Trip 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Thank you for waiting readers!Hope you will enjoy this update! Thanks for subscribing and commenting...every comments makes my day!My exams have just ended and I'm free so I hope I will get to give you guys suprise updates this week! If you do want to chat or know me, add me up on twitter : @ekahoonie or my tumblr : b2ft.tumblr.com ! Love ya readers! 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The relationship between Seunghyun and ~~~ became much closer after his confession. They didn’t find it awkward to be around each other and actually treated each other like siblings. Seunghyun knows he couldn’t possibly have her but he was happy with the new friendship that they had started to build. Both even have agreed to drop down their formality and call each other by names just like good friends does.

“Yah chingu I guess we’ll stop here, that’s all for today!” said Seunghyun.

~~~ did an okay sign and put down her headphones. They have been spending almost half a day trying to record for the song. They were down to the final preparations of editing and recording.

~~~ gave a hi-5 to Seunghyun…”Good Job for today! Thanks for coaching and tolerating with me,” thanked ~~~.

“No problem, shall we grab something to eat? I’m starving or is Jae fetching you?” asked Seunghyun as he busily packed his stuff.

“He’s still at work, he will give me a call when he’s done with work,”….~~~ thought for a while…”Shall we go for a picnic at Han River?” suggested ~~~.

“Picnic?Now? But what will we eat?”  Exclaimed Seunghyun.

~~~ gave a light knock on Seunghyun’s head…”Yah Babo, there is such thing as drive thru and plus we could buy food from the café out front!” scolded ~~~.

“Ouch that hurts crazy! Go and wait in my car, I’ll go and send these files to Big Boss and meet you later…” said Seunghyun.

~~~ heads first to Seunghyun’s car. Both of them made their way to Han river after buying two sets of fish and ships from ~~~ favourite café.  They reached their destination soon after and ~~~ seem excited to be there.

“Ah the fresh air of Han river!” commented ~~~ as she took in a deep breath and spread her arm as the wind blows against her.

“You’re that happy to be here? It’s just Han river you know?” said Seunghyun.

“I know but Han River has just so many memories for me about my family, friends & Jae…” explained ~~~.

“Let’s take a sit at the bench there near the tree…”suggested Seunghyun as they walk to the bench together. They set their selves up and start eating their food while looking at the beautiful scenery of Han River.

“Hey you got some mayo on the side of your lips…” pointed out Seunghyun.

“Where? Here?” as she try to wipe off the mayo on the wrong side of her lips.

“Here Silly,” said Seunghyun as he took the napkin and helped to wiped it off for her.

“Thank You,” she smiled and thanks him.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seunghyun POV

After we finish eating, I notice her staring at the family who was happily playing in front of us. I could feel that something was bothering her. 

“You will have a happy family like them one day too,” I commented.

“Sorry what did you say? I didn’t hear what you were saying...Sorry.”

“ I said you will have a happy family just like them with Jae too,” I repeated.

“I’m sure we will…” she said hesitatedly.

“Is something bothering you? Do you need a listening ear?” I asked.

She just shook her head and continued to look at the family again.

“Seunghyun, how did you feel when Bom left?”

“Hmmm…obviously I felt really sad but I kind of feel betrayed. We promised each other to be together till death do us apart but sadly she went first leaving me behind. I love her so much that I wanted to follow her too but Bomi was there as a motivation to keep our love alive even without her being with us”.

“I’m sorry to ask but what was the cause of Bom’s death?”

“Brain tumour…but we only found out about it during her 4th month of pregnancy. At first it wasn’t that dangerous and not affecting the baby miraculously since the medicine that she was taking was slowing down the growth of the tumour effectively but it started to go downhill reaching the last two months of her pregnancy and Bomi had to be born a month before her actual due date. After Bom gave birth, she was admitted to the hospital for a month till the last week before her death, where we spent her last days together at our country house in Busan. She went away peacefully in her sleep. I was actually disappointed…I wanted to tell her that I love her the last time but she just went away leaving me a piece of letter…” I storied as I remembered the memory of the day Bom left us.

“What did you say?” I asked as I heard her mumbling away which I much didn’t catch what she was saying.

“Oh nothing, Sorry if I asked too much about your late fiancée…” she apologised.

“It’s okay…let’s stop talking about all this sad stuff! Hmmm…Let’s talk about your wedding preparations…Is it going on smoothly?”

“Hmmm…it’s going on well but we have to tend to some things actually and were planning to push it much more forward…”

“Is it because of Jae’s work?”  I asked.

“Uh---ya, ya he have an important project that is why we may have to push it forward…”she answered hesitantly.

“Why are you stuttering? Aren’t you sure of the preparations? Are you actually fine?” I questioned.

“Yup, don’t worry…it’s just stress, wedding jitters…I’m fine don’t worry…” she said and try to laugh the awkwardness off after that.

I her back and smile at her. She smile inwardly and continue to look away. I knew from that smile of hers she has something that she is hiding. I want her to share her problems with me but I know there is someone else who’s close to her who will be sharing her worries with her.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jaejoong POV

I parked my car and walked over to the park. I gave a call to ~~~’s mobile but there was no answer.  I searched slowly for my fiancée. After a few minutes of searching, I heard a familiar laughter that I know who does it belongs to. I turned around and saw her seating by Seunghyun’s side laughing loudly. I gave a small chuckled seeing my fiancée antics from afar.  They look like a couple and ~~~ looked happy by Seunghyun’s side. I wasn’t jealous of them but an idea came up in my mind soon after I saw them.

“Hey guys!” I surprised them by creeping slowly behind.

“Yah Jae! You scare me!” said ~~~ while beating my arms.

“Ouch! Bian, Bian! Hi Seunghyun-shi! How are you?” as I offered my hand for a handshake.

“Good, come take a seat here…” he offered while moving to the side so that I could have a space to sit.

“Thanks hmmm what were you guys talking about? I could hear this missy voice from afar laughing…”

“Oh Seunghyun was talking about his trainee life and how he court Bom, I didn’t know he’s so clumsy! You must hear his stories…” she explained.

“Nah, it’s nothing…you don’t have to hear what she say….”denied Seunghyun.

“Well, I would like to hear it hmmm how about we go on a trip to Jeju this weekend? Bomi’s having a holiday right too? Let’s go with Dong Wook and Han Byul too! A getaway before we become husband and wife?” I suggested.

“That’s sound nice…Bomi hasn’t go to Jeju before too…” added Seunghyun.

“But…” said ~~~ as she turned around and glared at me. I knew what she was hinting on. What will happen if I had a terrible attack, a worse one that’s if ?

“Jae, no please…” she mumbled.

I cupped with my hand and said, “It’s gonna be alright babe, trust me okay.”

“Okay, I’ll book the flight tickets tomorrow!  I will inform Dong Wook and Hanbyul too…How about asking your members to come along too? Are they free?” I asked.

“Yup, they’re on their one week break…I think they’ll like it…”replied Seunghyun.

“Okay it’s set then! We’ll go and spend the weekends in Jeju!” I exclaimed.

I knew that my fiancée was not happy about it but she will agree it in the end. I could say that this trip will get me to some answers that I am wondering about. I hope that my attack won’t come during those two days of fun. I just hope so…