Trip Together to Bali

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV

Bomi and I had a lunch date with Han Byul and Dong Wook after our photo shoot together for ELLE Korea. Honestly, my mood was down all day and I couldn’t help myself to feel bad inside. When the cameras were off, my mind was somewhere else reminded by the words she said the night before.

 

“Bomi, shall we get you the kids set meal my baby?” I asked Bomi.

 

“Hmm…yes appa, I’m starving…I wanna eat a lot!” exclaimed my daughter.

 

Our food came and we started eating. I barely touch mine and concentrated in just feeding my daughter. I didn’t

know I would be badly affected by this.

 

“Seunghyun are you okay? You’re not eating much dude…” said Dong Wook.

 

“Yup, since the photo shoot…you’ve been acting all down…what happened?” added Han Byul.

 

I gave a signal to the both of them….”Bomi-yah could you go and play at the play area for a while? Appa needs to talk with your aunt and uncle…Can you?”

 

“Yea appa, be quick okay…” she answered.

 

I watched her walk to the play pen before I turned back to the both of them and continued where we left on.

 

“I’m in a dilemma guys,” I confessed.

 

“Dilemma? Ah….I know what it is about…The kissing that happened between you and ~~~ right?” teased Han Byul.

 

“Wait chagiya, what kiss? Seunghyun you kissed my dongsaeng?” asked the shocked Dong Wook.

 

“I can’t lie about that,”….I nod…”But before anything could work out, I’ve been rejected.”

 

“What? My bestfriend rejected you…no way Seunghyun, why would she? Is she still stuck about Jae or something? Did anything happen between the two of you?” asked Han Byul.

 

“She—has someone else now and they just started dating….” I told.

 

“WHO?!” they said in unison.

 

“Yunho, Jae’s old assistant.”

 

“Jang Yunho? Yunho?  Jae’s close dongsaeng?”  stammered Han Byul.

 

“Yes Han Byul, that Yunho…” I said in annoyance.

 

“This is quite a story…Didn’t she tell you babe? You’re her good friend? You should know about this by now…”

 

Han Byul looked at Dong Wook and stared…”Obviously NO?! I’m shock now mister!”

 

“Well guys, she totally doesn’t have feelings for me. She said herself yesterday night and that she wants to try start dating Yunho…Blah Blah…giving him a chance. I don’t know how should I feel right now but her words is spinning in my head since morning. This is a lot worse when I broke up with Bom for a while the last time. My heart felt empty…plain empty…” I confessed.

 

“You’re totally in love with her Seunghyun…that emptiness proves she is someone that you love and care about…I’m so sorry Seunghyun…I’m sorry to hear that,”said Han Byul as she came to me and gave me a hug.

 

Tears just start falling down my eyes. I thought I was a strong man but well every man sure have tears when it comes to love.

 

“Yah wipe your tears away, you won’t want Bomi to see right,” alerted Dong Wook as he passed me a napkin.

 

“You know what I feel right now? I just think that ~~~ is doing for the sake of choosing and not herself. I’m confident that she has feelings for you and I can bet on that. Is pregnancy making her more babo?” commented Han Byul.
 

“Han Byul…she said it herself she has no feelings…Why bother?”  I restated.

 

“Senghyun look at me…”…She gripped her hands on my shoulder tightly…”If you really do love her, don’t you dare lose hope. I will show just how much she loves you too…so stop being a love sick lover boy and show her just how she means to you!”

 

“If Han Byul has a plan, I’m totally in for this!” said Dong Wook.

 

“Thanks chagiya…So how about you Seunghyun? Are you in?” she asked.

 

I gave out a deep sigh after some thought…”Arasso, I’m in! I shall get my women!”

 

The 3 of us hi-5 in excitement when a text came in from Han Byul’s phone...”Well boys, we’re going for a trip!”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

“Well Ms ~~~ you can clean yourself up and discuss about how you pregnancy is now, shall we?” said Doctor Yoona after she did the ultrasound on me.

 

It was my check-up appointment and it was time for me to know my baby gender. For that hour, I put my mind at ease about what happened yesterday and concentrate on the baby and me.

 

“So congratulations Ms ~~ cos you’re having a baby boy!” announced the doctor.

 

“Omg are you serious? A boy?  Oh my god!” I squealed with tears in my eyes.

 

Jaejoong would be happy if he hears about this. He always wanted a little boy who looks like him.

 

“Everything is going well and the baby is healthy. I just need you to continue eating healthy food and take the supplements that I prescribe you okay. I’ll see you a few weeks from now Ms ~~~ then…and congratulations again”

 

“Thank you…”…I smiled…“Yup no problem docs…see ya soon.”

 

I walked out of the clinic feeling I’m in cloud nine. I’m having a baby boy! I look up in the sky smiling…”Jae, your wish has come true baby…thank you,” I mumbled.

 

“~~~ Noona!” shouted someone from a distance.

 

“Yun—ho?” I mouthed.

 

“Come get in the car! Let’s go for a date!” he said.

 

I know I couldn’t reject him and got into the car…”How you know I was here?” I asked.

