Truth 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Its the weekend and its the time for me to update!Thanks for waiting!If i have a delay on updating my chapters,just check up the comments cos I will post it there.School is keeping me busy everyday!I promise to update another chapter by tonight!So check it out later!Thanks for reading and please comment!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

~~~ POV

Days passed and no news from Jaejoong. This fight proves how serious he was. If it wasn’t that serious, he will be at the front of my door with a bunch of roses the next day. I was getting bored being alone at home. With the school holidays going on and Han Byul being so busy, I have no one to turn to. Seunghyun was also not replying my text messages nor my calls. I spent my days going back to and fro to YG building for my vocal lessons and back home.

I made myself steak with boiled broccoli and mash potato for lunch. As I was about to set my meal up on the dining table, the doorbell rang. I quickly went up to the intercom to see who was it.

“Who’s there?” I asked.

“Yah ~~~ pali open the door, Im drench by the rain!” she said

“Arasso cakaman unnie!”I replied as I made my way to the door and invite her in. It was Jaejoong’s 4th sister, Jiyoon, the magnae of all 4 girls in the family.

“Come in unnie,” I said as I grabbed the stuff she was holding on to.

“Komawo,I bought your favourite Iced Americano and cheesecake from the café down the street and omma ask me to bring some fresh kimchi for you.”

“Thanks, have a seat at the dining table while I take out the plate.”

I put the cheesecake on the plate and served it to Jiyoon. I had a feeling that she has an intention in coming to meet me.

“You fought with my little brother right?” she asked.

I looked at her in shocked. How did she know that?

“Hmmm aniya, we’re good,” I lied.

“Yah Kim ~~~ , I know everything…the pregnancy thing,he told me and plus everytime when you guys fought you know he will come back home right…”

How could I forget? Jae always goes back his mum home when he fights with me. The whole family knows when we are fighting when they see Jae back home.

“Bian unnie for lying but it’s just that why he has to act that way?”

“He has his reasons why, it’s just that…”

“It’s just what unnie? Since you’re sister, I’m sure you side him…” I mumbled.

“Nope ~~~, I’m not siding anyone but it’s just that he really has his reason that he can’t tell you why.”

“He’s probably lying again to let me follow what he says, this isn’ t the first time he did this kind of trick unnie.”

“Omg ~~~, can you not be so selfish? “

“But unnie why can’t he just be honest with me? I’m his fiancée!”

“Fine, I’ll tell you…I had a talk with omma about this and I think you should know the truth now, you have the right to know even if unnie and omma will get scolded by Jaejoong,” she said as tears were beginning to well in her eyes.

“What am I supposed to know? Unnie you’re acting weird…”

“Jae….he has brain tumour and it has started to worsen his condition slowly…”

I froze for a moment and try to take I the words that she had just said. Did I just heard brain tumour?

“Unnie, you’re joking right? It can’t be, he is as healthy as he was, No way unnie no way…”

“I’m not lying ~~~, he found it about 3 months ago but his tumour is growing bit by bit and he was just being discharge from the hospital a few days ago.”

“A few days ago but I saw him…”

 I then remembered the time when he said he was out of town and attending a conference in Busan.  It’s that the time he was hospitalized?

“I need to see Jae now unnie, I have to…”

I grabbed my bag in my room and grabbed my car keys. I rushed out of the house leaving Jiyoon behind alone. My mind went blank and the only thing I know I have to do at that point of time was to meet Jae.I reached Jae’s office and took the elevator to the 15th floor. My heart was beating like crazy and I was sweating like bullets.

“Is Jae in?” I asked his assistant who was busy working at the front desk.

“Yes, Mr Kim has just finished his meeting…He’s resting inside, you may come in.”

“Thank You,” as I thanked him with a smile.

I walked to the door to his office. I took a huge breath and opened the door. He was standing by the window, with both of his hands in his pockets while drifting his mind off by looking at the landscape outside. My tears start to run down my cheeks. How can he keep all this from me? I dropped my bag and hug him from the back making him startled.

“~~~  ?” he asked.

“Stay like this for a while, don’t move…” as I hugged him tighter.

“Did anything happen, can I turn around and look at you?”

My inspiration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XO4hWL5Cc&feature=plcp

“Nope…they say secrets become secrets cos there isn’t someone who can listen to it sincerely, that is why I have vowed to not keep anything from you. I want to tell you everything. Can I?”

“Hmmm…you can,” he answered.

“I’m sorry Jaejoong, I’m so sorry baby,” I said as my words choke on me.

He turned around and held my hands.

“I’ll ask you again, what happened ~~~?”

I cupped his face and let go of my tears which I was holding back. I kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. I can’t believe he had been hiding his sickness from me and how hard for him to keep it from me. I hugged him again and bury my face in his chest. He held me tighter and rest his chin on my head.

“Baby…” I mumbled.

”Why did you keep it from me? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re sick?”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong POV

I embraced her in my arms as she buried her face in my chest crying. I wondered what happened to her.

”Why did you keep it from me? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re sick?” she asked.

My eyes widened in shock. The day has come for me. Kim Jaejoong, you have to tell the truth.