Moving Forward

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

 

“Family?” I asked, looking confused.

 

“Sorry if you’re taken aback, I mean you living with us. I want take care of you as well as Bomi. You can’t be living alone right and plus Han Byul is out most of the time…who’s gonna take care of you? I would like to carry out the favour Jae asked me to. So would you like to move in with us? You don’t need to answer me now but,”…he suddenly held my hand…”I hope you do, ~~~.”

 

“Thanks for the offer but for now I’m still thinking of what I need to do. This house, Jae’s stuff, the baby…I’m still in the midst of deciding what I have to do…I’m even considering to quit my job…everything is so sudden that I’m afraid to take a step forward…” I said.

 

“It’s okay but don’t forget I’m always here for you okay babe…”

 

“Thank you Seunghyun…” I smiled.

 

As soon as we finished up lunch, Seunghyun quickly packed his things up and rushed to YG due to an urgent matter in the office. Bomi was being left with me as I helped to take care of her for the time being he was gone.

 

I tucked the little girl to bed since it was time for her nap time. I sat by the side of the bed as I pat and sang her to sleep.

 

“Twinkle Twinkle little star….” I sang and soon after 5 min she was deeply asleep. I smiled looking at her sleeping. She looked so innocent. I hope I’ll have a baby girl too as I caressed her face slightly.

 

I went back to my room to organize things up. I walked to the walk in closet and sigh. What will I do with his clothes? Donate or throw it away? I took the plastic box and put the folded clothes in. My heart felt heavy as I put out the clothes from the racks. I tried controlling back my tears but it just started to stream down automatically. I held onto one of his favourite tee and bury my face on it. I could still smell his favourite cologne on his tee.

 

“Baby, I know it’s stupid but what if I forgot how you smell?” I said, laughing slightly.

“Jae, there is so many traces of you in this house. Should I continue living here? I’m so used having to rely on you that I have to make my own decisions now. I should right? Since I’m becoming a mum, I have to buck things up and decide the best for myself right baby? Right? Right?!”….I raised up voice…”Answer me Jae! Answer me!”

Suddenly, the picture of us on the wall dropped. Was it Jae giving me an answer?

“I know what I have to do. Thank you Jae…”I mumbled.

 

I cleared up Jae’s stuff living some of his sentimental things as a keepsake for me and the baby. This would be the first few steps I have to take so that I can move on confidently with my own feet. I was making a cup of vanilla tea when the doorbell suddenly rang.

 

“Who is it?” I called out.

When I opened the door…

“Oh ommonim, Jiyoon unnie…What are you doing here? Come in…”

“Omma wants to send some food to you…so I brought her over here…Were you busy?” asked Jiyoon.

“Aniya, I was making tea…have a seat while I make some for you guys too…”

I took a seat beside Jae’s mum after I served the tea to them.

“Here, I made some side dishes for you…you have to eat them okay since you’re pregnant now…”said ommonim.

“Komawo…”I thanked.

“Is that Jae’s stuff?” pointed out Jiyoon unnie to the pile of boxes I stacked at the dining  room.

 

I gave a nod indicating my answer.

 

“Good job my child…”…said Jae’s mum as she pulled me into a hug…”I know it’s hard to move on but you can do it slowly…be strong ~~~-ah…Bian as I didn’t get to protect Jaejoong…I feel so bad for letting him go first and leaving you behind…Bian, my child…Bian….”she apologized.

 

I broke away from the hug and wiped her tears….”Kwenchana ommonim…It’s not your fault…God loves him more. Don’t worry, I’ll be okay plus I’m carrying your grandchild. It’s the best ever present he ever left for me and us….Don’t blame yourself again okay…”

 

“You’re right ~~~, the best thing is to keep you and the baby healthy…Actually there is another reason we are here…It’s regarding Jae’s will…He had left everything for you…his house, property and company all for you…” told Jiyoon.

 

“But…I can’t receive all that…what about ommonim? The family?”

 

“He did the right thing. You were gonna be his wife and you deserve that. Ommonim nor the family has the right to get Jae’s stuff…If he was here, I would advise to put everything under your name…” explained Jae’s mum.

