The 3 words.

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV

“Ahjummma, Can we have 2 plates of abalones for this table?” I ordered the store owner.

The three of us were at a seaside restaurant for lunch. My two girls were craving for some abalones and so I brought them to have some.

“God, I’m so hungry. This baby has been kicking a lot!” said ~~~ as she picked up a piece of the grilled abalone.

“Baby Boy, sorry for giving you a late lunch…Forgive Uncle Seunghyun okay…”

“You’re forgiven Uncle Seunghyun!” cooed ~~~.

“Aigoo…You have such a beautiful wife and daughter…”…praised the ahjumma as she served us some side dishes…”Omo you’re guys gonna have another baby! Chukahae!”

“Ahjumma ani…we’re not a…”...before ~~~ ended her sentence…

“Kamsa hamnida ahjumma! Isn’t my wife and daughter yeppuh? I’m such a lucky man….” I added.

“You’re very lucky young man…The father is handsome, the mother is beautiful and the daughter omona so pretty…It’s a good creation from god. Are you guys from Seoul?” asked the ahjumma.

“Yea, we’re here to visit one of our family graves…we’re going back after our meal…” said ~~~.

“You can’t go back to Seoul today…the roads are blocked. I think you have to stay a night here…” replied the ahjumma.

~~~ look shocked as she heard that the roads were blocked…”What happened? Why is it block” asked ~~~.

“Ah…there was a snowfall from the mountains and because of that most of the snow landed on the roads…It’s okay you can check in for the night at the guest house located  at the end of the beach…I can give them a call to reserve you guys a room…” offered the ahjumma.

“Arasso we shall do that…Kamsa Hamnida ahjumma…” I thanked.

“Are you okay ~~~? You kept fiddling with your phone…” I asked ~~~.

“I have a dinner date with Yunho but I just can’t get through him…is the phone reception here bad? And my battery it’s dying…”…she looked at me worriedly…”Can I use you phone to contact him?”

“Yup, here you go…” I passed her mine mobile.

She kept trying to dial up his number but to no avail, the line did not get connected. Her mood went down after and she stopped touching her food.

“Hey, don’t worry…You can explain to Yunho right when we get back tomorrow…It’s not your fault that we got stuck here…” I tried cheering her up.

“I know but I promised him…I’m sure he will get angry….”

“Look at me…”…I touched her hand…”He will understand…Everything will be alright. I promise.”

“Hmmm…I guess so…” She mumbled.

“Yeah so I can spend a night with Appa and aunt!!!Yahooo! Bomi gets to sleep with both of you together!” exclaimed Bomi.

“Awww…my cutie pie likes it huh! Then Aunt gets to bully you tonight!” teased ~~~.

“Hmmm…No way! If you do, you have to catch me first!” shouted Bomi as she ran out of the restaurant.

“Go and take care of her…I shall settle the bills here…” I said.

“Arasso…meet us by the beach when you’re done….”

After I paid the bills, I made my way to the shore. From a distance, I saw how happy Bomi was by ~~~ side as they played by the water.

“Appa!” shouted Bomi as she grabbed me with her right hand dragging me towards the water where ~~~ was.

With the cool wind blowing on us, we ran around playing catch. It was the perfect picture. After some time, we stood side by side to see the sunset. As Bomi got tired from playing, we checked into the room and freshen up.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

“Hey…”I called Sunghyun out as I approached him who was sitting alone on the beach.

“Hey…Come take a seat here…”…patting the seat next to him…”Have Bomi gone to sleep?” he asked.

“Yup, she’s sound asleep…She was really so cranky but after a while I did some magic to make her sleep.” I smiled.

“Well, you’re the only one who could help her cool down. It get me hours to make her go to sleep when she gets all cranky. She can’t sleep without her milk bottle since I thought we could make in time to go back to Seoul…I didn’t bother to pack it with me…”

“It’s okay, she’s on her thumb as she slept. It was so cute…The guest house ahjumma is keeping a look on Bomi…she said that I have to spend time with my husband since she though we’re on a pregnancy trip or something…Funny isn’t she?” I laughed.

Seunghyun looked at me with his deep eye stare…”We look like a family aren’t we?”

I hit his shoulder slightly…”Ya right…like we are!”

“Well not in your eyes but if it is from all the ahjumma  who we have met…I can’t be any happier if it’s true…” He smiled.

I sighed…”Seunghyun don’t start it okay…”

“I will and always will. You know I’m not stopping myself to chase after you even though you rejected me. I made a goal and it is to have you be my love, wife and mom to my kids. I must say it is hard to achieve but I know one day it will happen.  Honestly, I don’t how your mind is thinking and I’m still curious why you chose Yunho over me? Tell me truthfully…Have you ever liked me?”

