Suicide

Single Daddy In Love

~~~ POV

“Yes baby, have a good night sleep…I’ll kiss your Pororo for you before I go to bed okay. Sleep tight baby…” said Seunghyun as he finished off his conversation from his phone.

“Bomi?” I asked.

“Yup, she left her Pororo again in the car…Thank God she has other soft toys to sleep with at her Grandma’s  or else, I have to drive to my mum’s place at midnight  to send her Pororo,” nagged Seunghyun.

“Hmm, I was hoping she ask for it…At least I could get you out of my sight for a while…” I teased and rolled my eyes on him.

“Woah someone hates me here huh? Well oh well…who was the one who was hugging me tight in her sleep plus getting all shy around me when we’re about to kiss?”

“I did not! When did I? I didn’t remember anything…” I protested.

He came walking towards me from the couch with a grin on his face…”Deny it again and I will come and get you!” Within seconds, he was tickling all over me making me feel all ticklish.

“Seunghyun stop it! “ I laughed. He soon stopped when I quickly grabbed both of his hands. We were breathing heavily as we caught each other’s eyes. I loosen my gripped and cupped his face; bringing his face closer to me as I placed a kiss on his lips…”What magic have you put on me Choi Seunghyun? I’m falling deeply in love with you every day,” I said.

He gave a wide smile and hugged me…”It’s a secret. You make me fall in love with you more too each day babe…I love you, ~~~.”

“I love you too Seunghyun…Let’s go to our rooms and go to bed…” I said.

“Our own rooms?” He asked as he let go of me.

“Yes,”….I nod…”We have own rooms don’t we?”

“Huh?”…whined Seunghyun…”I thought of sleeping with you tonight in your room...” He frowned.

“Why are acting so childish? You were acting so manly minutes ago and now you act like Bomi…Aigoo Aigooo!”

“That’s my charm you know,”….he smirked…”Please babe,  tomorrow Bomi will be back home and for a week I kept quiet about you not offering me to sleep in your room….Please ~~~, only today…Chagiya cebal….” He begged as he rubbed both of his hands and did a little bit of aegyo to capture my heart.

“Chagiya? Tsk! Arasso, only for today but no hanky panky okay!”

“Hugs?”

“Hmmm, I’m fine with it,” I agreed.

“Assa! Then let’s go to bed my love!” anticipated Seunghyun as he lifted me up bride style and head straight towards the room. I could just laugh my heads off looking at his antics.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seunghyun POV

I looked through over the pictures on my phone while my stylist noona does my hair. I smiled and laughed to myself seeing the candid shots I took with my two girls…”Ah Aigoo, what a beautiful family,” I complimented myself.

“Yah pabo!” shouted Jiyoung who just came in with the rest of the Big Bang members.

“Good morning nae hyung!” exclaimed Daesung.

“Omg, you guys are so noisy as soon as you guys come in, Keep Quiet!”

“Aish this hyung…Can’t you chill for even one time?” said Seungri.

“Seungri-yah, you can just forget about it…This hyung is madly in love so don’t bother to care about him,” teased Jiyoung who was giggling.

I closed my eyes and ignored the teasing of the members. I was finding the right time to tell the news that I’ve been keeping from them. After some time, as soon as everyone was quiet…”I’m getting married,” I said it out.

“What? Who would want to marry you!?” exclaimed Seungri.

“No way hyung, finally! Oh my god! I’m so happy for you” expressed Taeyang.

“So have you proposed to ~~~?  How long have you kept us in the dark huh?” asked Jiyoung.

“Answering to your question, I have not proposed to ~~~ yet because I want to surprise her with a special proposal which I need the help of you guys to help me plan. ~~~ and I have talked about this proposal thing before so she kind of know that it will be happening…And Yes Seungri, someone does wants to marry your hyung here” I answered and sticked my tongue out to Seungri.

Daesung rose up his hand…“I’m totally into this! You’ll have my support hyung,” supported Dae.

“Well, all of us will have your support. Just let us know what you need and we will help you in any ways we could okay,” said Jiyoung with a big smile on his face.

“Thank You guys, I’ll make sure to use every one of you usefully,” I laughed.

“No problem hyung, just know we want a reward after all that hard work. Just get your credit card ready because I will be asking a lot of things from you,” teased Seungri.

The boys and I continued doing our schedule for the day and planned out together on what to do for the proposal.  As a perfectionist, I wanted everything to be perfect until to the last detail. I assigned each task to a member and I hope it will all go smoothly from here.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

I lay nervously on the examination table while Doctor Yoona moved the ultrasound device on my belly. I can’t wait to hear the exciting news that will soon be announced by the doctor and looked at the monitor attentively.

“Congratulations, you will be having a baby boy!” congratulated Doctor Yoona.

“Cinca? Cinca? Omg a baby boy,” I asked in awed.

“Yes you are…This long thing that you are seeing is his ,” said the doctor as she points it out on the monitor.

“That’s a distinct feature,” I chuckled.

After the check-up, I walked out of the gynae office feeling so happy. I looked back at the ultrasound pictures with a big smile on my face when I received a text message from my mobile.