 

“Yup plus our whole family have our own company and we have no hands to take over Jae’s company…It’s up to you to actually take over or sell it…it’s your choice…we will support with whatever decision you make…” said Jiyoon.

 

For a moment, a lot of things were running through my mind. What should I really do now? Jae’s company? What should I do with it? Thank you my lovely Kim Jaejoong for making a pregnant woman thinks so much.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After spending an hour of recoding back the track YG had issued Seunghyun and Jiyoung, both of them took a break for some drinks at the building cafeteria.

 

“How’s ~~~? Is she doing fine?” asked Jiyoung.

 

“Yup, she’s slowly coping well…I asked her to move in with me…”

 

“What? She just lost the love of her life and you’re wooing her already?”

 

Seunghyun threw the crush paper he was holding to Jiyoung…”Yah babo! You think I’m so desperate to get her? I just offered since I feel I have to take care of her…plus she’s pregnant man and Han Byul is always out of town…there is no one to take care of her. What happened if she faints again?”

 

“Tsk Seunghyun ah! My caring chingu…You’re really have gotten crazy over her huh…”teased Jiyoung.

 

“I can’t deny that I do have strong feelings for her but my hearts just keep yearning for her…I’m not saying I’m thankful for Jae’s departure…I’m happy I can be around her often now and Jae had told me before to take care of her if anything happens to him….I’m just fulfilling back his promise.”

 

“What happened to you? Why do you always change when you’re in love? But remember Seunghyun…if you do really love her…give her some space for now and let her decide…she’s still in the grieving period and she’s pregnant…her mood and emotion could change often. Remember how you dealt with Bom’s death…it was not easy…You can be there as a helping hand but I’m just scared that you could lose her if you do too much…”advised Jiyoung.

 

“I know…I was thinking that too…thanks G…I appreciate it chingu…”thanked Seunghyun.

 

“Hey what are friends for right?” smiled Jiyoung giving his friend a pat on the back.

 

Days passed and things were going well for ~~~. She decided to quit her job and run Jaejoong’s company as the new CEO. Even though it’s hard, with the help of Jae’s assistant, she’s learning the ropes to handle the company. Every day she reminds herself of the happy memories she used to have with Jae as a motivation to go through the day. ~~~ is slowly trying to adjust herself on doing things alone.

 

Seunghyun do helped her out but he was also trying to keep a distance and give her some space following his best friend advice. He’s proud to see the achievement she was trying to make. He knew how hard it is to move on after losing the one you love but he’s amazed with ~~~ strong will.

 

The two met up at Han River for dinner after a hard day’s work. Seunghyun bought her favourite fish and chips as requested from the craving of a pregnant mum.

 

 

“Here you go…Hongdae no 1 Fish and Chips!” announced Seunghyun as he took out the food from the paper bag.

 

“Gosh you’re the best! I’ve been craving it the whole day! Thanks for buying it for me,” cooed ~~~.

 

“Well anything for a pregnant lady, be thankful you’re pregnant…if you aren’t, I won’t entertain such favours...”nagged Seunghyun.

 

“Tsk…what a friend!”

 

“Before we eat, can I ask you something?” asked ~~~.

 

“Can, c’mon spill it…”

 

“Remember your offer…that day…”

 

“What offer?”

 

“The one about moving in….remember?

 

“Yes…”

 

“Actually, I was thinking…why not you move in with me? Would you like to?” offered ~~~.

 

“Oh Yes I will! Yes Yes!” said Seunghyun excitedly without hesiatating for a while.

 

“You will? No second thought? Really?” reassured ~~~.

 

Seunghyun was in cloud 9 after hearing her offer. He knew somehow she won’t leave Jae’s house but he does not care where they will be leaving as the important thing was that now he could take care of ~~~ every day. Now, he could get to live with the two girls he loves in his life. Bom and ~~~ was now important in Seunghyun’s life.  Will love slowly blossom between him and  ~~~?

 

Now, the life and adventure of Seunghyun, ~~~ and Bomi will begin soon….

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,an update! Sorry if this chap is kind of boring....Thanks for commenting  and subscribing!

If you have the time, drop by and read my other new fanfic feat G Dragon!