Did we just slept together or ...?! 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV

It was half past midnight and I was busy recording my song at my home studio.Bomi was still at 2NE1's so Im all alone again at home.My phone started to vibrate and as I read the text message sent to me,I quickly grabbed my coat and head out.

I arrived at Itaewon as fast as I could .The night was still young and I could see everyone still getting pumped up and making their way to the club.I walked into one of the pub and there I saw her sitting alone by the bar drinking away.

"Yah ~~~-shi.."I tapped her shoulder and sat next to her.

"Oh you've arrived Seunghyun-shi.."she said looking slightly drunk.

"Do you want a drink?Waiter can I get another cup here?"

"Sorry,just coke please...I don't drink sorry.."I apologised.

"What are you doing here drinking alone?Where's Jaejoong?"I asked.

"I fought with him again.."

"Again?!About what now?"

"Babies...He want a baby now..."

"Isn't it normal?Why are you stress up?"

"Cos I don't okay,I mean not now,he blame me for everything saying that it has always been about me."

"Isn't it true?It has always been about you..."I laughed.

"NO" she answered while staring at me with those piss off eyes.

"Calm down,Im just kidding...have you hear what he says?His reason why?"

"Uh---"she said hesitedly.

"See you didn't right...You have to learn how to listen,hear what your partner have to say and just don't lash out at him,you guys are getting married and you don't need all this negativity right now..."

"But he's not like this before,getting all angry like this.."

"True,you know men don't always love to express things all the time but we will do it once or twice in front of our partners...Jaejoong is a good guy and as far as I can see he cares alot about you especially your feelings...I do have experience this before when I was with Bom,I cared about her feelings and one day I can't control my anger...I just started lashing out at her and she was shock too...She thought I've change..."

"How did she handle it?"

"She wait for me to calm down and we sat together and talk things out...she try to listen and understand what I was angry about and all..."

"Thanks for advising me...You're lucky that I didn't stop you from advising me,even Han Byul and Dong Wook oppa can't be bother to talk to me because I just don't listen..."

"Your welcome, I'm touched ~~~-shi.."

"You're like my gay best friend, always there when I need someone..."

"Whatever! “I said as I pinch her nose.

"Yah!" She rolled his eyes as I smiled at her in amused.

I took her home since she didn't bring her car. As we reached her house, I look at her to see she was sound asleep. I tried to wake her up but she didn’t move a bit. I guess she was dead drunk. I carried her to the door bride style and key in the code number which I got after calling Han Byul. When I stepped into the house, I recognised her room as soon as I saw a picture of her fiancée pasted on the front of her bedroom door. I put her down on the bed and took of her shoes. She looked really beautiful sleeping. I sat by the side of the bed, moved her fringe aside and caress her cheeks and suddenly placed a kiss on it .My heart starts to beat faster like before. This awkward feeling is coming back all over again. What am I doing to someone else fiancée? I set myself straight and stood up when she suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Jae, stay will you? I’m sorry to make you mad,” she mumbled in her sleep.

“~~~-shi, I’m not Jae…” I said.

“Ughh—whatever…just come to bed will you…” she whimpered and pulled me down to the bed and hugged me over locking her legs on top of mine.

I tried to escape but to no avail she keep pinning me back down. After much struggling, I slowly dozed off to sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

~~~ POV

My head hurts and my stomach was not at its best condition. This was the punishment I get every time I over exceed my drinking limits. I didn’t remember much about yesterday only until the part where I went to the bar and called Seunghyun to join me for a drink. With my eyes not fully awake, I stretched out my hand and as put down I felt someone’s hair. I looked to the side squinting my eyes and saw blue hair.

“When did Jae dye his hair blue,” I asked myself until I realised…

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN!” I shouted as I sat upright.

“Did anything happen last night?” I mumbled and look under the covers.

Oh my god where is my pants?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys sorry for a short update!Im so busy with my new school!I try to update every Tuesday cos I don't have class on that day !yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please keep on supporting will ya!Love you readers!