Visit 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV:
 

I laid her slowly on her princess bed and pulled the blankets over. My beautiful precious daughter, Choi Bomi, I wandered why sometimes how did Bom and I could make a beautiful daughter like her. I sat by her bed and looked at her longingly when Ji young knocked the door.

“Stop staring at your daughter dude, come out I bought lunch…”said Ji young.

I made my way to the dining table and saw a spread of food on the table.

“Sundae, hot & spicy drumlets, burger, grill prawns…How can we both finish this?” I asked.

“The others are coming later after their schedule, our magnae requested me to buy all that, that crazy monster eater!” nagged Jiyoung.

I laughed and sat down as Ji young took the cutleries and plates.

“You know you’ve been acting weird lately…”said Ji young as he place the plate in front of me.

“Why is that so? Bomi just ask me that before she took her nap…I’m good, nothing’s weird…” I defended.

“Really? You were deep in your thoughts these days and this only happens when you have liked a girl problem…”

“Huh? What? You got to be kidding me…”

“Nope I’m not, you’ve done this before remember? When you were in a dilemma about confessing to Bom last time or even having problems with her, you would just wander off in your own little world and would stare into thin air like a mad man every day…” said Ji young.

“But that happened years ago…”

“I know you like for a long time, spill it…what’s bothering in your mind…”

“O-kay, so…”

“See, I’m right…you do have a problem…”he chuckled.

“Fine! So what would you do if there this girl… who is someone’s fiancée and you’re kind of like slowly falling for her ?”

“Who’s this girl I may ask?”….Suddenly Ji Young got the hint…”Oh gosh hyung don’t tell me its ~~~-shi!”

I kept quiet.

“Holy it’s true! Hyung of all people?!  That girl is gonna get married any moment!” said Ji young surprisingly.

“Aish! I’m stopping myself already until…”

“Until you kiss her?”

“Nah, until she kiss me without her even knowing it…”

“What the hell…this is getting me confuse! So she kiss you and she doesn’t know it? How can she not know what happened?”

“She was drunk and she thought I was her fiancée and I stupidly who couldn’t hold myself back replied back to her kiss…” I explained.

“Woah, I pity you hyung!  You have to get out of this whole love mess…no way I would allow hyung to continue and be bothered by this…”

“I know that Ji young but we have to meet her cos we’re recoding a song together remember!? I’m avoiding her these days so that kind of help me out and plus I can’t betray the love I still have for Bom…”

“Good…I guess you sort your mind out, I think this just some crush thing happening…It will go away sometime soon…”

“Yup, I think so…”I replied.

Soon right after the conversation, the doorbell rang and the rest of the members had arrived. I spend the rest of the day with the members. It help me in not thinking much about ~~~ but I still do have to face ~~~ sometime soon.  For now, let me enjoy my day with the boys and have some “brothers” quality time.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

I made my way straight to the study room as soon as I reached home. I switched on my laptop and started to google about Jeaejoong’s illness. I have to know what it is all about and the effects that could happen to him just like the one he had before.  I wrote down every important factor on my diary. I researched more on what food that he could consume so that I can cooked special meals just for him. I laid back on the chair and sigh. How could all this happen in an instant? He was bright and healthy before and the next minute he’s diagnosing with an illness. I knew things will start to be hard on us and I felt so guilty on picking a fight with him before.

*knock knock*

“Hey girl, you’re home?” asked Han Byul who was standing by the door.

“Yup, I just came back…you? When were you back?”

“Yesterday but you were not home so I guessed you were at Jae’s…”

“I was, do you need anything from me?”

“Can you do me a favour and send this present to Seunghyun? He asked me to buy a dress for Bomi while I was in Paris for my photo shoot and he wants me to send it today but I have to rush to the drama set by 8 later…”

“Alright, oh yes I also have to return his clothes to him too, let me take a bath and get a change of clothes …so you want me to send to the studio?” I asked.

“Nope, to his apartment…I will leave the address on your desk later, Thank you girlfriend! “ said Han Byul.

I just gave a smile and head to the bathroom to take a nice hot bath. After getting myself ready, I went out of the room and saw the paper bag on the table with a note left by the side. It was Seunghyun’s address. I grabbed my bag and made my way to Seunghyun’s apartment.

“Casablanca Plaza…”I mumbled to myself as I double check the name of the apartment complex on the note. I made a right turn to the carpark when I saw the apartment complex. I took the lift up to the 10th floor and searched for the door number.

“1056, Assa found it!” I said to myself. I could hear the loud cheers coming from his apartment. I took a deep breath and rang the bell.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Seunghyun POV:

“Hyung I think it’s the pizza man, go and open the door…pali pali!” demand Seungri.

“Yah! How dare you order you Hyung around?” I said as I gave a smack on his head.

“Appa!” shouted Bomi who came running to me from her room as soon as she woke up from her nap. I carried her in my arms and made my way to the door.

“Chakaman,” I said as the doorbell rang again.  

As soon as I opened the door….

“Annyong,” she said shyly.

“Songsaengnim!”shouted Bomi happily.

What is she doing here?I startled at that moment. This will be a very interesting visit.