The Wedding Dress

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV
 
It was Saturday.I got awake after feeling something heavy on my stomach.Slowly,I pulled down my blanket to see what was on top of it.It was an arm.Quickly,I turned to the side to see whose arms do they belong too...
 
"Omo,Jae!"My eyes widened in shock as I see Jaejoong beside me.
 
"Good Morning boo boo,"said Jaejoong as he got up and gave a peck on my cheeks.
 
"Where have you been Kim Jaejoong?Do you know how worried I am?"
 
"Bian,the conference in Busan was so confidential that I have to switch off my phone.."explained Jaejoong.
 
"But still,can't you reply me when you're back in the hotel or something?Im sure they let you to switch it on back again right."
 
"I know,but it ended late so I guessed you're already asleep,Im so sorry ~~~,I'll promise not to do it again...Sorry..."apologised Jaejoong as he held both of my hands.
 
"Whatever to your explainations Jae..."I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
 
Jaejoong followed me behind as I walked to the kitchen.He sat at the counter top and stared at me as I took the ingredients out to make the pancake batter.
 
"You look y with my t-shirt and boxers on..."teased Jaejoong.
 
I kept quiet and continued to do my work.
 
Suddenly,he walked behind me and slipped his arms around my waist and started to leave sweet kisses on my neck.
 
"Kim Jaejoong,what the hell are you doing?"I asked as I try to release myself from his hug.
 
"Stay like this please,I miss you so much ~~~," as he whisper in my ears.
 
I turned around to look at him.I knew I can't be angry with him for long.My heart beats like crazy even with just a whisper.
 
"I miss you too Jae,sorry for making a fuss just now..."
 
"Its okay,I'll promise not to do it again okay....this will be the first and the last.."said Jaejoong as he held out his pinkie finger.
 
"Fine,pinkie swear,"I smiled.
 
"Sit at the living room while I made breakfast okay..."
 
"Okay how about a date today since we have not spent time together for the last few days?"suggested Jaejoong.
 
"Bian,I have plans later,I need to meet Seunghyun-shi to discuss about my recording..how about tomorrow,we can drop by your mum's place...I'm craving for
you mum's crab stew.."
 
"Arasso,tomorrow then,I call mum later,pali make breakfast Im starving..."cooed Jaejoong.
 
I got ready after breakfast and made myself to the cafe nearby the YG building. I walked towards Seunghyun who was already waiting for me in the cafe.
 
"~~~-shi here," waved Seunghyun.
 
"Hi,how are you?"I asked as we greet each other.
 
"Good,have a seat,do you want anything?Coffee?Latte?"
 
"Latte please,"I replied.
 
"Can you give us one black coffee and a latte please and two slices of cheesecake,"ordered Seunghyun to the waiter.
 
Both of us started talking about the date of the recording and the progression I was making.At this point of time,I was still in the midst of practicing my vocals and going for the weekly vocal classes at YG.Seunghyun was like a different man when he is working.He looks more serious and with this project that he is doing for his deceased fiancee,he is more stern and is very particular with all the details regarding to the project.
 
"I guess we set the date for the 5th of next month?"
 
"Okay,no problem..Its set then..."as I sipped away my latte.
 
"How's Jae?Have he got back to you?"
 
"Yup,he was beside me this morning sleeping...I guessed he came back in the wee hours of the morning when I was asleep..he was busy with the
conference in Busan,that is why he can't reply me"I explained.
 
"Ah see I told you not to worry,your fiancee is just busy...~~~-shi you worry too much..."
 
"How can I  not worry,he have not done this before.."
 
"Chill,you know sometimes you need to give your man a little space,we man do want a private time for ourself even if we are doing our job,so let him have a
time of his own and don't bother him..."
 
"Arasso Mr Advisor!"....I laughed..."Where's Bomi?Its the weekend,you're not bringing her out?"
 
"She's spending time with her 2NE1 mummys,Its their girls out today so she's spending the night with them too..."
 
"Ah,so you're a free man today huh?"
 
"Yup,why you want to accompany me today?"
 
"Why do you want to?" I asked.
 
"Okay,I have no plans for the rest of the day.."
 
"Okay Let's go!"I grabbed his hand and head our way out to my car.
 
After a half and our drive,we reach to the place that I brought him to...
 
"Hi,welcome to Min Park Bridal Gallery,please come in,"greeted one of the staff at the bridal gallery.
 
"~~~-shi why are you bringing me here?You want me to choose a gown for you?"
 
"Nope,I need your opinion,I've chose a dress and I want to know if its nice?I've got a girl's opinion on it and now you the guy,I want your opinion.."
 
"Why don't ou ask Jae?"
 
"Don't you know the groom is not allowed to see the dress till the wedding day,I want to surprise him okay.."
 
"Okay then,you owe me one okay...I regard this as a favour that you ask me to.."
 
"Okay okay!Sit down will I change!"I smiled at him happily.
 
...............................................................................................................................................
Seunghyun POV:
 
I sat on the sofa as ~~~ went behind the curtains to change.I laid back and closed my eyes.I felt uncomfortable.Why do I feel that ~~~  is just like a copy of Bom?This was the same bridal gallery that Bom had chose 5 years ago.She love the wedding dresses here as it was owned by one of her favourite wedding designers.I remembered the dress that she chose.It was a vintage dress that was designed by the designer's mother.She fell in love with it as soon as she saw the dress tha was being displayed by the window.I wonder if the dress is still available.
 
"~~~ Are you done?"I asked.
 
"Okay,are you ready?In 1,2,3.."~~~ counted and the staff drew open the curtains.
 
I stood up in astonishment as I saw ~~~ with her chosen dress.It was  Bom's wedding dress.
 
"How is it?Nice?"
 
[The wedding dress]
Vintage-Wedding-Dresses-Pictures.jpg (359×500)
 
"I---don't know what to say...Beautiful!"
 
 
I can't deny that ~~~ looks great with the dress.My heart starts to beat fast.This was the exact same feeling that I felt when I first saw Bom in the dress.It just
made my heart flutter.I walked towards ~~~ and gave her a hug.
 
"You look so so beautiful ~~~-shi,Im sure Jae will love it..."
 
"Thank you Seunghyun-shi,thank you for the compliment,"thanked ~~~ as she gave me a hug back.
 
After ~~~ made her purchase,we both head out of the shop....
 
"Thank you for accompanying me Seunghyun-shi.."
 
"No problem..."
 
"I guess we go our separate ways now?"asked ~~~.
 
"Yup,I've got a call from CL,Bomi forgots to bring her PJs over so I need to go back home and bring Bomi's PJs to 2NE1 house..."
 
"Okay then,I see you at the studio or the kindergarden if you pick Bomi up.."chuckled ~~~.
 
"Arasso,goodbye then.."
 
We hugged each other when...
 
"Seunghyun-shi wait,your tie its loose..."
 
~~~  untie my tie and did it back all over again.I froze for a moment as she was doing my tie back.My heart starts to beat fast again.I look down and observe her.I felt uneasy.Am I falling for her?