Moving In

Single Daddy In Love

 

It was moving in day. Seunghyun packed the necessary stuff to bring over ~~~ house since he was just moving in for a few months till ~~~ gives birth.  ~~~ redecorated two of the guest room for Seunghyun and Bomi. She bought pink bed sheets and curtains just for Bomi. She was quite eager to have the both of them living in the same roof as now at least she has someone to company her than living all alone in the big apartment.

 

“You guys are here!” greeted ~~~ as the two arrived.

 

“Aunt ~~~!” cooed Bomi as she ran over and hug her aunt.

 

“Hey Preggers…your new tenants are here! Can you please show our room fast cos there’s like a lot of stuff here I need to bring in thanks to my dear Princess Bomi who insisted to bring all her soft toys here…”nagged Seunghyun.

 

“Hmph Appa! Bomi can’t sleep without them…a little princess needs her teddy bear or else she’ll be upset…” expressed Bomi as she gave her father an innocent look.

 

“Alright Alright you two…let’s go inside and unpack all your stuff okay…I can’t wait to show the rooms I decorated for you guys!” said ~~~.

“Surprise! Here is Bomi’s room and beside would be Seunghyun’s room...I think putting your rooms side by side would be easy so that if there is anything  wrong Bomi can just run over to the room beside…”

 

“Neomu yeppuh Aunt ~~~! Bomi love the princess bed sheet! Thank you Aunt!” thanked Bomi.

 

“Yup, me too ~~~…You didn’t have to decorate my room…But thank you for the thought though…I appreciate it…”said Seunghyun

 

“You’re welcome guys…This was nothing, I just want to make you guys comfortable…okay let’s not waste time and start unpacking! I’ll help with Bomi’s and I guess you can do it yourself right big boy…” grin ~~~ looking at Seunghyun.

 

“Tsk like duh?!” smirk Seunghyun arrogantly.

 

“Pali Pali Aunt! Let’s start!” bugged Bomi as she lightly hit on ~~~’s thigh.

 

“Arasso Arasso my princess!” ~~~ smiled seeing the little’s girl action.

 

The two started unpacking and ~~~ put the little’s girl clothes nicely in the closet. The sight of her interacting with Bomi was beautiful. It was like mother and child. ~~~ can’t wait for her little price or princess to arrive. She couldn’t help to imagine how would it be like playing or dressing up her child. He/she would surely be her pride of joy.

 

“Knock Knock, are you done Seunghyun?” asked ~~~ who was standing by door of Seunghyun’s room.

 

“Almost…why is there anything wrong?”

 

“Nah, I’m done with Bomi’s stuff…I just want to tell you that I’m off to my gynae appointment now so I’ll be back home around 4 or 5…so if you guys want to have early dinner just go ahead and don’t wait for me.”

 

“Do you want me to accompany you and then we can have dinner together…It’s the first day of me moving in, we need to have the first dinner together you know…”emphasized Seunghyun.

 

“But…won’t it be uncomfortable? I’m going to the gynae you know…and plus….”~~~ hesitated for a moment.

 

“And plus what? I’m not your husband or even the father of the baby?”….Seunghyun gave a small laugh…”Yah! Who says only people related to the baby can come and see the gynaecologist? Don’t you remember? I have a child Ms…I’ve seen my baby girl when she’s in her mum’s womb…Why won’t I be uncomfortable?”

 

“Gosh, Fine Mr! Why get so uptight? If you say so…let’s go now or I’ll be late for the appointment…”said ~~~, rolling her eyes.

 

“Woah, pregnant woman sure are very cranky,” mumbled Seunghyun as he grabbed his jacket and made his way out of the room.

 

“Bomi, let’s go…we’re going out, grab your scarf okay!” shouted ~~~.

 

Bomi came out running out of the room all ready. The three made their way to the Women’s hospital in downtown Seoul. It would be the first official visit to the gynaecologist and ~~~ was very nervous about it.

 

As they arrived, ~~~ made her registration and within minutes her name was call out for examination. She walked slowly to the assigned room with her heart beating fast. Seunghyun and Bomi who was walking behind her were feeling more excited than the pregnant lady herself.

 

~~~ gave a knock on the door before coming in…”Hi doc, may I come in?” she asked politely.

 

“Oh please come in and have a seat here…Please make yourself comfortable Ms….”….the doctor looked at the record in her hand…”Yes Ms ~~~, have a seat…”

 

“Thank you doc…”

 

“Hmm Let me introduce myself, I’m Doctor Yoona and I’ll be your gynae and birth doctor…We will be spending a lot of times together for the next few months so just relax and ask me if you have questions okay Ms ~~~” stated the doctor.

 

“Hmm I see your husband is here too and oh gosh what a beautiful daughter you have here…you must be happy to expect a second child huh…”

 

“He’s not my husband nor I’m the mother to this little girl…my fiancée just passed away recently and he’s my good friend and my house mate and this little girl right here,”…..~~~ pinches Bomi’s cheek slightly…”Is his precious little girl…”she explained.

 

“Sorry to hear that…”apologised Doctor Yoona.

 

“Kwenchana…you’re ought to know since I’ll be delivering this baby alone and I would be coming in here for check-ups alone.”

 

“Arasso, come let’s get you to the examination table and star with the ultrasound shall we….”

