2 Kisses

Single Daddy In Love

 

100 days have passed since Jaejoong left everyone. ~~~ Pregnancy was getting to get onto her with the morning sickness she’s having each day. It was hard. She had nobody to whine to or someone to comfort her during the time she was feeling sick. Seunghyun was starting to get busy with the launch of the album and he’s rarely at home. Bomi often sleeps over at her grandma as there is nobody to take care of her during the afternoon. Work have been piling up for ~~~ too ever since she starts to get familiarize with what her job is about now.

 

“AHHH…how did Jaejong get use to all this stuff? Didn’t he get so stress?” groaned ~~~ as she sat back for a 5 minutes of break.  ~~~ did a light stretch to loosen up the muscle ache she was feeling the whole day.

 

“Byul-ah wae? Are you uncomfortable in there?”….~~~ looked down to see her legs…”Hmmm mummy can’t wear much of my beautiful heels too…My feet are getting swollen…Byul-ah…What should I do honey?” she whined.

 

Suddenly a knock came by the door, it was Yunho, Jaejoong’s ex assistant and now he’s the assistant to the new boss. Yunho had been friends with Jaejoong and ~~~ ever since the company started. Jaejoong saw the great potential in Yunho after he graduated from college and hired him straight away. He was younger than ~~~ and have always admired the beautiful relationship Jaejoong had with ~~~.

 

“Oh Yunho-yah…come in…”said ~ ~~.

“Can you check and approve this contract? I’ll need it to be in by tomorrow...”

“Okay, just leave it on the table. I check it later…”

“Bian noona for making things hard on you…”apologised Yunho.

“You have been a great help to me. I’m thankful that you are here…without you…Aigoo I’ll be so clueless…”

“Jaejoong hyung will be proud of you if he’s here,” …Yunho then noticed ~~~ swollen legs as he took a glance down…”Noona, your feet….it’s swollen…”exclaimed Yunho.

“That’s normal, pregnant women always have this problem…Don’t worry about it okay…”she assured.

“No,No…we have to do something about this…wait I’ll get you something…”

Before ~~~ could stopped Yunho, he dashed out of her office ignoring her calls. After a few minutes, he came back to her office with a small pail in hand.

“What is that?” asked ~~~.

Yunho put down the pail near the sofa…”Noona, come here and sit…I brought some hot water to ease down the swollenness…”

“You don’t have too….” ~~~ was surprised that he would actually had the thought of doing that for her.

“Yunho, noona is okay…And plus I don’t like people to see my feet…my swollen ugly feet!” emphasized ~~~.

“Whatever Noona, you like it or not…you shall deep your feet in here. C’mon now, pali pali!” commanded Yunho as he went over grabbing ~~~ hands and dragged her to the sofa.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Yunho POV

I put a blanket on her lap since she was wearing a short dress. I could see she was quite uncomfortable with my gesture. I took her heels off and put both of her legs in the water. Her feet were beautiful even in the swollen state.

“Yunho-yah, you can just let me do it….I’ll just soak my feet in the water…”she said.

“Aniya noona, let me…just relax, I’ll massage your legs too okay…You don’t have to be shy. How long have you know me huh?”

“But Yunho…”She sighed.

“No Buts! Just think of me doing you a favour okay…”

“If you say so, I owe you a favour now too okay!” she emphasized.

“Arasso Arasso…”I whined.

Her feet were soft. To be honest, this was the first time I did such gesture. I was not a lady’s man. I hate doing all kinds of cheesy romantic stuff that guys do. I don’t understand why there is a need to but now I want to try to do that kind of romantic stuff. I want to try it for her.

“Okay noona  all done, I think the swell have decrease a little bit…When you reach home, before taking a bath…just deep your  feet again in warm water  again okay…” I said. As I look up, there she was staring at me with a beautiful smile lit on her face.

“Yes sir!” she answered.

Both of our faces were inches apart. I could smell her perfume. Unknowingly, I dropped the cloth I was holding and push back her hair that was covering her face. Within seconds, my body moved forward and our lips touched.

“Yunho! What are you doing?” she shouted, pushing me away.

