Gift

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun who was already fast asleep was awaken by the sound of ~~~ crying. He quickly got up and found ~~~ sitting in front of the room. He pulled her into a hug to calm her down. She must’ve been bottling her feeling for the last few days that she couldn’t do it anymore, he thought. Seunghyun didn’t notice the contents in the room until he pushed the door more open. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing in front of him. He was amazed with what Jae had done to the room.

 

Seunghyun pulled away and wiped her tears away with both his thumb finger, capping her face at the same time too. He gave her a smile and stood her up.

 

“Look, he had done all this for you…” said Seunghyun as he guide her in.

It was like a walk through memory lane, a gallery. In the room there was pictures and portraits of both Jaejoong and ~~~.  There were picture of when they met during high school until pictures of them now but that wasn’t the best gift Jaejoong left for his lovely fiancée. In the middle room stood a white vintage crib carved with their initials on it.

 

~~~ run her fingers on the crib. It was perfect. From the workmanship, she knew Jaejoong was the one who made it as she saw the angels drawing on the crib.

 

“Jaejoong, it’s beautiful…”mumbled ~~~.

 

“Hey, there’s a letter left on the table there, I think Jae left this for you,” said Seunghyun as he passed the letter to ~~~.

 

“Thanks Seunghyun.”

 

“Jaejoong love for you is so much bigger than what I have for Bom. I do respect him a lot. He really loves you whole heartedly. He’s the only man I knew who never stops loving his women even after so many years but I felt that god is so cruel to take him away from you and with this greatest gift inside you...”sighed Seunghyun…”He even couldn’t get to see it. Why is life so cruel to us?”

 

“It isn’t always cruel…”….~~~ looked around the room…”I did spend half of my life with him that I’m so thankful for after seeing this…I met him when I’m 15 and had spent 10 years with Jae. As I think back, 10 years is quite a long time. I really have to be thankful though cos he left me a huge gift. I have to be strong for this little being inside me. For this baby, reminds me that Jae will be there by my side looking from above…”

 

Seunghyun held ~~~ hands…”Oh you remind me Bomi’s  significant…Gosh how could I forget that?”

 

“Yah Choi Seunghyun!”…punched ~~~ slightly on Seunghyun’s arm…”How can a father forget his beautiful little girl? Aigoo tsk!”

 

“Bian Bian, I’m so busy with work…..and….helping out with the funeral....”

 

“Oh….sorry for bothering you and taking your time…..”Apologised ~~~.

 

“It’s okay…so well shall we go to bed now? I’ll tuck you in…” suggested Sunghyun.

 

“I’m not sleepy yet but you can go to bed if you want  to….I think I’m gonna make a glass of hot choc and stay here for a while…baby’s craving for chocs…”giggled ~~~.

 

“Nah I’m not sleepy actually, Shall we both have hot choc? You stay here while I’ll go and make some for us.”

 

“If that is what you say…”

 

Seunghyun prepared two glasses of instant hot chocolate and some light snacks that he found in the kitchen. ~~~ switch on the music player in the room and played the last track that was being played on it. She smiled as the music started playing. It was Jaejoong’s favourite jazz track. She made herself comfortable on the sofa while waiting for Seunghyun to bring her drink.

 

“Here you go Big Mama, a big glass of warm instant hot chocolate and biscuits to go along for you!”

 

“Thank you Big Uncle!” she laughed.

 

“Aren’t you gonna read that?” asked Seunghyun pointing out to the envelope ~~~ was holding.

 

“Why don’t you read it for me?”

 

“ME?”….as he looked at her…”No way its private between you and Jae!”

 

“He probably wrote some bunch of stupid crap…read it for me, take it.” As ~~~ shove the envelope to Seunghyun.

 

“Okay for my pregnant friend…ready….” said Seunghyun as he opened up the envelope.

 

To my one and only love,

           SURPRISE! You must have been wondering why I spent so much time in this room right. This is my wedding present to you. I was supposed to present it to you on our wedding night but I want to do it before I get admitted to the hospital so that you can stare at pictures of me if you miss me in the middle of the night. I know it’s gonna be hard when I start my radiation but I’m happy you will be by my side. Babe, it will be a tough journey but I know we can go through it together.             

  