~~~ set herself up comfortably on the table. Seunghyun and Bomi were right beside her for support. Bomi grabbed her Aunt’s hand and held it tightly. ~~~ looked over and gave a wide smile for the little girl.

 

“Okay ready Ms ~~~, the gel will be a little cold so bear with it for a while and it’ll be alright…” said the doctor as she pressed an amount of gel out of the tube and on ~~~’s tummy.

 

“Now, let’s search for our baby…”

 

The doctor moved the ultrasound device around her abdomen area which is near her womb. ~~~ closed her eyes tightly not wanting to look at the screen first.

 

Suddenly she felt a light tap on her shoulder…”Babe open your eyes, look it’s your baby…”whispered Seunghyun.

                                                                   

~~~ opened her eyes slowly and looked at the screen. Tears just started building up in her eyes as she saw the moving little human. It was her child she’s looking at.

 

“Everything’s going well. Your baby has arms, hands, fingers, feet and toes now. It’s growing healthily, this is good news. You’ve safely passed the first trimester, you’re out of the danger zone now, Mama…”assured the Doctor.

 

“Oh see see Aunt, Appa…the baby is on his thumb! So cute just like me!” commented Bomi.

 

“Yea Bomi, it’s cute just like you…”praised Seunghyun.

 

“Bomi can’t wait for baby to come out! I will have a new friend to play with my toys with!”

 

“But not any sooner Bomi, your little dongsaeng have to grow first in Aunt’s tummy first darling…”

 

Bomi gave a nod…”Kwenchana Bomi can wait till it grows just like me!”

 

“Let’s clean you up and we shall talk about your next visit…”

 

After a quick clean-up, ~~~ was back at the doctor’s desk to discuss about her developments and next visit.

 

“For your next visit, we can get to know your baby’s gender and let’s hope it’s growing well…And since you stated before about not having morning sickness, it’s good and keep exercising to keep your body fit…I’ll be prescribing you some vitamins so please take it regularly…I guess that is all for today.”

 

~~~ thanked her doctor and went out to take the prescribe medicine.  She was satisfied with the visit today and was happy everything is doing well for her and the baby. How she hope Jaejoong was by her side to see all this. Her heart just aches more thinking about  him.

 

“So how now ~~~?  Shall we go for dinner? Korean, French, Italian? What is the pregnant lady craving for?” asked Seunghyun.

 

“Hmmm I’m craving for chicken feet braised in soy sauce, I would love to go that famous chicken feet restaurant at Hongdae!”suggested ~~~.

 

“What chicken feet? That’s disgusting! Why do you even eat that?” asked Seunghyun.

 

“Chicken feet?” said Bomi as she heard ~~~….”Bomi wants chicken feet too!”

 

“When did you learn to eat chicken feet? Appa didn’t teach you…” recalled Seunghyun.

 

“Halmoni did! It’s nice appa! Pali Pali I want chicken feet!” whined Bomi.

 

Seunghyun gave in to the two ladies request and went to satisfy their cravings. He had not ate or touched chicken feet and he was amazed that he is eating it together with ~~~ and Bomi. Seunghyun was amazed how ~~~ could change him each day. His love for ~~~ felt way different from how he had loved Bom before.

 

The night ended well and as soon as they reached home, Seunghyun and Bomi passed out on the bed after their quick shower.  ~~~ was still widely awake and made a cup of camomile tea for herself. She set herself up at the room Jae decorated with a picture of her earlier ultrasound and a yellow a scrapbook titled “A mummy’s diary”. She pasted the picture on the first page and started writing…..

 

 

 

 

~~~ fell into deep sleep as she wrote the last few sentences. Her hand was on her tummy which looked like she’s putting her baby to sleep. Jae’s death is still fresh in her memory and it won’t be easy with her current state now. Seunghyun and Bomi’s presence is a blessing .With them there for her, there would be laughter and smiles around the house now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry guys for the very late late update, I'm getting used to my new school schedule and every day is hectic for me.

I can't promise that I can update every week but I'll try my best to give the best story to you guys...

Hope you love this chap and comment okay!

What will happen next?Will there be conflicts between ~~~ and Seunghyun or will there be a new character?

We shall see what happens next!

Subscribe and comment!