“Bian noona, I’m so sorry…Sorry noona, I’ll go now…I didn’t know what I was doing.Sorry…” I apologised as I took the pail and walked out of her office hurriedly.

My heart was beating fast. What did I just do in there? Jung Yunho, are you ready to owe up to your feelings now?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

My mind was filled with the kiss I had with Yunho. I wonder why and how did that just happen. I gave a small laugh. I think it was a “moment” kind of thing. Well, he is a young man; a kiss to a noona doesn’t kill right?

I reached home to find the entire lights switch off. Is Seunghyun not home yet? I took off my shoes and placed it in the shoe rack. As I walked into the small corridor of the house, I could smell scented candles that were being lit up, cinnamon sugar, my favourite.  When I walked more, there was a trail of candles heading to the living room.

“Surprise!” he shouted.

It was Seungyun all suit up from top to bottom with a cake in his hand. He looked dashing, I must say.

“What’s the surprise?” I asked.

“Hmmm GD & TOP album is done! Finally I’ll be starting my comeback!” he cheered.

“Oh Gosh congratulation!” I congratulated and gave him a big hug.

“Thank you, come sit down…you must be exhausted from work…”

“Yes, there were loads of work need to be done and weird things happening today…”

“Weird things?” asked Seunghyun as he looked at me blankly.

“Oh nothing, just some weird work stuff…stop asking me about work…how about you? When’s the comeback? I’m sorry that I have to back away in helping you promote the new song and understanding my situation right now…”

“It’s okay, I’m thankful that you lend your voice in it. I’m already happy about it. The comeback will be in 2 weeks from now. We are left with photo shoots and mv making for now…Damn it will be so exhausting…”he complained.

“Aigoo my son must be tired...”I teased as I caressed his face.           

“Aniya, when I see you by my side…all my fatigue will go away…”

“You’re talking nonsense big boy…I’m just your housemate remember? How can I be the one who ease your fatigue away…that should be someone else…someone special, like a new girlfriend maybe?” I suggested.

“Special?”…He held my hands and look at me…”You’re special to me…”he said as he touch the tip of my nose.

“Seunghyun-ah…” I grunted in annoy knowing that he has feelings for me.

“It’s the truth ~~~. You’re special to me, the women who captured my heart after years of being alone. You made a special place in my heart and I can’t deny that. I knew before that I should stop falling for but now I want to do it whole heartedly. I want to take care and love you. I may not be as good as Jae but I can try. Before Jae left, he entitled me to take care for you and I will. I love you ~~~. I want to say that to you every day. I shall not hide my feelings no more ~~~…”

“We had this conversation before Seunghyun…I-I-I am not ready to be in a relationship…I’m gonna have Jae’s child and that is what is important now…I like you Seunghyun but not in that kind of way…”I explained.

“I don’t ask for a relationship but I want you to acknowledge the presence of my feelings for you. To be honest, I will start wooing you now. I want to be there for you and the child now and the future. Tell me ~~~, do I ever cross your mind these days?”

The question startled me. I do not know the answer to that. Was worrying about him when he comes home late consider as caring for him? Do agonizing about him not replying or texting me means I do like him? I have so many things on my mind that I’m confused.

“I-I-…”

Then, he came close and smacks his lips on mine. I was shock by his actions but my body came over me and I stayed still with our lips together. He started to move slowly and I followed through his rhythm. His lips were soft. His arms reach around me bringing me closer to him. I felt his warmth, his touch. It felt like the perfect first kiss. My eyes were close, enjoying the moment when the picture of Jae appeared through my mind.

“This is not right…” I said broking off the kiss.

“I’m going to bed now…Sorry I should not have done that…Good Night Seunghyun,” I greeted and walked to my room as fast as I could. Locking the bedroom door, I sat by the side of the bed and run my hands through my hair.

“What just happened there ~~~?” I mumbled.

My heart was beating fast. Am I having feelings for Seunghyun? I looked at the picture at the side table.

“Jae, I’m Sorry…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys!!!!!!!!

I'm back!sorry for the long wait...Honestly I did lose touch but no no no, Inspiration strikes back!

I'm struggling with school but I'll try to update every weekend.

Hope you like this update and the new character...

What do you guys think about it?

New love will struck guys so comment and send some love below!