Caught 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Bomi POV:
 
"Choi Bomi,please have your breakfast!Its's 7.45 already,you gonna be late for school!"called out appa.
 
"Chakaman,im coming!"
 
"Here have your cereal..Wait have you brush your hair?"
 
"Nope,its appa job isn't it?"I pouted.
 
"Yes! I remembered,bian my daughter..have your cereal while I brush your hair okay hmmm for today let's put a pink clip okay."
 
I nodded and smiled at my father as I continued to eat my breakfast.
 
"Bomi,today appa can't send you to school again,I have a photo shoot again today...the ahjumma beside our house will bring you to school,are you okay with
that?"
 
"Kwenchana appa,Bomi Knows you have to work...so I can go to school with Leo right appa!"
 
"Leo?The ahjumma's son?Oh is Leo your boyfriend?"asked appa as he looked a me sneakily.
 
"Yea,Leo kiss me before too appa!"I said excitedly.
 
"Choi Bomi!Aigoo!Aigoo!"
 
After breakfast,appa sent me over to Leo's house before he went to work.It's a pity that appa can't send me to school.I did not want to tell appa how
dissapointed I was but I know he has to work for me.I gave a kiss before saying goodbye to appa.
 
"Appa will fetch you after school,I promise so no matter what wait for me okay darling,I will give your school a call if im running late."
 
"Yea appa!Annyong!"I waved appa goodbye as he walked to the elevator.
 
........................................................................................................................................
 
The sound of students screaming and playing around could be heard throughout the whole class.It was the start of a new day and the kids were excited to
see their friends in school.Everybody kept quiet and went back to their seats as soon as their homeroom teacher arrived.
 
"Good Morning class!"greeted ~~~ to her students.
 
"Good Morning seonsangnim!"the students greeted back.
 
"Good,okay class do you remember about the parents-teacher meeting?I will be meeting your daddy and mummy this friday to talk about how well you are
doing in school."
 
"Yes,seonsangnim."
 
"Today we will be making Thank You cards for your mummy and daddy, so I want you to draw out your mummy and daddy on this drawing paper that I will
pass to you guys in a while and after that you can write your messages on the other side of the paper,do you have any questions childeren?"instructed ~~~.
 
"Seonsangnim can we draw our brother and sister too?"asked one of the students.
 
"Yes you may,do it nicely okay guys because we will be giving this to your parents so try to do it nicely."
 
~~~ started to pass out the drawing paper and colouring materials to her students. As she were passing out the materials to her students,she took a
glimpse at Bomi who was sitting alone in the corner of the class alone.
 
"Bomi-ah Kwenchana?Are you sick?"
 
Bomi kept her head down and shook her head.
 
"Would you like to go to the toilet and freshen yourself up Bomi?"
 
Bomi nodded.
 
"Arasso,go then and get back soon okay...you have to continue and do your drawing."
 
Bomi walked away with her head down as soon as she took the toilet pass from ~~~.~~~ felt that somthing was wrong with Bomi but it seems that she can't
figure it out.
 
"Leo,did you fight with Bomi?Did you hit her again?"asked ~~~ to Leo,Bomi's bestfriend in class.
 
"Aniyo seonsangnim...I didn't fight with her today."
 
"Okay then continue with your work."
 
~~~ looked at her watch.15 minutes had passes and Bomi is still not back in class.~~~ asked the help from one of the teachers to take care of the class as
she searched for Bomi in the toilet.
 
"Bomi!Choi Bomi!Are you in here honey?"called out ~~~ as she opened each of the cubicle door.
 
"She's not her,where is she?"mumble ~~~.
 
~~~ started to panic and start searching the whole school.
 
"Bomi!"shouted ~~~ when she saw her sitting on the swing in the school's playground.
 
"Where have you been darling,I was so worried about you...Bomi are you crying?"
 
~~~ cupped Bomi's face and saw the tears streaming down her cheecks.
 
"Can you tell me why are you crying Bomi?"
 
Bomi kept herself quit.~~~ suddenly saw a necklace that Bomi was holding.
 
"Does this belong to your mum?Its beautiful Bomi,I can't wait to meet her this Friday."
 
"You won't get to meet her seonsangnim....."mumbled Bomi.
 
"What...I can't hear what you're saying Bomi..."
 
"I have no mum!My mum is in heaven!She can't meet you!I will be the only one with no mummy on that day!And I don't even know how she looks now!" shouted Bomi as she burst out into tears.
 
"I'm sorry honey."~~~ hugged Bomi and tried to comfort her.
 
~~~ wiped Bomi tears away and brought her to seat at the bench.She knows how Bomi felt as she was in that situation before.~~~ lost her mom at a very
young age due to an accident. He dad remarried again and the mum she has now was her stepmom. She knew how hard for kids at that age to not have their parents by their side.
 
"Bomi-yah,I know how you feel...seonsangnim is like you too,I have no mummy."
 
"Where is your mum?"
 
"Up there in heaven,just like your mummy."
 
"So you can't see your mummy too?"
 
"Hmmm,yea but I know she's always close to me...in here,my heart," said ~~~ as she placed her right hand on her chest.
 
"Is my mummy in Bomi's heart too?"
 
"Yes,is this her necklace?"....Bomi nodded...."See you have something precious of her with you it means that she will always be close to you even though
 
she's not here,you can feel your mum's warmth by having the things that is precious to her."
 
"Appa said that too.."
 
"Cinca?are you feeling all better now?"
 
"A little bit but everyone will not play with me when they know I have no mummy.."
 
'Its okay...I will tell the class about your mummy so don't feel sad anymore okay!Come let's go back to class,its time to go home too!"
 
They walked backed to class hand in hand.Bomi felt better after the talk with ~~~.Well,Bomi is still a growing kid and she can't stop asking herself all those
question about her mum even though how much the adults had explained to her.For now,at least she knows that somone close to her had experienced it before and she felt more comfartable now.
 
....................................................................................................................................................
 
~~~ POV
 
"Annyong Hyun Bin!"
 
I waved good bye to one of my students as he walked off with his mum.Bomi was the only student left as i accompanied her to wait for her father's arrival.
 
"Bomi-ah,the principal told me that your appa has called in saying that he's a little bit late,I will be here to keep you company alright."
 
"Okay,songsaengnim!"
 
"Ms ~~~~,sorry I have an urgent meeting that I have to attend now,I can't lock up the school for today...can you help me with it?" asked Mrs Lee,the principal.
 
"Yup No problem,Im waiting for Bomi Dad to fetch her too so I will be here till later."
 
"Thanks Ms ~~~,See you tomorrow,have a nice day."
 
"You too Mrs Lee!"
 
"Come Bomi let's wait at the gate,I guess your dad will be here anytime soon!"
 
"Appa!" shouted Bomi as she slipped her hands off me and started running to the gate.
 
"Oh my princess!"
 
I froze for a moment when i saw the man carrying Bomi.
 
"~~~-shi!"
 
Oh gosh,I've been caught...