Visit 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV:

Both of us looked at each other awkwardly.  It had been days since I last saw her. She was dressed in a long black dress with her hair bundle up together. She looked sweet I must say.

“Hi, what are you doing here?” I asked

“I came to pass the gift that you asked Han Byul to buy while she was in Paris and also to pass your clothes that you left the last time,” she answered as she passed me the paper bag that she was holding.

“Thanks,” I said.

Both of us stood in silent as we each were thinking what move should we do next.

“Appa let me down!” whined Bomi who then approached ~~~.

“Come in Songsaengnim, Let me show you my house,” offered my daughter as she led ~~~ in.

She looked at me as she was being dragged in by Bomi. I gave a long sigh while closing the door. Just as I was about to forget to think about her, there she is standing by the front door making me in a dilemma again. Jiyoung gave me a weird expression as I walked into the living room. I just shrugged my shoulders and took a seat next to him.

“Oh ~~~-shi long time no see, come let me pour you a drink! It’s just cider by the way…,”giggled Seungri the one and only party maker in our group.

“Oh hyung can you call the restaurant again and add up another order, I want some chicken soup…” requested Taeyang.

“Yah we have lots of food plus we’ve just ordered another serving of sweet and sour pork and now you want chicken soup?!  What stomach do you have?” I nagged.

“I’m just craving for it please hyung please! “ begged Taeyang.

“Me too hyung I think I’m craving for chicken soup too!” added Daesung.

“Stop it guys! Just eat whatever we have can you! Stop requesting for things!” I said as I raised my voice.

Everybody stayed silent. Bomi who was seating on my lap quickly ran and sat by ~~~. They knew how I am when I get pissed. From ~~~ reaction, I could see that she was shocked too by my behaviour. It was the first time she saw the angry side of me.

Suddenly…

“Why don’t I cook it for you guys?” suggested ~~~.

“No need ~~~-shi, don’t give in to them we have enough food already…”

“It’s okay, I’ll just need to buy some ingredients…I saw a supermarket by the intersection just now, I’ll just have to buy chicken and some vegetables…”

“Actually ~~~-shi, hyung’s mum just re-stock the refrigerator and I saw a chicken and some vegetables in there just now so…,”interrupted Seungri.

“Forget about it…just sit down here plus you’re my guest,” I said.

“Hmm appa, I want some chicken soup too please let Songsaengnim cook for us please…” pleaded Bomi.

“See your daughter wants too…Kwenchana, it will be a fast one, you guys could just seat here while I cook…,” she said.

“If you say so,”… I hesitated for a moment...” I’ll show you to the kitchen then”…

“It’s okay appa let Bomi show Songsaengnim the kitchen and I know where halmoni put all the ingredients so you just have to stay here with papa and daddies okay,” offered Bomi as she grabbed ~~~ hands and head out to the kitchen.

I smiled as I see the both of them walking off from the living room. Bomi smiles a lot when she’s around ~~~. It made my heart flutter for a moment but I came back into reality when Jaejoong and Bom came back on mind.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bomi POV

I brought songsaenim to the kitchen and showed her where halomoni had put all the ingredients. I helped to take out the vegetables as requested by my teacher.

“Okay Choi Bomi what should we start first? Do you want to help me wash all the vegetables?” asked Songsaengnim as she pinches my cheeks.

 I gave a nod and stood on the small stool as I was too short to reach the sink. We started to sing to the songs I’ve learnt in school. I have always wanted to be in this kind of situation.  Like I’ve seen on the television, sometimes the son or daughter will help out their mum in the kitchen while she cooks. My friends do tell me stories about how they help their mum out and I’ve always wanted to do that but it’s just that I do not have omma with me to do it together.After helping to wash, Songsaengnim carried me and sat me on the kitchen top. 

As I stared at her who was starting to cook…”Omma…” I blurt out.

“Om--ma?” she utterd as she look at me in astonishment.

“Oops, sorry Songsaengnim,” I apologised and covered my face with my hands

She put down my hands and slowly held my head up. She gave me a smile and a hug.

“Don’t apologise, Its okay cutie pie…you want to call me that?” she asked.

“Can I but only for now…Leo told me about how he help his mum out in the kitchen and now you look exactly like that and so Bomi for once wants to try it too…”I mumbled.

“Arasso you can hmmm imagine we are playing house! Bomi will be Songsaengnim daughter and  I shall be your omma, how about it?” suggested Songsaengnim.

I lit up in happiness and gave Songsaengnim a hug. This was Bomi’s best day ever.

“Omma Omma Omma Omma!!” I repeated.

“Okay my daughter, come let’s start cooking! Can you pass me the carrots?”

“Yea omma,” I obeyed.

I was on cloud nine. Songsaengnim really felt like she was my real mother. She’s a nice and kind person.  I love her warmth and love. She never stops praising me as I helped her out. I gave her kisses and hugs as she praised me. Bian Bom omma, please forgive Bomi if I hurt your feelings but for now even for an hour I would like Songsaengnim to be my mother.

Well people do say that happiness just comes by for a moment, which I guess was the truth when...

"CHOI BOMI!," shouted someone. 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay new chap up,ill update the next by monday morning or maybe later hahaha!Somethig good or bad will happen,im deciding on what to happen next!Thanks for reading!Appreciate all your love and do comment okay!