First Day At Work 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

  *sorry if this chapter is boring*

It was Monday morning.~~~ was putting on her last touch up on her make up before going down for breakfast.She could not sleep the night before as she was looking forward for her first day at work.

"Here have your breakfast, I made for you your favourite scramble eggs so finish it okay,"said Han Byul as she pass the plate to ~~~.

"Good Moring ~~,Good Morning chagiya,"greeted Dong Wook.

"Good Morning!Ekh,oppa slept here yesterday?"

"Yup,I miss your dear friend here so I came here yesterday,right Han Byul?"smirked Dong Wook as he slipped his hand behind Han Byul and started to kiss her.

"Oh gosh you two stop beig lovey dovey!"......~~ covered her eyes with her hands..."I'll excuse myself then, I don't want to be late for work,annyong!"

"Wait up dongsaeng,you wat oppa to send you?"

"Kwenchana,Jae is fetching me,he's waiting for me outside."

"Good luck ~~~~!Hwaiting!Have fun at work!"shouted Han Byul.

"ARASSO chingu-yah!" ~~~~ grabbed her bag and head to the front yard where Jaejoong was waiting.

*Arrived at the Kindergarden*

"Good luck honey!Have fun at work and do your very best!"

"Thank you chagi!"~~ smiled and gave Jaejoong a peck on the lips.

"I'll be sleeping over at your place tonight,I'll fetch you after work okay."

"Didn't you have to go to Busan today?I thought you have a seminar there..."

"I cancel it,wae don't you want to spend the day with me?"

"Aniya..its just that you have been canceling alot of things,is it okay for you to ditch work?"

"Hey I'm the boss,don't you remember?"

~~~~ giggled...."I'll go in now,see you later boo boo!"said ~~ as she waved goodbye to Jaejoong.

~~~~ walked into the kindergarden. She was impressed with the surroundings.The kindergarde was well equipped with a play area, swimming pool and a play ground for the kids to their activities. ~~~~ was told that the kindergarden was one of the top school where the rich send their kids to.

~~~~ was greeted by the principal of the school, Mrs Lee. From the first impression,she seems to be a nice lady. Her hair was pin up into a bun and her white dress looks flawless on her.People said that she's in her middle fifties but from the look of it,she looks much younger.Mrs Lee brought ~~~~ around the school compound and introduced her to the rest of the teachers teaching in the kindergarden.

"Ms ~~~~,lastly this is the kids play area,you can bring them out to play after their lunch...that's all about it,do you have any questions?"asked Mrs Lee.

"Nope not at the momet."

"If everything's okay, you can start to wait for the kids to arrive at the front gate,its a usual routie for all the teachers so since this is your first day its no exception for you okay.."

"No problem Mrs Lee,if we are done I'll go and wait for the kids."

"Okay,ill get back to the office,hope you have a great time working here Ms ~~~."

"I hope so,kamsa hamnida,"thanked ~~~ as she bowed to Mrs Lee.

......................................................................................................................................

Seung Hyun POV

"Bomi darling are you ready?"I called.

"Yea appa!"

"Have you pack your bag?"

"Yes,halmoni did it for me yesterday night."

"Good,where's your necklace?did you wear it?"

"Here,i wore it appa..I'll keep it save with me under my shirt."

"Are you ready to go to school and meet new friends?"

"Im ready appa!I can't wait to learn ABC, sing songs and play with my new friends,"said Bomi excitedly.

"Aren't you scared?"

"Nope,I have omma's necklace with me...didn't appa said she will keep me safe?"

"Ah-ah....yes sweetheart she will keep you safe"......I gave Bomi a hug..."Baby,appa can't send you to school today,sorry, I have a photoshoot with your Ji Young Daddy...I have to go there early,your halmoni will send you to school today."

"It's okay,I know appa has to work."

"You're not sad?"

Bomi put her arms around me and patted my back...."I'm a good girl,I understand you appa..you need to work for Bomi right so you can buy me all the things that I want,right appa?"

"Thank you Bomi for understanding appa,okay come I walk you down."

I helped Bomi to put on her boots and walked her down with my mum.I waved her goodbye and see her walked away.My daughter has grown up well.The last 5 years of raising her alone was hard.Bom,its our daughter's first day in school,do you see that?How I wish you were here to see her grow up...I miss you Bom,I still can't move on...what am I supposed to do?