Broken Hearts

Single Daddy In Love

When two strangers met for the very first time, they thought that all love stories will eventually come with a happy ending. But in this case, it wasn't. Two different individuals with a past full of heartbreak met, became friends and fell in love. It was something that didn't expect to happen but it did. For a short period, things was going well and plans were made. One thought that he could finally got his happy ending and finally start a new chapter of his life while the other thought that she could fall in love again with a man who could give her as much as her past lover did. Who said love was easy? Are people in love lying about the difficulties they have to go through to be in love? Love could make someone make the most stupidest decisions in life. Running away from your problem will never ever be the best decision made to decide if you're in a relationship. Using the reason "I'm considering for his/her feelings" is the most underrated reason that anyone could give and it will forever be the most stupidest mistake anyone could give.

 

~~~ POV

"Hey Jae, I'm back home. Sorry I couldn't be here any sooner & come as often as I promised." I said as I put down the bouquet of flowers by his plaque.

"Look who I brought to come and meet his appa," I smiled as bend over and carried Jaehyun in my arms. "Here's our little baby boy, Jae. He looks exactly like you babe.He could crawl now too"

Our baby boy cooed and smiled. It seems that he knows that he's "meeting" his dad for the first time. For a slight moment, my heart was contented. I knew Jae wasn't physically with us but it felt that his presence was there embracing the both of us. In a short while, I lost the man I truly loved, got pregnant with his child, fell in love again and broke another man's heart. Honestly, I don't even know how and why are things happening in my life.

"Oh Jae, I wish you were still here. I wouldn't have to fall in love again. It will just be the three of us. Me, you & Jaehyun living our life quietly as a family of 3. I'll probably be waiting for you as you get back home and we'll have our dinner together. You gonna adore our son so much and be a great dad to our kids. Why did you go so soon? Why honey, why?" I ranted with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Did you see me making the most stupidest decisions the past few months? You'll probably be hating on me from up there huh. I think I've hurt a man's heart real real bad. I thought lightly of his feelings, Jae. And today, I saw that in his eyes. He truly hates me. I had my reasons why but I guess my reasons won't ever matter.."

I looked down at Jaehyun as his eyes slowly closed. I guessed he knows his mom need some time alone with his dad. I sat down by Jae's resting place for a good hour as I continued to talk to him. Jaejoong will always be my comfort place be it when he's no longer here with me. As I remember what happened earlier when I saw Seunghyun after a long while, I knew he wasn't happy to see me. I don't blame him. It was truly my fault. Deep within, I wanted to mend things but I just do not know where to start. I've never had to mend a broken heart but with Seunghyun, I knew I have to.

I went back to my old apartment where I used to stay with Jae with my mum. Everything seem to be left untouched just the way it was before I left for the states. I knew my mum comes by sometimes to tidy things up so that the place won't be covered with dust. When a year ago before I decided to leave Seoul, it didn't cross my mind to sell this place. Just maybe my heart knew that I will be back someday but it wasn't this soon. 

As I entered the master, I went to opened up the closet and saw that his clothes and stuff were still at it's present place.

"He didn't clear his things darling" said my mum as she stood by the door of my room

"Oh omma," you startled me. 

"I guess he was too devastated that he didn't came back here much after either then just getting Bomi's stuff. Even when I came here to clean things up weeks after you were gone, I thought he would have came back and clear his stuff but he didn't. So I didn't know what to do much and left his things untouched," explained my mum.

"It's okay, I think I'll packed his clothes up in a box. I figure it out."

My mum walked and gave me a hug.

"I know you have done things you shouldn't have but make things right this time. Have a good rest honey, I'll take care of Jaehyun tonight".

I smiled and thanked her. As I was unpacking, I received an incoming text.

From : Yunho

Noona, read the article that I've send you. It's urgent!!

I opened the link that was sent and my jaw dropped. What the hell is happening now? This was obviously not a reaction I would received from Seunghyun.


Seunghyun's POV

As soon as I arrived at the courthouse, me and the boys were swarmed with reporters trying to shoot questions and taking pictures of us. I felt numb to be honest. Just moments ago, I saw her again. My heart was burning with rage as I saw him too by his side. What was she doing here back in Seoul? As I walked towards the entrance of the courthouse, my mind kept replaying the image of her. I no longer was able to even think the outcome of my hearing. For all I care, I need to vent my anger at the one person who left me a year ago.

My hearing went well and with the charges given, I was pleased. 100 hours of community service , a fine & counselling was enough for me to learn my lesson to not ever touch drugs again. I guess I wasted my time on this useless things then focusinng my priorities on my daughter. I missed her so much & I guessed I have to make things right.

The boys & I went over to our favourite restaurant for dinner. We were all famished after a busy day. I was thankful that I could count onto this guys for any help.

"Hey Hyung, you feeling all good now?" asked Jiyoung hesitatingly.

"I'm feeling pretty good but just a lil bit exhausted. Why? Trying to figure out how I'm feeling after I saw ~~~?"

The room went silent & I could hear Seungri's gulp as he chuck down his drink. 

"I mean Hyung, you seem not to be showing any reaction? You walked passed them as if you didn't know them and now? You're even not showing any emotions just like you were a year ago," said Taeyang.

I chuckled as I swirled my glass of wine, "What do you think I should do? Threw my arms around her and hug her? And look who was beside her, that man! She has the audacity to show up in front of me after tearing me apart like that. Only god knows if they're married cos if they are, I'm gonna curse the hell..."

"They're not married" cut Seungri.

"How would you know that?" asked Daesung.

"Well, I always had my ways & I'm pretty sure that they aren't married. You know I'm always one step ahead than others," said Seungri.

I took a sip of my wine and leaned back. I felt a sense of relieved unknowingly but deep within I knew I shouldn't feel this way. I hate her but why do I feel pleased about hearing that she might not be married to the other guy. "C'mon Seunghyun, don't be a and get things straight. Let her sufffer just as much as you did," I told myself.

"Jiyong, do you still have the number to the journalist that interviewed you the other day?"

"Yup, I do. Is there something up your sleeve?" asked Jiyoung looking puzzled.

"Well boys, things will get pretty interesting soon. Just watch out for the show.." I insinuated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys, gosh it's 2020. Gosh just as I thought I would end this back in 2017 but I didn't get to. I think my readers who subscribed to this story years ago must have moved on in life and leaving pretty much of the kpop & fan girling world. Just like I did, coming from the 2nd gen of fans who love kpop back in 2007, I pretty much are not updated with the latest idols. From my last update, alot of things had happened in a spend of 3 years. The passing of idols & controversies from my fav kpop era was devastating. Once in awhile i come in here to see if this place still exist and it did. I was surprised so I decided to write in a chapter. Im in my twenties and writing fanfiction takes me back to the memory when I started this story, Since with what's happening to the world & being stuck at home, I think I will try to make that time to come in here and really really get this story done. Im not sure who still reads this but if no one does, I shall make this story as my comfort place to reminisce old memories. And if there is new readers looking forward to read the continuation of this story, welcome onboard :)