Truth 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Jaejoong POV

I embraced her in my arms as she buried her face in my chest crying. I wondered what happened to her.

”Why did you keep it from me? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re sick?” she asked.

My eyes widened in shock. The day has come for me. Kim Jaejoong, you have to tell the truth.

I pulled her away from the hug and sat her down on the sofa. I wiped her tears away with my handkerchief and smiled at her.

“See all this tears make my boo boo face so puffy and ugly,” I chuckled to break away the awkwardness.

She glared and rolled her eyes on me. I held on both of her hands and caress her face making her whimper.

“Okay, I will tell you everything but firstly I want to apologised, Im sorry…I never meant to keep it away from you…how did you find out about it?” I asked.

“Jiyoon unnie,” she mumbled.

“Hmm…well I guess she has discussed it with omma to tell you, typical of noona always going against what I say…”

“What’s your reason Jae? It’s been 3 months…Don’t you treat me as your fiancée huh? Aren’t we supposed to share every single thing? Don’t you know I feel like a fool? My fiancée is sick but he pretends he’s being all healthy in front of me, how does that make me feel Jae?”

“I don’t want you to break down because of me just like when you lose your mum ~~~. I know the real you and things like this affect you badly. The reality is harsh when you know about it. I don’t want to lie to you and pretend that I have much time more. I don’t know if I ever get to live another day, another year and I do not want to make any empty promises to you…”

“How can you be so dumb Jae? I will go crazy if I knew about this later, you know that I will always be by your side no matter what happens…You have me baby, we can go through this together…we have to cure you no matter what it takes…don’t you dare to say how long you gonna live in front of me…we will be together till we’re old okay…”she said stating her points strongly.

“Thank you ~~~ for taking this strongly, komawo,” I hugged her crying.

“You’re welcome, promise me you won’t keep anything from me…and I would like to ask, is that why you wanted me to get pregnant soon?”

“I’ve thought about it, I’ll respect your decision…I won’t force you…”

She gave me a smile and whispered in my ears.

“Baby, if it’s meant to be…a stork will send us one when the time comes…let’s wait for it together…promise,” as she held out her finger for a pinky swear.

I was relieved that she did not react as bad as I was expected it to be. Both of us went back to my apartment to spend some time together. She kept quiet and keeps smiling when I looked at her all the way through the journey back home.

“I’ll take a shower first okay,” she said.

“Let’s have a glass of wine after that okay…”

She nodded and entered the bathroom while I prepare some refreshments.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................

~~~ POV

I the shower and let the running tap water fall over my body. I have to be strong in front of Jaejoong. I cried again and the tears just wouldn’t stop. My heart felt like it was broken into pieces. Can I face seeing Jaejoong in pain? Can I hold back my tears in front of him? Lastly, can I bear to live without him if god takes him away too soon? With this entire question in my head, I have no answers for all of it.

*knock knock*

“Babe, are you done? I got everything ready…”

“Yup, give me a minute…”

I dried myself up, put on a bathrobe and wrapped my hair with a towel. As I stepped out, I saw candles being lit up and all the things being prepared nicely.

“Come, let me put your lotion for you…” said Jaejoong and sat me on the side of the bed.

He took my lotion from the dressing table and applies it on my hands. His touch was soft and delicate. I look at him pleasingly. This was the romantic Jae I knew.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I answered.

Suddenly he moved forward and kisses my lips. Our lips danced in perfection as we kiss each other passionately. I felt like I was 16 when I got my first kiss. Jae’s lips tasted like cotton candy. I cling onto him as he slowly laid me on the bed. He started to explore my mouth and I could feel his kisses turning slowly to burning rage. We parted for a while as he looked at me with a burning look asking for a sign if he could move on. Without any hesitation, I rolled over and untied my bathrobe and threw it aside leaving me . He then too removed every single cloth that was on his body.

 We both sat on the bed and look at each other.  Our minds were speaking that tonight was a night of passion and love we had for each other. It was not another night of rough or pleasure to satisfy each other needs. A tear dropped in each of eyes as we kissed and continued the next step of making love.

 

 

 

Will be back soon probably during the weekends!Today was a holiday so I got some time to update!Thanks for reading,love ya readers!Comment too okay!It  gives me motivation ^^