Touch

Single Daddy In Love

~~~ POV

My heart started to beat fast and I broke into cold sweat. How did he found me? I knew I could not escape anywhere or even tell ommonim what happened between the both of us.

“Yunho-yah…You came…Are you here to visit ~~~?” asked ommonim.

“Yea, how are you? Sorry if I didn’t come to pay you a visit…”

“Aigoo, Kwenchana…I bet you’re busy…I won’t disturb you and ~~~, I’ll go in and bring some refreshments for you guys okay…” said ommonim; leaving me and him alone at the backyard.

I clench my fist as he approached me….”What the hell are you doing here Jang Yunho?! How dare you show up in front of me?” I shouted in anger.

“I come here to ask forgiveness from you, I’m really sorry to what happened that night…I regretted my actions…” he apologised.

“Tsk…regret? You didn’t even thought of that when you came onto me. You’re a beast Yunho! A beast! I don’t know who you are or what you have become!” I expressed.

I pushed him aside as he hugged me…” Don’t you put your hands on me ever again!”

“I’m sorry noona; sorry…I want to make it up to you! I’m so sorry…” He cried as he dropped down onto his knees.

“No Yunho! It’s not that easy Yunho…You’ve made things extremely difficult for us…How I wish I didn’t except you…”

“Bian Noona, punish me….”….He cried harder….”Punch, slap or even kick me…But don’t ever go away from me…I love you noona, I love you!”

“LOVE!? You me Yunho! ! How do you think I feel now?” I raised my voice when suddenly the sound of broken glasses startled the both of us.

“Om—monim….” I mumbled as I turned around and saw her standing still with her jaw open.

“Ommonim, I-I didn’t me-an to----“A slapped when across Yunho’s face even before he finishes his sentence.

“Get out! Jigeum Naga!!” shouted ommonim.

“Bian ommonim, cinca Bian! I want noona to accept my apology! Please ommonim! Cebal!” begged Yunho again.

“I don’t care! How dare you even touch her! I don’t want to see your face here anymore!”

”I’ll come back for you again noona...I will…” said Yunho as he got up and bowed to ommonim before leaving.

Jaejoong’s mum cupped her hands on my face as she looked at me dearly….”Ttal, jeongmal joesong haeya…You must have suffered the last few days, Sorry I didn’t know…”

“Kwenchan, I—I just didn’t have the heart to tell you, I should be the one apologising….”

She hugged me tight; crying harder. It must be a huge shock for her to know the truth. I felt some kind of relief to know that I could share this huge burden with someone. I’m not sure how should I deal with this matter next but for now; I’ll let her know what happened to me.

……………………………………………………………..

I groaned in pain as he stamp kisses all over me. He was breathing heavily on my neck as he makes his way into me; ing deeply. I tried to push him over but he was just too strong. I kept shouting for help when I suddenly heard someone calling out my name. With my eyes half close, I look out to the side to see who it was. I could only see his silhouette as the sunbeams was reflecting on his face too brightly…..“Seunghyun? Seunghyun? Seunghyun!!!!!!!” 

I jolted up with fear in my eyes. I was broking into cold sweat as I felt fear when I remember the incident again.

“~~~, ~~~…are you okay?” asked a familiar voice.

I saw him by my bedside; holding onto my hand.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked as I quickly pulled out my hand from his grip.

“Aunt called me over…She told me everything. Why didn’t you let me know? Why?” Seunghyun came closer and sat beside me but I moved away from him; keeping a distance.

“I-I just can’t…I’m so sorry…” I apologised.

“I’m gonna kill that bastard! How dare he do that! I shall report him to the police!” said Seunghyun in anger.

“No! Don’t Seunghyun…I don’t want this matter to go to the police!” I stopped him.

“Why ~~~? You’re still defending him? He should be punish for his crime…No, I will bring  you to the police right now!”

“It will be a mess if the police finds out. Just let me settle it, he knows what kind of punishment he would get. Don’t involve the police huh?”

“Oh ~~~, how much have you suffered and I’m not even by your side to go through it with you…I miss you so much…” He hugged me but I pushed him away as I felt his touch.

“So-rry Seunghyun, I need to take a bath…Can you wait for me outside for a while?” I stuttered.

I went inside the shower; fully clothed and switch the water on at max. Water spurts all over me as I stood still with my eyes closed. I felt dirty as I recalled Seunghyun’s touch.  I grabbed the sponge and start rubbing it all over my body especially on the spots where there were still marks…”Why isn’t it coming off? Wae? Wae?” I rubbed harder with tears streaming down my eyes again.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seunghyun POV

I brought ~~~ home after some discussion with Jaejoong’s mum. I decided to take care of her and helped her settled the matter with Yunho. I felt guilty for not being able to protect or be there for her when she was at her most vulnerable state.

“Where’s Bomi?” She asked as soon as we stepped into the house.

“She’s at my mum…She’s helping me to take care of her this few days…”

“I miss her. You shouldn’t have…I could take care of her…I’m okay already, you should not worry more.”

“No way I’m letting you do that Ms ~~~…Have you looked at yourself? You need to gain some pounds back…I want to take care of you till I think that you’re okay…Like it or not, aunt has told me to be strict with you and make sure you don’t skip any meals…” I nagged.

“Arrasso Arasso…I’ll have a rest in my room for a while and make dinner soon…”

“Kwenchana, I’ll buy take-outs for us. I need to run some errands too at the same time…Just get plenty of rest, I call you out when I come back okay…”

“Drive safely then…”

“Hmmm Yes Boss!” I smiled and jump on her; giving a hug but I was pushed away again.