“I don’t know Seunghyun…I am not sure how I do feel…” I hesitate to tell him how I felt.

“Okay, I’m sorry but I can’t wait any longer …”

With a swift motion, he grabbed and pulled my arms locking his lips onto mine. A bunch of emotions just exploded throughout my body. In that moment, neither of us moved or even breathed. We just existed together. My lips were so electric and my heart fluttered more than it ever had before. Unknowingly, his hands moved towards my waist grabbing me closer. His lips started to move but as I tried to hesitate, he pulled me back in. Time stood still as our lips moved together sweetly making me moved my hands up and locked it around his shoulder. His lips were so soft and urgent on mine.

“I-I love you…” Words that won’t mean to be said just burst out of my mouth as he pulled away from the kiss to catch our breaths.

“What? I can’t hear you?” he said.

With my head down and as how much I hate to say it, I said those 3 words again…”I…love you.”

“Hold on…Did I get it wrong?”….he tilts my head up making me look directly at his eyes…” Did--Did you just say you love me?”

With whatever courage left in me, I moved in and kiss his lips again. Tears suddenly run down my eyes as we kissed.  I had mixed emotions and I didn’t know what I was supposed to feel at that moment.

“Why are you crying?” asked Seunghyun as he wiped away my tears.

“I just…you totally had put me to a point where I need to admit it. When you told me you loved me, I was afraid to meet you again. And when I met you, I was afraid that you’ll kiss me. But when you did kiss me, I was afraid that I’ll fall for you…even more loving you.”                     

“But why? Are you scared to say you do have feelings for me?”

“We started out as friends and I felt our worlds were far apart. Never have I imagined to be loved by someone like you…When Jae was gone, you didn’t hesitate to stay by me and even still confess to a woman who is carrying another man’s child. You’re just too perfect for me…too perfect for me to imagine I can fall in love with…or maybe I was just too scared to fall in love again.”

“Oh ~~~…”….Seunghyun embrace me in a hug…”You didn’t have to feel that way…I love you just the way you are. The girl who ran out of the club with a stranger, who lied she was a barista…I knew from that day, I had a connection with you…I love you ~~~…I really do love you…”

Feeling a sense of relieved, I hug him tightly…”Saranghae Seunghyun…Saranghae.”

…………………………………………………….

The next morning, we drove back to Seoul as soon as we heard that the roads were cleared. I could see Seunghyun smiling to himself the whole time he was driving. After my confession, we didn’t talk much about what we would like to do next but I knew now fairly well what I want. The confidence I got the night before just convince me how much our feelings plays a part in opening the key to our happiness. The first thing I wanted to do was to meet Yunho as I owe him an apology. Seunghyun drove me over to Yunho’s apartment when we reached Seoul.  Seunghyun and Bomi gave me a goodbye kiss on the lips before driving off home.

“Yunho…Yunho….” I called out his name as I went inside his apartment after seeing that the front door was unlocked.

“Yunho-yah….Noona is here…”

The living room was empty and he was nowhere to be found. I walked through the corridor which connects to his room when I saw him sitting on the side of the bed with a bottle of wine on his hand.

“Yunho…It’s noona…”

He looked at me and in a drunk state, he walked towards me…”Ah---my noona...She’s here…bogoshippo…”

“Get away from me Yunho! You’re in a mess and you smell of alcohol!” I exclaimed.

“Noona’s angry…awww but Yunho should be the one be angry…Noona ditch me…”He slurred.

“Yunho, I’m sorry about yester—“

“So kissing your best friend on your lips, is just a “best friend” kind of thing huh…” He laughed.

I was taken aback when he said that. Did he saw what happened a while ago?

“About that….”

 In just moments, before I could explained, his expression changed. He smashed the bottle of wine on his hand on the floor. A side of him I had not seenbefore. I began to tremble in fear. I moved backwards till I hit my back to the wall.

“What are you doing Yunho? Calm down! Please calm down!” I cried.

Yunho then move closer and closer to me and suddenly hit his fist on the wall as he screamed….“You lied to me all over again. You said you loved me but you’re kissing other guys. I’ll make sure that NO ONE…NO ONE will ever take you away from me.” 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the late late update...been busy! Bian!

Hope you enjoy this update and sorry if it's too short...

More things will be up ahead...*cross fingers* before my school starts on wed ill TRY to update another chapter by tomorrow!

Seund your love and comments below!