right?..." Heechul , making everybody laughed.

"I mean all the architects' designs!!" Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun shyly. "When I was searching for info on this company and on Mr Cho, before I joined, I couldn't find any website for this company..."

"You were searching for my details...? You should just ask me.." Kyuhyun .

"Before she joined, you brat..!!" Heechul playfully beat Kyuhyun using his paper. Everybody laughed again. 

"So why not we have a webpage, and a Facebook account, so that more people or companies will get to know us and could view our winning designs" Sungmin continued. 

"That's a very good idea..!" Heechul nodded his head. 

"That's right boss, if we have a webpage, we can upload selected designs in PDF format and disable download, to make it secure" Shindong agreed. 

"Ohh we can do that? That's good. But I will need somebody to maintain this webpage or FB account..." Heechul said. 

Changmin chipped in "We can have a few Admin users, then whoever free, can upload the images or post some write ups". 

"Yes, there's this Elementor app, which is a cloud-based page builder for WordPress websites that allows users to control their full web design. I can check more on this software" Minho added. 

"But I think we need to purchase a license or something right?" Kyuhyun asked Minho. 

"I can check it out..." Minho said. 

"Yoon-A, can you check our budget next Monday, whether we have any surplus?" 

"Okay, Mr Kim" Yoon-Ah noted this down. She has noted down Sungmin's suggestion too. 

"Boss, how about we finish work 1 hour earlier on Fridays?" Donghae suggested. 

"Why...?" Heechul asked him, while folding his arms. 

"So that we can all go for a drink?" Donghae smile, followed by a round of applause. 

"Maybe last Friday of the month, we all go for a drink to chill down?" Ryeowook suggested, and lots of "Yessss" and lots of whistles too. 

"Weii weiii.... are sure you drink??" Heechul teased his secretary. 

"I can drink other kinds of drink..." Ryeowook said, smiling at her boss.

"Okay, Yoon-A, note down the two suggestions too".

"Alright everyone, it's free and easy for the rest of the night. You can go anywhere but do return back to your room before midnight. See you tomorrow morning for breakfast!" Heechul waved at them.

Kyuhyun walked to where Sungmin was seated. "I'm having a drinking session with hyung and the rest of the guys. You go with the ladies okay. Text me when you are back?"

Sungmin looked up and nodded "Okay enjoy your drinking session!"

"You text me okay?" Kyuhyun kissed her head after Sungmin nodded. He whispered "Love you" and squeezed her shoulder and walked off. 

"Wow, Kyuhyun is so loving!" Tiffany teased Sungmin. Ryeowook and Yoon-A joined in to tease Sungmin too, making her blushed. 

"Aishhh you all, don't tease me..." Sungmin said shyly. 

"Okay, shall we check out the conference room for tomorrow's retreat?" Ryeowook suggested. "Then we can take a stroll at the beach!" 

"Yes!!!" Tiffany agreed and started packing her bag. "Let's go girls!!" 

In Heechul's room, the drinking session was noisy. The guys were joking about the tyre punctured, teasing Kyuhyun and Sungmin, commenting about the wine, and teasing Heechul for sleeping alone! 

When Kyuhyun was checking his phone, Heechul "Weiii Kyu, are you missing your fiancée already??" 

"He's checking up on her!" Changmin , and nudge him "Don't be too possessive, man..!!" 

"I wasn't checking up on her!!" Kyuhyun defended himself. 

"Don't bluff!" Minho . 

"Heyy Kyu, come, tell us how you feels now, being so in love, and that you are getting married soon?" Yunho asked him, making the rest interested to hear about it too. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and said to himself "Seriously these guys?? Can't they talk about something else...?" 

Kyuhyun smile "Hmmm, it's a wonderful feeling and I never thought that I could fell so deeply in love like this. It's the heart-quenching part that I don't like, when I'm away and couldn't see her. I just feel like my day is not complete! It's making me just want to hurry back and see her and hug her. I admit that I'm possessive but I can't help it. I just want her to be mine and keep her safely, if you understand what I mean... "

"In other words, you can't wait to get married!" Heechul , making the others laughed. "Hey guys, we should get him drunk on his wedding night! See what he will do to Sungmin!! Hahaha!!" 

"On!!! Both Minho and Yunho said together, making Changmin laughed too. 

Kyuhyun shook his head, laughing. "Haizz.. these guys... " he said to himself and just surrender and accept all their teases...