“Sorry Seunghyun is just that…Ah…Never mind, I go into my room now…”

“O—okay…I’ll go now then.” I quickly went off to avoid the awkward atmosphere between us.

………………………………………………………………

“Is he still there?” I asked a closed dongsaeng of mine who was on the other line.

“Yea hyung, he have been drinking a lot…I don’t know how many bottles of beer he have been drinking…”

“Arasso, I’m already at the junction near your club…Keep him in the room, don’t let him come out till I arrive…” I instructed.

“No problem hyung-nim…” He ended the call.

I step up the engine as soon as the green light was up and make my way to the club.

“Where is he?”

“He’s inside…Keep your chill…Don’t forget you’re an idol and a father…” reminded my dongsaeng.

“Kwencahan…”….I pat his shoulders…” I always remember that. I won’t go too far okay…Keep a lookout outside…Make sure no one walk in this corridor till I’m done…”

“Yea hyung-nim…” He bowed and opened the door to the room where Yunho was in.

“Ahhh----….”…He slurred….”Who we have here? The girlfriend snatcher…Take a seat, let me pour you a drink…” said Yunho was already heavily drunk.

“Tsk…” I smirked.

“Bian, I have no time to have a drink with you…I come here for something else…”

“Something else? I know…my yoja chingu! Aigoo,for someone who’s pregnant…She’s still incredibly good in bed. Her body was ier than I thought…”

After hearing those words, I couldn’t keep my cool anymore. I pinned him down and continuously threw punches on his face…” This is for hurting my women, taking away her pride and lastly for taking advantage of her. People like you should just vanish from this world!” I shouted in anger.

I grabbed him by the collar and stared at him…”This is my very last warning. One more time, I see you coming near to ~~~…I’ll make sure you not just your head will be messed up but every part of your body too.”

I straighten up myself before going out of the room….”Make sure you send him home safely. Put his bills and damage done in the room under my account. I’m done here,” I said to my dongsaeng and left the club.

I find ~~~ at the dining table when I reached home. Her hair was bun up and she still looks beautiful even with just a loose shirt and boxer shorts.

“Oh…you’re back…” She looked up at me.

“Sorry I was late; I was searching for some chicken feet for you. I thought you might crave for it…” I said as I put the plastic bags on the table.

“Chakaman…Show me your hands…”

“Wae?” I hid them behind my back.

“Just show me your hands!”

“OMG! What happened? Why are your hands bruised?” she asked as she saw my bruised hands.

“I-I kind of scratch them…When I fell just now,” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me Seunghyun-ah…You got into a fight didn’t you!”

“I guess I can’t lie huh…”

“So you did! With who? Don’t tell me it’s Yunho…Correct?” She looked at me but I look away to prevent her from catching my eyes.

“I’ve told you I will deal it myself. You’re so stubborn…Come and follow me…”

I sat on the bed in her room. She took out the first aid box from the closet and started to treat the wounds on my hand. A smile lit on my face while I stared at her as she carefully did her job.

“What are you staring at?” she asked suddenly.

“You, of course.”

“Tsk, pabo…”

 “Yup I am a pabo…for falling in love with you.”

“I can’t believe that you’re one cheesy man. This image of yours doesn’t suit you at all babe…” she laughed.

“I miss you so much…”

“Why would you want to miss me when I’m right in front of you huh?”

She squirms as I cupped one side of her face…” Sorry Seunghyun but I just can’t right now…The idea of you touching me makes me feel that I’m too dirty for you. I’m so sorry…”

“I never ever thought of that. You’re still the beautiful ~~~ in my eyes. What happened was all in the past…My heart aches when you push me away… I want to hold you in my arms, kiss you but you kept pushing me away…”

“I’m sorry Seunghyun…I didn’t mean to…”

“Don’t be, I understand now…Can I put you at ease? Do you trust me?”

She nods. I moved back onto the bed and pat the side next to me. We both lay down side by side; facing each other.

“Close your eyes…” I instructed her.

I grabbed back her hand when she tried to pull it away from me…”Don’t be scared…It’s just me…Choi Seunghyun.” I calmed her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

Seunghyun held my hands tight and slowly moved it…” This is my ears…” he said as my fingers touched it. He then slowly moved again…“Now…It’s my cheeks…my eyes…my nose…eyebrows …hair...shoulders…and…” He stopped.

He placed my fingers and rubbed it onto the last feature on his body…”Ibsul…” I mumbled. I slowly opened my eyes and there he was looking down at me. I felt calm knowing he was by my side; close to me.

“Now…Can I get to know you?” he asked.

I gave a nod indicating my answer. He smiled and pecks my forehead then onto my nose and lastly my lips. I could sense how happy he was.

“I love you…” I expressed.

Leaning down he brushes his lips against mine…” I love you too. From now on, I will do anything to keep you…Bomi... And this little one safe…”he murmurs and splays his hand out over my belly in a gentle caress. Seunghyun gazes down at me, his eyes darkening. His lips part as he inhales. I grasp his head, my fingers weaving into his hair and tug hard as my lips find onto his. Seunghyun gasps in surprise to my action. I took control and slowly moved my lips. He groans and kisses me back. His lips and tongue were hungry for mine and for a moment, the sweet sensation that I felt before could be felt again as we re-discover each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A new update!

Hope you guys enjoy it! 

Comments and love is deeply appreciated!

xoxo Readers!