Club 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

*Your POV*

Oh gosh,where is the room? Was it along this hallway or the other?" I asked myself.
 
I was wandering around the club by myself and left Han Byul and Dong Wook oppa alone in the vip room. I didn't want to disturb those lovebirds and plus I didn't mind clubbing on my own.
 
Suddenly, just as I was about to open the door to the vip room....
 
"Bom," said a man as he slipped his hands around me.
 
"That smell,its Bom."
 
*what is this man trying to do?Bom?who is bom?oh please its not some another drunk man*
 
"Excuse me mister,I think you're mistaken,Im not Bom," I stated as I free myself away from his hug.
 
"Im sorry,your smell..."
 
"What smell?Do I smell?" I asked as try smelling my clothes.
 
"Nope,you smell nice,I like it," he said and gave a small laugh.
 
"Wait are you some psycho dude that creep on girls to smell them?"
 
"Please,Im Sorry its just that your perfume attracted me,I don't do that and Im not psycho,"he defended.
 
"Since you look kind of nice,I accept your apology,let me introduce myself,I'm Kim ~~."
 
Just when he wanted to introduce himself,I heard someone calling my name. I knew trouble would come knocking at my door any time.
 
",its him,can you help me please!"I panicked.
 
.................................................................................................................................................
 
*Seung Hyun POV*
 
She held my hand and look at me with those terrified eyes. It was clear that this stranger in front of me is terrified with whatever that was coming on her way. I looked behind me and see 3 guys walking towards us. From their appearance, you knew those guys are someone that you should not dare to approach.
 
"Okay come let's go." I grabbed her hand and start running.Luckily,I knew the way around the club and found the exit. The 3 guys were chasing after us like wild dogs. Why were this men so angry?What did she do to make them this angry?
 
Finally we hid in a small cafe and lose track of them. Both of us looked at each other and started laughing.
 
"Isn't it fun?" said ~~.
 
"Fun?they look like thugs!What did you to them?"I asked.
 
"Well, I was dancing with one of them but he went all over him and I kick him in the nuts,spit on him and gave him one big tight slap."
 
"You're crazy ~~~~-shi."
 
"Let's get back from where we left off,Ill introduce myself again,Im Kim~~ and you.."
 
"Im Choi Seung Hyun."
 
Both of us started to chat as we sipped away over a glass of hot chocolate each. I guessed she didn't recognised who I was. Looking at her, she reminded me of her. The way she laugh was exactly like Bom. Is my eyes playing tricks again? 
........................................................................................................................................
 
"So ~~~~-shi what do you work as?" asked Seung Hyun.
 
~~~~ hesitated for a moment,should she say what is her real job is?What will people think?A kindergarden teacher who likes to club and find trouble.This
will be bad if people knew what just happen an hour ago.
 
"Oh,I work as a-a- barista!Yes a barista,how about you Seung Hyun-shi?"
 
"Me?Hmmm,I am my own boss,I own a cafe just like this."
 
It was not a lie.Seung Hyun does own a cafe back in the States,that is the way he survived supporting himself and his daughter during the last five years.
 
"Seung Hyun-shi its 1am already I guess I have to go."
 
"Oh Cinca,me too my friends are waiting for me still at the club."
 
"Its nice knowing you Seung Hyun-shi,even if its only a short period of time, I feel like I've known you for ages!"
 
"Me too,I guess we have to part ways now huh,how will you get back home?"
 
"My fiancee will be fetching me,he just ended work,he'll be here any minute."
 
"Ah....Jaejoong-shi,arasso,Good Night ~~~~-shi!" 
 
"Good night,send my love to your daughter!"
 
"I will don't worry,i hope we will meet again."
 
"If fate comes in our way,Im sure we meet again," said ~~~~ as she gave Seung Hyun a hug.
 
Both of them parted ways. Seung Hyun and ~~~ had smiles on their face. It felt like they found their soul mate. Will they ever meet each other again? They wish they do,meeting each other as close friends.