 

From: Seunghyun

Hey babe, how’s the checkup? Is the baby all okay? I’m on the way to the performance venue btw and I’ll be fetching Bomi after my schedule. Let’s have dinner tonight okay :) I love you.

 

To: Seunghyun

Everything is fine. I’m having a baby boy! Let’s have dinner and celebrate. I’ll cook dinner so just be home on time okay and I love you too <3

 

Just when I finished replying to Seunghyun, a man in a doctor’s coat approached me….”Hi Ms, sorry if I seem rude but are you Ms ~~~?” asked the doctor.

“Yes I am and you are?”

“If you could remember, I’m Doctor Song. We met once before. Do you have any time? I would like to show you something.”

“Sorry I don’t... I’m kind of in a rush now actually. I have to----“

“It’s Yunho.” He cut off my sentence.

I stood still and looked at him in confused. Questions started to run through my mind and I wonder why he is mentioning Yunho’s name to me.

“If you may Ms ~~~, come and follow me,” lead Doctor Song as I followed him in doubt.

We stopped in front of a room and as we stepped inside, a patient was laying on the bed motionlessly. I took a step closer and to my surprised….”Yunho,” I capped my mouth in shock.

“He slipped into a coma during the surgery and he’s been like this ever since…” said Doctor Song.

“What surgery? As far as I know he has no serious sickness…”….then, my eyes were directed on the bandage on his wrist…”Don’t tell me he tried to kill himself?”

“Yes he did, Yunho was intoxicated and the wrist cut on his hand was deep. It was a miracle that he’s still alive now. I’m glad I saw you today. I’ve heard about you from Yunho once. As you know, he is an orphan. This boy has suffered a lot through the past few years but seeing him becoming to this state, I knew that he couldn’t control his emotions well enough now.”

“What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Yunho has been suffering from anger problems since his teens. It was not an easy road for him. With the help of medication and seeing a psychiatrist, it improved his lifestyle tremendously but it could only happen if he does keep up to it,” explained Doctor Song.

I took a seat on the chair beside the bed and try to sink in the things he said. I didn’t know Yunho had anger problems. He was a bright and cheerful kid since the first time I know him.

“Thanks for letting me know Doc. I’ll try my best to do what I can…just let me know if anything happens to him.”

“I will…I advise you to try and talk to him…He could actually hear what you are saying and let’s hope he can wake up from this ordeal. I will now leave you both alone… And one thing I’ve forgotten, they found this on Yunho’s pocket. It’s for you,” Said Doctor Song as he passed me a piece of paper and left the room.

I gave a deep sigh as I looked at Yunho. I opened the paper that was given to me and read the content. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I read each sentence that was written on it. I took his hand and held it tight….”Pabo, why did you have to take your life away? You think it’s not precious huh? How could you think that I will despise you if you did tell me the truth? You’re so stupid Jang Yunho! “I cried.

I felt guilty for what happened and decided to stay on. I dialled Seunghyun’s number and left him a voice message to cancel tonight’s plan. I opened up the curtains and rolled up my sleeve….”Let’s wipe you shall we…”I mumbled as I made my way to the toilet to get the necessary stuff.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

“Welcome home babe,” greeted Seunghyun as I opened my bedroom door.

“You scare me Choi Seunghyun! What are you doing in my room? Shouldn’t you be asleep now?” I asked.

“I was worried about you…Why are you backed so late? Bomi was disappointed that we can’t have dinner together…” said Seunghyun.

“Bian, I will make it up for her. I had something urgent going on. Sorry I have to bail out on you guys,” I apologised.

“Did something happen? Your expression doesn’t look too good…”

“I actually have to tell you something Seunghyun and I just can’t….”I admitted.  I felt my tears welling up in my eyes again and the urge to cry again.

“~~~, are you gonna cry? What happened?” asked Seunghyun as he grabbed me into a hug.

“I’ve hurt Yunho, Seunghyun-ah. He tried to kill himself and he’s in coma right now,” I said with my face buried in his chest.

“What? You’re not lying aren’t you?”

I broke away from the hug and told him what had happened….”I just don’t know what to do. He may or may not wake up and if he doesn’t I’ll hate myself for hurting him,” I cried harder.

“No ~~~, it’s my fault too. I don’t want you to be the only one burden by this…Remember, you're carrying a child and I don't want you to get stress about it okay”….Seunghyun kissed my forehead and hugged me again…” We will do our best to help Yunho and go through this together. Thank you for telling me the truth ~~~…I really appreciate it.“

I hugged Seunghyun tighter after hearing those e comforting words. He’s my source for comfort and he always makes everything better.

 

 

 

 

 

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Guys! I'm finally back ^^ I'm so so sorry for the long hiatus because I'm just so busy busy busy!

I'll try my best to update frequently from now on during my off days from my part time job and if time permits, maybe I'll do 2 chaps a week?

More exciting chaps will be out soon because I do havethe plots in mind which makes it a whole lot easier ^^

So Send your love and comments below

And I love you readers so much!

Thanks for the support!