Decision

Single Daddy In Love

Yunho POV

“Our top client Hong Holdings is satisfied with the proposal and they’ve already paid us half of the amount for the project. Since Hyung establish this company, they’ve been working for us for years and they are putting a lot of trust to us. So there must be no loop holes and definitely it have  to be a smooth progress throughout the project…” I explained to ~~~ on the developments of the company projects.

“Okay, so anymore else for you to report?” she asked.

“Not at the moment, everything is going smoothly as planned and the other workers have no problem in their projects too.”

“Good to hear that, if that’s all you may go now…”

“Th—at’s all?” I asked trying to hint her about the matter before.

She looked at me clueless…” Yes…what more do you want Yunho? You report everything to me right?”

“I know but don’t you know you’ve been acting so awkward around me ~~~…I deserve an explanation…” I emphasized.

“Yunho please, we’re in the office and plus don’t call me by my name. It’s awkward; call me noona back will you.”

“Sorry about that but I will still call you by your name unless if you agree to have lunch with me…I shall call you noona back…”

“Yunho----“she groaned.

“Take it or leave it, ~~~~…It doesn’t bother me calling you by your name now…”I said.

She gave a long sigh…”Fine, we will have lunch together…so call me back noona okay!’

I gave her a big wide smile as I totally could not hide my excitement…”Arasso noona, I’ll bring you to a nice place okay!”

“Whatever  Yunho, get out of my office now…”she ordered.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................

“What are we doing at the Han river Yunho? Aren’t we going for lunch?” asked ~~~ as soon as she alight from the car.

“Hmmm…well we’re gonna have lunch here. Isn’t it obvious?” I said.

“But there is no restaurant here??!!” She glared at me.

“We’re gonna have a picnic noona…come let’s go and seat under the tree there…” I pointed out to her .

“So you’ve planned this all beforehand right don’t you…”

I just smiled and grabbed her by the hand as we walked towards the spot.

I laid the mat down and arrange the food that I brought nicely. I put a pillow for her to seat on so that she feels more comfortable seating on the ground. We ate lunch quietly without talking to each other. She was just concentrating on her food and looking at the scenery upfront.

“Noona are you okay?” I asked trying to make up a conversation.

“Do you know that Jaejoong love to bring me here, this spot was where we always sat…”

“Yup, I know that…I wanted to bring you here so that you get some fresh air for you and the baby…Isn’t it nice?”

“Thank you Yunho for all this…It was nice of you…” she thanked.

Suddenly, she took my hand and places it on her tummy. I was shocked by her action for a while when I felt something kicking.

“The Baby?” I exclaimed.

She nod and laughed at my reaction…”You’re the first person to feel it, so be grateful okay.”

“I’m sorry Yunho for running away… I just got set aback with your confession. I can’t think of an answer at that point of time. After your hyung passed, I’m still trying to stand on my own. I can’t accept anyone right now in my heart cos I’m not ready yet…” she explained.

“It’s okay noona, I understand. I was too selfish and thought about my feelings first. I should think how you would feel too…Bian.”

“Kwenchana, I tried to think about it and I made a conclusion to it…Yunho-yah…this was not easy but I decided to actually consider your feelings for me…”

“What noona? Can you repeat it?” I emphasized.

“I shall give you my permission to start dating me…”

I froze for a moment hearing what she had said. I could not believe the words that she was actually saying. Am I in dreamland?

“CINCA noona? CINCA!? You’re not lying right? You approve it?” I asked in excitement.

“One more time you ask me to repeat my words I shall take back my words okay! Don’t let my raging hormones get into my emotions Yunho!” She warned.

I quickly pulled her in a hug…”Thank you noona, thank you…I’ll take care of you well noona…I will.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

Yunho gave me a peck on the cheek before he drive off home. I guessed he must be really happy with my decision. I thought long and hard about the two guys. I had one stuck in my heart and the other on my mind. It’s a hard decision to decide either the mind or the heart should I give a chance to.

As I reached home, I knew I have to deal with Seunghyun no matter how much I tried to avoid him.

He was sitting at the balcony alone sipping away his cup of tea. I gave a slight knock on the glass door…”May I join in?” I asked.

“Yes you may,” he smiled.

 

“I’m sorry for what happened the other day. I guess it was a shock for you…” I apologised.

 

“It’s okay babe. It was a moment kind of thing…I think you knew it too right?”

 

I sighed knowing the truth myself…”Yup I can’t deny it.”

 

“I’m true with my feelings babe. If you really really give me a chance, I will do my best to be a good partner to you,”….he caressed my face slowly and I could see his tears swelling up in his eyes…”I love you babe, I love you so much…”

 

My heart just crushed hearing him saying those words to me. How will I be able to tell him that I will start dating Yunho? He’s making me feel so guilty.

 

“Seunghyun, I can’t love you. I’m gonna start dating Yunho. I made my decision and I chose him.”

 

“Yunho? Jaejoong’s assistant? The one working with you now?” he asked.

 

“Yes, he confessed that he likes me and I knew him for a very long time. I think he will be good to me,” I said in denial.

 

“What so you knew him long enough you would want to date him? So are you saying you don’t know me enough? Our friendship is too short? Is that what are you trying to say?” He raised his voice up.

 

“No Seunghyun…I-I—just don’t have any feelings for you. You’re just a best friend to me…” I finally confessed.

 

He went quiet for a while and just stared at me.

 

“Do you really mean what you say ~~~?” He questioned.

 

“Yes, I mean it Seunghyun.”

 

“Well if you say so, I can’t do anything. I’ll have to accept the truth then…”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Don’t apologised; you’re just make everything worse. Thank you for letting me know.  I know what I have to do now…I hope things go well between you and Yunho. I’ll be here if you need anything from me okay…”he said.

 

“Thank you for understanding me Seunghyun…you’re my bestest friend…” I thanked and gave him a hug.

 

“You’re welcome,  don’t hug me for too long or I’ll be hating on you. Go in and wash up…you had a long day at work babe…”

 

“Yes boss!” I salute.

 

“One last thing, you will always be in my heart. Don’t let your mind control and block all the things your emotions are trying to hide or want. Your feelings and emotions makes the best decision to the key happiness in your life,” said Seunghyun before I walked back to my room.

 

Hearing his words, tears just started to stream down uncontrollably as I closed my room door. Am I regretting my decision? What is that do I really want?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi readers!

Miss me? As usual exams were taking my time so I have to think about school 24/7. I felt like I had no life!

Thanks for subcribing new readers!Appreciate it so much....Don't forget to comment and give me your thought cos they're a help to me!

Hint: More comment equals to quicker update :) hehehe

So what happen next? Let's see what happens when all 3 main leads are at the same place? Hmmmmm....