YG Family

Single Daddy In Love

 Seunghyun and Bomi arrived at the YG Building.It feels like home thought Seung Hyun.YG Building was where he build his career and lastly where he met Bom.

"Appa,Tae Daddy!" said Bomi excitedly.

She unbuckle the seat belt and went out of the car running towards Taeyang who was waiting for her arrival at the entrance.

"Oh Bomi,Daddy's cute Bomi,how are you sweetheart?" asked Taeyang.

"Im Good Daddy,how about you?I miss your airplane rides," whined Bomi.

"Bomi,please carry your backpack,you forget everything when you see your precious daddy," teased Seung Hyun.

"Oh Hyung ,hi,come let me get her back pack,Ill bring her in okay," greeted Taeyang as he took Bomi's bag from his hyung.

"Please don't spoil her,you guys pamper her too much Tae."

"Kwenchana she's my goddaughter!I have the rights to pamper her right sweetheart?"

Bomi gave Taeyang a hug and a peck on his lips.He carried her in and brought her into the studio where everybody was waiting for the arrival of that precious angel.

"Ah Bomi yah!" squealed the whole YG family.

"Annyong Hasehyo YG Harabuji,Ji Young Daddy,Daesung Papa,Seungri Papa and 2NE1 Mummys" greeted Bomi as she bowed to them.

"Oh my daughter has grown up!Don't you miss Seungri Papa,come here my daughter let me kiss you!"

"No way Seungri!Come to Dara Mummy,my yeppuh daughter...oh I see you did your hair just like me!"

"Andwae,Andwae Come to Ji young Daddy!You know I have been waiting for so long to see her!Seung Hyun don't even let me se her personally!" complained Ji Young.

"Guys Guys stop please what are you guys thinking?Please don't push around my daughter!" plead Seung Hyun.

"Bomi go to harabuji first,its the new year what should you say to your elder Bomi,"said Seung Hyun.

"Harabuji se he bok ma nee ba deu se yo !I hope that harabuji will be in great health all year long and harabuji where is my new year's allowance?"

The whole family laughed seeing the little's girl action.It's been so long since they had that kind

laughter ever since Bom's death.Everybody in YG went through a tough time after Bom left. They lost a great friend and a sister.

............................................................................................................................................

Bomi's POV

I love coming to see daddy,papa,mummy and harabuji. Appa said that they are part of my family. They use to be omma's family too. She had been love by all the people around her.How I wish omma can be here now....

"CL mummy,is that my omma?She look so beautiful,her hair is so red...can I have red hair mummy?" I asked as I sat on CL's mummy lap.

"She is my dear,she's the most sweetest and beautiful person ever...you want to have red hair...come let me see,I think you need to ask your appa's permission Bomi."

"Mummy,can you tell me more about omma?How was she like?Do you think she miss me when she's up there?"

"She does Bomi,you're her daughter...Hmmm what can I say about your omma,ah when Bomi was inside your omma,she always love to talk to you,even when she's excersing and getting scolded by your Hwang sabu uncle,she will talk to you asking if her precious daughter is okay and she's sorry when she does hard workout cos you keep kicking her when she's doing her workout,"said Dara mummy.

"When your appa and omma found out that they are having you,they were so happy,they could not stop telling your daddy,papa and us about you and the funny thing is that they asked us to buy your baby clothes when we don't even know if you was a girl or a boy,"continued Dara mummy.

"Ah,Bom unnie love to cook,your appa love your omma's cooking even than your own halmoni's cooking...he never fails to come home,do you know that?" told Minzy Mummy.

I chuckled hearing that,that is why appa seldom eats halmoni cooking.Aigoo,appa,appa...

"Mummy,how did omma go up there?Did she fly there?Does she has wings?Can Bommie see her?"

"Hmm...Bomi when you're much older,mummy will tell you okay,you won't understand if mummy tell you now honey," said Dara Mummy.

I hugged CL mummy tightly.Why don't they answer my question,even appa?I closed my eyes and doze myself to sleep.Omma if you do hear Bomi,can you please come to my dream?Can you talk to me?I want to see you omma,Bomi really really wants to see you...