Fight

Single Daddy In Love

Jaejoong POV

 
"~~~ are you ready?We're late,omma will kill us if we are late for dinner!"
 
"Hold on,Im coming,Im coming...here hold my purse while I put on my sandals,"said ~~~ as she rush over to me and took
our her sandals at my shoe cabinet.
 
"Chagiya,omma's present that we bought,have you taken it?"
 
"Oh gosh I forgot,its in your room Jae on the bed...see you're rushing me and I forgot all about it.."whined ~~~.
 
"Wait for me in the car while I go and take the stuff."
 
"Okay,hurry up then.."
 
After an hour drive from my apartment,we arrived at my parent's penthouse...
 
"Eomonim, we are here,"greeted ~~~ when we arrived at the penthouse.
 
"Oh come in come in aigoo my daughter in law its been so long since I saw you,"said my mum who was looking so happy as she saw ~~~.
 
"Bian eomonim,I was so busy with work that I forgot to pay you a visit..."
 
"Kwenchana,let's go to the dining room, your sisters are all waiting for you guys.."
 
"Yea"we both answered.
 
The dinner table was full with all my family member there.My sisters,brother-in-law,niece and nephews were all there.It felt like Chuseok.It had been so long since we've all gathered as one big family.I hope there will be more of this occasion in the future because I do not want this to be the last one.
 
After dinner,my mum,~~~ and I sat at the garden for a cup of tea.
 
"So ~~~,have Jaejoong told you that I will be sponsoring your handmade hanbok and your honeymoon too?"asked my mum.
 
"Hmmm,I don't think so he mentioned that eommonim..."
 
"Oh yes I forgotten to inform that to you babe,aren't you happy that omma will be doing that?"
 
"But eomonim isn't it too much?You have help us so much with the wedding..."
 
"It's okay,its my only son wedding and I want to do the best for you and Jaejoong....so don't feel burden by it ~~~,I already treat you like my daughter and i have always like you ever since Jaejoong dated you during high school..."said my mum as she held ~~~'s hand.
 
"Komawo eomonim,thank you so much..."said ~~~ with tears.
 
"Oh!So omma love ~~~ than her own son huh,"I teased.
 
"Wae?I love my daughter in law more,Bian adeul,"laughed my mom.
 
"~~~ when will you be making me become a granny again?You know you can start now...Eomonim is a modern mother in
law,I don't mind you getting pregnant before marriage..."
 
"Ah--Pregnant?I guess its still early to talk about it..."said ~~~ awkwardly.
 
"Don't worry mom,we will be making it soon,we can make it tonight omma.."
 
"Jaejoong!"nudged ~~~.
 
"Wae?Its true!Omma she stop taking her birth control pills too so I think we can hear good news too..."
 
" Omo Cinca ~~~-yah,if you do get pregnant just tell eomonim whatever you crave for okay!I will make anything for you"
 
"Y--ea ommonim"replied ~~~.
 
The ride back home was quiet.~~~ was not talking much and I noticed that she seemed more quiet after the pregnancy talk.I tried to start a conversation to kill the awkwardness in the car.
 
"Babe,should we do it tonight?"I asked.
 
She kept quiet.
 
"Should we do like what omma said?Should we get you pregnant now?"
 
She kept in silence again.I then pulled over to the side of the road...
 
"What's wrong ~~~?Why are you keeping quiet?"
 
"Please I don't want to talk about it,Let's go Jae..."she finally spoke.
 
"No,until I know what is bothering in your mind,I will not move an inch.."
 
"Fine,let's have this conversation now,sooner or later we will have to talk about it.."
 
"Okay,so what's bothering you?Omma's request?Why don't you want to have a baby with me?"
 
"Yes Jae,I mean not now...I'm not ready Jae,I've just started my career and plus I still want our Jaejoong and ~~~ time
for a few years after our marriage...we don't need to have a child now right?"
 
"~~~,we have been together for so long,how long more do we want to have time for each other?I thought you want to
have a child with me so much and plus you stop eating your birth control pills,isnt it a decision you have made to get yourself pregnant?"
 
"Sorry,but I changed my mind now Jae..."
 
"What?So now you are making decisions without consulting me?" I asked making my voice to speak louder.
 
"Can't you understand me?Jae we are still young?We have many years ahead and we can make babies every year if you want to...But not now...What is wrong with you Jae?"she said with a stern voice.
 
"No we don't have much time ~~~ because..."I stopped at those words.
 
"Because what?Tell me Jae because of what?"
 
"Because...It's all about you and you...have you ever thought about me huh?Have you asked what I want?"I said angrily.
 
"So Its all about me now,Im shock Jae!You surprised me Kim Jaejoong!Sorry if I was being selfish!"said ~~~ sarcastically.
 
Suddenly,I felt a sharp pain in my head.I know I have to take my pills  and I couldn't do it in front of ~~~.I have to rush home or else the pain will become worse.
 
"Whatever,I send you back home,let's spent time apart..."I suggested.
 
I endured the pain till I dropped ~~~ at her house.She left the car without saying a word.As soon as ~~~ was out of sight,I quicly took out the medicine and ate one.Finally the pain start to fade away.
 
I felt sorry for ~~~.I knew why my mom brought out the topics about babies and I do too want it to happen.We don't have many years ahead,~~~.I don't know how long I could live.I felt guilty yet again.I have to be selfish even if she does not know the truth...
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
~~~ POV
 
I went into my empty apartment and went straight to my room.This was the worst fight I have ever had with Jaejoong.What is wrong with him?Is this why people say that couples will tend to fight more when their wedding is getting nearer?I doubt so.He's acting weird day by day as I see him.What is happening to Kim Jaejoong?
 
"Why is everybody stressing with me about being pregnant?"I mumbled to myself.
 
I opened up my drawer and stared at the pregnancy kit.My heart just sank because Im sure that Im still not ready for it.
 
 
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
A short update!Thank you for reading!Love you readers!