Me...A Singer?

Single Daddy In Love

 

A week has passed and work was doing fine for ~~~.She enjoyed working and interacting with the kids. ~~ also became closer with Bomi. Both of them just love each other's company.~~~~ was also busy preparing her wedding. Jaejoong and her decided to move the date forword as they can't wait for another year to hold the wedding and they wish to have it as soon as possible.
 
"Okay honey,im here already...hurry we are all starving,see you soon,"said ~~ as she ended the call with Jaejoong.
 
"~~~~ Can you bring this tonic to oppa,he's in the recording studio,"asked Han Byul.
 
It was date night.~~~and Han Byul decided to have a dinner gathering at Dong Wook's place.It had been so long since they had dinner together.As ~~~~
walked to the studio, she could here the melody arrangement Dong Wook was working on.
 
*Knock Knock*
 
"Come In,"said Dong Wook.
 
"Here Oppa,Han Byul asked to send this over."
 
"Just put it on the coffee table  there,ill drink it later."
 
"Can I sit here and watch you do your work?"
 
"Yup you can,if you want to play with the computer just switch it on but don't make so much noise okay.."
 
"Yea arasso!" I smiled.
 
Dong Wook keep replaying the song he was working on for Seung Hyun.He could not still find the perfect singer to sing Bom's part.ALI,Hyorin even his own
girlfriend Han Byul could not sing as good as Bom.
 
"AISH!" shouted Dong Wook as he crumple the music notes in front of him.
 
"Oppa wae?Kwenchana?" asked ~~~ when she heard Dong Wook shouting.
 
"Nothing is just that Im stress about this song,sorry if I scare you...continue with what you're doing...don't mind me."
 
"Yea,"~~ nodded.
 
onjhena ne gyote issojwoyo ma love ne sonul nojhi marayo
tonagajhima sarangul sogijhima soro miko iejhihamyo saraga shiganijhina......
 
"Yah ~~~~  are you singing....you know this song?" asked Dong Wook when he heard ~~~ singing the song quietly behind him.
 
"Hmmmm,nope you have been replaying the song over and over again,I've like memorized some parts of the song."
 
"Take this".....Dong Wook passed a piece of paper to ~~~...."Try to sing this...the highligted part."
 
"For what oppa?"
 
"Just try to sing that,get your in the recording room now pali!"instructed Dong Wook.
 
"Oh Gosh chill oppa!"
 
"Ah-Ah,can you hear me?You know how this works right?Remember during high school..you did a recording for the school talent competition?"
 
"Yea oppa,in count of 3 you can start."
 
"Okay in 1,2,3...Go"signal Dong Wook as he start playing the song.
 
onjhena ne gyote issojwoyo ma love ne sonul nojhi marayo
tonagajhima sarangul sogijhima soro miko iejhihamyo saraga shiganijhina
gudewa nega heojhindedo ne maumun byonajhi ana
dangshingwa hamkeramyon odidun galke i'll love forever with you
 
~~ started singing.It was not her first time being in a recording studio.She has been going to one alot in the past due to her joining the music club in high
school.Her voice suits perfectly with the song.The way she sang it,it could sends shivers through your body.
 
"Perfect!You can come out now.."
 
"Oh ~~~~,you're the person Im looking for!~~ you got to help me!"
 
"Help You?" asked ~~~~ confusingly.
 
 
"Yes!Yes!Im helping a friend to remake this song for his new album and you're the perfect person to sing this..you sound just like the original singer!"
 
"Me?No way!You know I love to sing as a hobby bu to put it in an album,No way oppa!"
 
"Please dong saeng-ah,I've been finding for someone to sing this song for weeks and no one could nail it but you,please this is so
important,please!!"begged Dong Wook.
 
"You can just ask the original singer to sing it why me?"
 
"The thing is she's a deceased now and the person who sings it with her in this song is her fiancee...he wants to remake this song just for her and Im doing
this as a fovour for him ~~~~-ah."
 
