Memories

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun bathed Bomi and get her ready to bed as soon as they got back from his mother in law place. He helped Bomi put on her PJs and brush her hair.Seunghyun smiled as he looked at his precious daughter sitting quietly as he did her hair for her.
 
"Bomi,come let me tugged you to bed,"said Seunghyun as he took her hand and led her to her bed.
 
"Do you want me read you a bedtime story my daughter?"asked Seunghyun as he slowly her hair.
 
"Aniya appa,you can just pat me to bed till I fal asleep can appa?"coeed Bomi.
 
"Arasso,do you want me to sing your omma's song too?"
 
"Yeah appa,komawo."Bomi hugged her teddy bear tightly as she drove off to sleep.
 
After checking that Bomi has fallen asleep,Seunghyun quietly made his way out of her room.He closed the door to her room slightly as he knew that his little girl will eventually find him in the middle of the night to accompany her to the bathroom.Seunghyun sat at the dining table with a big box in front of him.Before he went off from Bom's parents house,his mother-in-law gave a box to him.It was the last present that Bom had left for him and Bomi.
 
He took a small breath as he opened the box.Inside,laid all their memories.Bom's engagement ring,their photos,love letters and all the precious stuff that Bom had kept containing their memories
 
"She didn't threw it huh.."mumbled Seunghyun.A smile lit on Seunghyun's face as he looked thru the box.As he was looking thru the contents in the box,he
saw a diary tittled "My Precious little Corn."
 
It was Bom's pregnancy diary.Seunghyun didn't know that diary had ever existed.He guessed it was typical Bom who love hiding secrets like this from him.He read the first entry of the diary.It was written on the 11 Jan 2007.Seunghyun remembered what happend on that day.
 
*Flashback*
Seunghyun just got back from Japan after their debut showcase.He can't wait to meet his fiancee as soon as the plane touched down at Incheon airport.Bom and Seunghyun were like newly weds even after 5 years of relationship which started during their trainees days.
 
"Bom Im Back!"shouted Seunghyun as soon as he opened the door to his house.
 
"Oh my son has finally reach home!"welcomed Bom.
 
"Chagi,you know I hate you for calling me that,"pout Seunghyun.He had always hated how Bom keeps teasing him by calling him son since he do acts like a kid and plus Bom was older than him.
 
"Arasso,Arasso...Seunghyun-ah actually I have something to tell you and it might be something serious..."
 
"What is it?Are you breaking up with me?!"
 
"No,why would I?I can't break up with you cos you're responsible for it okay!"
 
"Responsible?"
 
"Well....for the past few weeks I've been like wanting to eat lots of things,Im like eating two times more corn everyday,I get tired easily...and I keep being nauseous every morning...."
 
"Isn't it typical you honey?That's why I see that you have gain a few more pounds,"chuckled Seunghyun as he .
 
"Choi Seunghyun!Im being serious here!"
 
"Chill,what you want me to do?Train with you to lose the weight?I can do that.."
 
"Oh gosh!Don't you get the hint!???"
 
"What hint?"
 
"Okay,I've missed my period for like 2 weeks!"
 
"Well that's nothing right,didn't you miss your period too the last time and the doctor said it was just stress at work."
 
Bom gave a huge sigh.How did ever survive living with this kid?
 
"Seunghyun,that was like only a few days?How can you ever get it...okay go and take the box that I left on the dressing table ,NOW!" demanded Bom.
 
After a few minutes later,Seunghyun came out running out of the room with the box in his hand.
 
"Am I thinking what this thing should be?!" As he held out the pregnancy test and a picture of a baby ultrasound.
 
"Yup!Im in my 5th week now.."said Bomi as she touched her tummy.
 
"Im gonna be a father!Thank you chagiya thank you!"
 
Seunghyun hugged his fiancee tightly.He was in cloud nine.He felt that his life was complete.The women of his dreams is bearing his child and soon they will be a family.
 
*End of flashback*
 
Seunghyun put back the the diary and all the other stuff back into the box.One day when Bomi becomes older ,he would like to give the box to her as a gift.The box that contains memories of her mother.