 

“Did you forget? I’m your assistant. I know your schedule.” He laughed.

 

I rolled my eyes on him and stick my tongue out…”So where are you taking me?”

 

“Namsan Tower…I made a reservation for us  at their last floor restaurant…”

 

“Serious!?” ….I sad in excitement…”I miss the food there…komawo Yunho-yah…” I thanked him.

 

As we reach the restaurant, my stomach was growling from hunger. I guess it was just a pregnant women thing.

 

“I ordered the wagyu steak for you beforehand…hope you like it…” said Yunho when the waiter served our food.

 

“I love it, it’s my favourite.  Thank you Yunho once again…”

 

“No problem noona, from now on if there is anything that you like just let me know okay…” he stated.

 

“Cinca?”…I giggled…”Then I’ll request lot of things okay!” I teased.

 

“For noona anything…Btw how’s the checkup? Is the baby okay?” asked Yunho.

 

“Yes he’s fine…I hope he grow up just like his father…”

 

“It’s a boy noona?” I nod.

 

“Congratulations, hyung must be happy! He always wanted a little boy…”

 

“Even you knew too? Your hyung just love to tell everybody about what he wants…His mouth just can’t stop talking…”

 

“Well from now on…let me follow to your checkups okay. You may never know one day we might be family…” commented Yunho as he held my hand.

 

“Yunho…please don’t mention that…we just started out going out together….”

 

“I’m just saying noona, it might happen right?” he asked.

 

“I have no say on that…” I answered.


“Sorry noona…I shall not mention about that again…I’m sorry…”

 

“It’s okay but just to let you know…for now we shall just date each other okay…”

 

“Arasso noona…I understand.”

 

We both continued eating and admire the view around us. The restaurant just brings back memories of the past. I miss the past but deep inside I can’t wait to see this little man in me and what is install for me in the future.

 

”~~~ noona, I have something for you…” said Yunho as he passed me an envelope.

 

“What is this Yunho?” I asked, looking at him blankly.

 

“Open it….I have a surprise for you…”

 

“O—kay,”I stammered. As I opened the envelope, I saw two flight tickets…”Bali?!”

 

“Yes noona, we’re going to Bali!” he announced.

 

“For what? I’m pregnant! I can’t take the plane!” I responded.

 

“I did my research and called up your doctor before hand and she said that you’re fit to fly…So we are going for a short get away this end of the week for 3 days to Bali!”

 

“Are you crazy? You did this without telling me? How about work? The company? I just can’t leave things and just fly off to Bali?” I stared at him in annoyance.

 

“Don’t worry…It’s all settled…Most of your work is done and you just have to sign some documents before we fly off…I’ve told the staff that you’re taking a break for a while too and they agreed to it…You need a time off noona…”

 

“But Yunho…”

 

“Mhhmmmm Noo—na….”….he whined by doing a cute aegyo…” You wouldn’t want to waste the air ticket right…It’s expensive…”he emphasized.

 

I couldn’t reject his offer. My heart just softens when he did the cute act for me…”Okay we shall go to Bali then…”

 

He stood and hugged me tightly…”Komawo Noona…I love you.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yunho POV

It was D-Day. I fetched noona from her apartment and head to the airport. Our flight was in the afternoon and I wanted to check in earlier so that we could avoid the queue during check in.

 

“Come noona…Let’s check in our baggage and have our breakfast at the departure lounge inside…Is it okay with you?” I asked.

 

“Yes no problem…I’m starving… I didn’t get to eat my breakfast…” she answered.

 

“Seunghyun and Bomi? They’re not at home?”

 

“Both of them have a father and daughter interview so they were out early in the morning. So I can’t be bothered to make breakfast and quickly went out…”

 

“Aigoo noona, you shouldn’t do that…you have to at least get a small bite or else the little boy inside you might be angry…” I teased making her giggled.

 

“Jang Yunho and Kim ~~~” I said as I passed our passports to the lady at the check in counter when we were welcomed by people shouting a distance from us.

 

“Yunho-yah…”…nudged ~~~…” It’s -----….”

 

As I turned over….“Yunho! ~~~! Wait for us!” shouted Han Byul.

 

A swarm of fans were behind the four of them as they walked towards us. What are they doing here?

 

“Yah chingu! You’re going away without me?” nagged Han Byul.

 

“Huh what? Wait for you? Hold on…Why are the four of you here? Seunghyun I thought you had an interview? Dong Wook oppa, you’re supposed to be in Japan aren’t you? And Han Byul…didn’t you tell me that you’re going to Busan today to meet your mum?” asked ~~~.

 

“We—ll….”….stutter Donw Wook…”That was kind of a lie….Cos….”

 

“WE’RE GOING TO BALI AUNT ~~~! WITH YOU AND UNCLE YUNHO!” exclaimed Bomi.

 

“WHAT!” shouted ~~~ and me in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................

Another update!!!

It's Bali!!!!Hmmm an interesting get away when two guys are there together...

So what shall happen next?

Do comment your thoughts guys!

Love ya new and old readers !