"Oh but still oppa,I am not a singer...can he accept me singing this?Overall this song is meaningful for him.."
 
"Kwenchana he'll be okay with it,trust me,if you say okay...i'll let him hear today's recording."
 
~~~ gave a thumbs up and smile.
 
"Komawo dong saeng!I love you!I give my friend a call!Komawo!"thanked Dong Wook as he hugged ~~~~ tightly.
 
"Your welcome,now you owe me one oppa!I'll go and help Han Byul out now."
 
"Yea arasso,thank you!"said Dong Wook as he smiled in glee.
 
..........................................................................................................................................
Seunghyun POV:
 
I got the call from Dong Wook hyung the day before.At last the song would be remade , I said to myself. I parked my car by the side of YG building and quickly
made my way to the studio.As I walked to the room, I could hear the song being played. Her voice, I just fell in love with it.
 
"Hyung!"I greeted as I opened the door.
 
"Like it?"asked Dong Wook as he lovered down the volume.
 
"Its good,who sang it?Who did you scouted?Someone from an idol group?"
 
"Hmmm...about that,you won't kill me right?"
 
"Nope I won't...wae?"
 
"Well,the person who sang this is not a singer...she's my dongsaeng."
 
I kept quiet for a moment.
 
"Are you angry Seung Hyun-ah?I know this song is special but I just can't find any singer who can sing this better than she does..."
 
"Can I meet her?"
 
"So..... you agree?"
 
"Can I just meet her please and I consider after that.."
 
"Hold on,she's in the next room with Han Byul,i'll go and bring her here."
 
I re- played the song again as soon as Dong Wook hyung went out of the studio.I closed my eyes and sat down on the sofa. Her voice was just melodious and it sends chills all over my body just like Bom's voice. I'm glad to say that I have fallen in love with her voice.
 
"Seung Hyun-ah wake up here she is,come meet my dong saeng ,~~~."
 
I stood up and as I turned around....
 
"Seung Hyun-shi!"exclaimed ~~~.
 
"~~~~-shi!"
 
"You guys know each other?" asked Dong Wook hyung as he looked at us confusedly.
 
"Ya,remember the guy  I told you about who smelled me...hmmm he's the guy oppa!" laughed ~~.
 
"Hey enough about that ~~~~-shi,I gave my explaination okay.."
 
"Since you guys know each other,I'll leave you guys alone to chat...I'll go and see Han Byul first okay.." said Dong Wook hyung as he left the room.
 
"So you're a singer and not a cafe owner,did you lie to me?" questioned ~~~.
 
"No,its all true..I do own a cafe in the States but not here and plus I've been a singer for so long...don't you know who I am?Top?Big Bang?"
 
"So you're that Top oh god how did I not recognize you!I must be so dumb!"
 
"I don't blame you,I think I was gone for too long that even someone can't recognize me,right ~~" I teased.
 
"Whatever!So what's up,oppa asked me to sing this song..so you're remaking this song?"
 
"Im sure Dong Wook hyung has told you about the details and now I need you to help me out to be the singer featured in this song....can you?"
 
"Well,does it means...people will be hearing my voice?"
 
"Yes everyone will be hearing your voice !The whole world will be hearing it too my dear lady."
 
"Can I consider about this...as you know Im just a normal girl and not a singer..."
 
"Nope!You owe me one don't you?Remember the incident at the club...."I looked at her sheepishly.
 
"Okay okay I'll do it!But make sure you pay me well okay!"
 
"No Problem Chingu!So now I need you to come by here to practice your vocals before we start the official recording so maybe after your work at the cafe you can come back here..."
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
~~~~ POV
"Cafe...yes my work place..."
 
I remembered the first time I told Seung Hyun-shi about my job.Should I be honest with him or keep it a secret?How can I juggle teaching and singing at the same time?What should I do now?
 
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
There will be more Bomi in the next chapter!and thank god AFF is back!i updated it a few days ago but the chapter was not up :( leave yor comments cos i need feedbacks to know what i should improve on!thanks for all the love !