Tell me the truth,It's okay...

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV

I looked at Jaejoong in astonishment. Does he know that I liked his fiancée or was he just teasing me? Suddenly, he blurts out laughing.

“Hey, I was just kidding! Why are you so tense up?” teased Jaejoong.

“That’s not a question to joke around Jae-shi…” I commented.

“I’m sorry,”….he apologised…” But you do like her don’t you?”

“Ya, she’s a nice friend and I’ve treat her like my best friend…” I said.

“I mean not in that way, as a man and women, you have feelings for her don’t you?” he added.

“What are you talking about?” I asked trying to act as if I didn’t understand what he was trying to hint on.

“You have feelings for her don’t you? Just be honest with me Seunghyun-shi, I saw how you looked at her...your smile towards her, its different and I can feel that. You can be honest with me, it’s okay. I just would like to know how you feel and if you do like her, I won’t be mad cos she’s already mine….”he laughed.

I held both of my hands tightly and look at the sky up above. Bom, should I be honest?

“I’ll be honest if that is what you want and since you asked…I do have feelings for ~~~ but I know you are the one she loves and I have absolutely no right to take her away from you Jae-shi. I’ve told her about this but now we are just good friends and I appreciate her kindness to help me with my work and also Bomi,” I confessed.

Jaejoong smiled at me and patted my back…”Thanks for telling me, you must be confuse why I am not mad huh? You must think why am I not punching you for falling in love with my fiancé cos I know you’re not that kind of man who would take things away from us and I also know how much me and her love each other. You’re a good man Seunghyun-shi. I just would like a favour from you to be there for her when times get rough for her. Sometimes she needs a listening ear either than me or her best friend; I would be glad that you can be there. As you know ~~~ keeps things to herself and she doesn’t like to be a burden to others. As a friend, I hope you can keep this favour for me…” he said.

“Why? Is something happening between you guys?”

“Nope, things are good but you know women sometimes need a gay guy friend to confide too, if you know what I mean…” teased Jaejoong.

“, she told you about that? Aigoo ~~~!”

“Couples don’t keep secrets you know…Okay let’s get to bed now, we have to wake up early too later.”

“You go ahead Jae-shi, I think I’m gonna stay here for a while…Goodnight then…” I greeted.

“Goodnight Seunghyun-shi,”…..as he stood up…”One more thing, one day you might not know that she will get to be yours one day…” he said as he squeezed my shoulder and walk off.

His comment made me puzzled. His words lingered on my mind the whole night long. What does he mean by that? Is he leaving her?

Soon morning came and as I moved to the right side of the bed, I realised Bomi was not by my side. I looked at the time on my phone. It was already 10. I woke up and made myself before going down to meet the rest. As I walked down the stairs, I heard my little’s girl laughter coming from the kitchen.

“Aunt ~~~ stop throwing the floor on me!” whined Bomi.

“No I won’t…”said ~~~ as she played around.

“Hmmm Bomi gonna throw some now,”….just as she was about to throw the flour onto ~~~…”Hmmm Choi Bomi, what are you doing?” I interrupted.

“Appa!” shouted Bomi as she ran towards me.

“See Aunt ~~~, she’s putting flour all over me, scold her for me appa!” complained Bomi.

“Good Morning Seunghyun! I’m just making waffles with her and we’re just having some fun…right Bomi?” she said as she looks at Bomi cutely.

“No we’re not! Bomi is all dirty now!” cried Bomi as she stomp her feet in anger.

“Aigoo, my baby girl is angry huh…Aunt is sorry okay, Bian...Come let Aunt bath you and doll you up okay? How about that?” asked ~~~.

“You don’t have to do that ~~~, Let me do it…”I said.

“Aissh, tsk nope…you sit down and have breakfast, the boys will be down too…Dong Wook oppa and Han Byul had left for the beach and Jae’s in the shower…Take a rest while I take care of her okay, it’s a women job you know…”

“If you say so then….MAID!”I teased.

She gave me a big punch on my arms before bringing Bomi to the shower. I took a seat at the dining table and started enjoying eating the waffles made by her.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bomi POV

I held Aunt ~~~ hand in hand and walked happily to her room. Uncle Jae was busy drying his hair when I came in. I closed my eyes as uncle Jae gave a kiss on Aunt ~~~ lips. They giggled as they saw what I was doing and both of them went down and kiss my cheeks back making me blush.

“Uncle Jae will go and have breakfast now, have fun with Aunt ~~~ okay! Have a bubble bath and make sure you scrub yourself clean princess!” said Uncle Jae.

I gave a big nod and smile. Aunt ~~~ filled the bath tub with water and put in lots of soap to make lots of bubbles. She helped me to take off my clothes and carried me into the tub.

“Bomi is the water temperature okay with you?” she asked.

“Hmm, it’s okay just like how appa does it!” I replied giving her an okay sign.

“Okay face the front and let me scrub you, let’s clean your back, arms…armpit…”

“Stop it Aunt ~~~, it tickles!” I giggled.

Bomi felt very happy throughout the bath. I love Aunt ~~~’s company every time we are together. I’m sure Omma must be happy to know that Bomi has found a nice company who treats Bomi like her daughter. After the bath, Aunt ~~~ surprise me with a white dress that she had bought for me as a present. I sat on the chair of the dressing table as she did my hair for me nicely. Aunt ~~~ inserted a rose by my ear and a pink hair band.

“Awww, our Bomi look so pretty!” she commented as she cupped my face happily.

“Kamsa hamnida Aunt ~~~!” I thanked her and embrace her in a hug.

“You’re welcome sweetie pie, I love you…”she replied as she held me tighter.

“I love you too Aunt ~~~!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

~~~ POV

As soon as I was done with Bomi, we both made our way to the dining table. Bomi was excited to show off her dress to everyone but just as we were about to get out of the room….

“~~~! HELP! ~~~!!!!!!!” shouted someone whom I believe was Seunghyun from his voice.

I quickly ran to the living room with Bomi to see what had happened. When I reach the living room, there I saw him lying on the floor unconscious with his bottle of pill held in his hands. Tears just start to roll down my eyes. This should not be happening now. I sat down by his side and held him.

“JAE!WAKE UP!JAE!” I shouted.

“Call the ambulance now hurry! Hurry Seunghyun Hurry!”

My hands trembled in fear. I put my finger under his nose to feel his breath. Oh God please Jae, not now…please baby not now…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next chap up by tomorrow night!Hope you guys love my new chaps!Thanks for the love and please do comment!Btw I need your suggestion,I have ideas to do a Jiyoung fanfic and Im not sure if i should start it?Should I do a one shot fic or by chapters?Does anyone like Jiyoung here?Let me hear what you have to say about this okay!Sarangahe readers again!

 

PS:Infinite gay time fangirl mode hehehehe okay this is so random gonna share a nice vid of Myungsoo and Sungjong! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxSnyfwwn8k&feature=plcp