First Day At Work 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

*Happy Valentines Day Everybody!*This is just a short update!I will upload chapter 7 by tonight!The next chapter will be a little bit sad..so look forward to it!Drop your comments,i need feedbacks!Appreciate it!

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" seonsangnim!Wait!"shouted Bomi as she ran towards the gate.

"Bomi hurry,she's closing the gate!I will fetch you after school okay so wait for halmoni at the gate,"said Bomi's grandmother.

"Yea!"Bomi answered.

" seonsangnim chakaman!Chakaman!"

Bomi try to catch her breath slowly as she made pass the gates.

"Hey there little girl,slow down"said ~~~ .

"Bian,Im late.."

"Its okay,come let's go inside,what's your name?"asked ~~~~.

"Lauren Choi Bomi seonsangnim."

"Lauren Choi Bomi ah you have a nice name Bomi"......~~~~ checked the list that she was holding..."Ah here,you're in my class,come let's meet your new friends!"

Both of them head to the class.Since its the first day of school,the students were required to introduced to each other.

"Good Morning Class,I'm Ms ~~~~,i will be your teacher,let's start by introducing yourself okay?"said ~~ cheerfully.

~~~ was happy meeting her students. Her dreams are slowly becoming reality.She smiled in glee as she look at her students playing.Lauren Choi Bomi,the name of that little girl was stuck in her mind.~~~ seem to be attracted to her.She felt that she knew her but as long as she could remember they have never met before.Who is this little girl,just who is she,thought ~~~~.

...............................................................................................................................................

*At Seung Hyun's photo shoot*

"Hey G,sorry Im late,Noona Bian... you can start my make up now,"apologised Seung Hyun.

"Its okay,I've told them that its Bomi's first day of school and you will be running late."

"Thanks G,you're the best!"Seunghyun said as he smiled.

"Hope everything goes well today,its your comeback!Mr Hot Stuff is back!Wohoo!"cheered Ji Young.

"YEAH!IM BACK!TOP IS BACK PEOPLE!"

"YEAH my chingu is back!GDTOP RULE THE WORLD!"

Both of them start running around the studio acting like little kids.They were cheering and shouting over Seung Hyun's comeback.The whole crew was happy too seeing that Seung Hyun is back.Everything was complete ,Big Bang got their member back, Ji Young got his buddy back and Korea got back one of their best rapper.

............................................................................................................................................

Seung Hyun POV

I drove back to YG Building after my photoshoot as I wanted to continue composing some songs for Big Bang's comeback album. Dong Wook hyung also promised to meet up to discuss some plans about a favour I ask for.

"Hyung!"

"Oh Seung Hyun-ah!How are you?"

"Good,how are you and Han Byul noona?"

"We are good,sorry we can't attend the gathering that day,both of us had schedules,bian chingu-yah."

"Its okay so hyung how is the preparations going on?"

"You really want to remake this song?"

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Fpg5wIL7Y&feature=fvsr>

"Yes,that is what Bom wanted and I want to include it in the new album,the members has agreed to it too.."

"But you know that this song was made to suit Bom's voice and even Gummy noona can't sing this song as good as Bom."

I sighed for a moment..."That is why I need your help,i need you to find the perfect singer who could sing just as good as Boms...please hyung please," I pleaded.

"Alright but you need to give your full trust to me,I'll try my best to find the perfect singer who could sing this song...the only thing I need you to do is change some of the rap parts...work with Ji Young on that since this song is originally sang by you guys."

"No problem I will tell him that,thanks hyung."

"Your welcome,anything for you ."

Before Bom's death,it was one of her wishes to remake one of our favourite song.She wanted to sing the song once again on stage before she closes her eyes but that wish didn't came true.Now,even she's gone,I will fulfill that wish for her and dedicate this song to our daughter.Please hyung,find the perfect singer....who will she be?