         Do you love the crib I made? Our baby will get to sleep here. I know the pregnancy test that we did didn’t go well but after I’m out of the hospital we’re gonna spend 7 days a week making love till we get a baby okay so make sure you stay healthy and eat the vitamins that I bought in the kitchen. Don’t ever skip a day okay!

 

I love you babe!

Forever my soulmate…

 

Love,

Kim Jaejoong

 

“BINGO! See I told ya he wrote some crap in there Aigoo! Jae Jae!”…she shouted…”Baby if you’re listening from up above, are you really crazy to tire me out by having every day? Gosh you know if you’re still here I’m so gonna kill you!”

 

“I support Jae in this!”

 

“Whatever, you guys are sick man! maniac!” scolded ~~~.

Both of them talked into the night as they both fell asleep on the couch. Seunghyun felt like he was fulfilling the favour Jae asked the last time they were in Jeju.  He was happy that he could spend a close time with her and glad that she leaned on him for help. He knew that her love for her fiancée would not die easily but he’s glad that he could love her more even now secretly.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...Bomi POV

 

“Maybe I’m missing you uh uh, maybe I’m missing you uh uh…” I sang.

 

“Oh our Bomi is singing Papa’s song uh…when did you learn it cutie pie?” asked Jiyoung papa.

 

“Hmmm aunt was playing papa’s song every day at home so Bomi learned it…I love it Jiyoung papa! Papa Daebak! I complimented.

 

Jiyoung papa was sending me back to appa after spending a day out together. I had not seen her app for quite a time as I knew what he was busy with. I knew Uncle Jae is in the place where my mum is now too. Even though their time spent together was short, I felt quite sad with the departure of Uncle Jae.

 

“Okay baby girl, here’s your bag and your jacket…remember to tell appa that I bought new dresses for you okay so that he could keep it properly….” Said papa as we reached Uncle Jaejoong’s apartment where appa is.

 

I nodded happily as I kissed papa goodbye. As I alighted from the car, I quickly ran towards my   father who was waiting at the apartment lobby.

 

“Appa, I miss you so much!” I said giving him a big hug.

 

“I miss you too Bomi, aww cutie pie how are you?”

 

“I’m fine thank you, appa?”

 

“Good…come let’s go meet aunt ~~~, she will be thrilled to see you!”

 

We made our way up and as soon as we reached the apartment unit. Aunt ~~~ surprised me when I opened the door.

 

“Bomi! My beautiful Bomi!” said Aunt ~~~ happily as she held my face.

 

“Annyong Aunt ~~~,”…..I bowed…”Yea its Beautiful Bomi…”

 

Aunt ~~~ gave out a small laugh and brought me into the kitchen. I could smell the aroma of my favourite food when we were walking towards the kitchen.

 

“Spaghetti!” I shouted delightedly.

“Yes! Appa and Aunt ~~~ made it for you…come let’s all sit down together and eat…I’m starving while waiting for my little girl to come…”whined appa.

 

All of us sat together at the dining table to eat our lunch when….

 

“Chakaman, Aunt ~~~ …Uncle Jae won’t be joining us?”….suddenly I remembered…”Oops, Sorry” I apologised as I covered my mouth.

 

“It’s okay Bomi…maybe Uncle Jae must be eating spaghetti too in heaven….” teased Aunt ~~~.

 

“With Omma too?”

 

“Yes with your omma too darling…”

 

Appa laughed at our antics as he looked us.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~~ POV

 

Lunch was going well with Bomi and Seunghyun. It was better with having them around so as to avoid me from breaking down again.

As we were eating…

“~~~….”

 

“Yes Seunghyun…”

 

“Would you like to move in with us? Me, you and Bomi? As a family..”

 

I put down my fork and looked up to him. Family? What does he mean by that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

At last an update, I was suppose to upload it last Sat but I was busy going crazy at Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour in Singapore. It was awesome and I got to see the members the second time! Can I kill myself for Top's yness! I caught Seungri's sweaty cold towel but 3 girls were fighting and kept holding it so as a nice person I gave it up to the young ones hahaha....

If you like to see pictures of the concert just drop by my tumblr : http://b2ft.tumblr.com

What do you guys think will happen next?

Is it too soon for Seunghyun to go after her since Jae is gone or just live in the same house as friends?