Club 1/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

Dear Seung Hyun,
 
As you read this letter, I will be somewhere far away.For the last 3 years, I have given my heart and soul to the one and only Choi Seung Hyun.
Baby, thank you for being there for me even when you are so busy with your work. I am so thankful to have met you. You are the one and only man who I ever love in my life. I know I have not ever say this but baby you are my first love. I’m sorry honey boo that I can’t keep all our promises. I am so sorry to go away before we can make our dreams come true. I’m so sorry. 
 
I want you to be happy now. You have suffered enough seeing me in pain. I want you to forget all about me. Have fun and meet someone new. Be happy my love. I may be gone but I will always be there watching you. I want you to promise me that you will smile every day.Please take care of our daughter and raise her into a fine young woman.You will be the best dad that anyone have ever know.
I love you Choi Seung Hyun.
 
Yours truly,
Bom
 
He read the last letter that his fiancée gave him. His heart was torn into pieces as he remembered the day she closed her eyes forever. Seung Hyun could not believe that his lover had left him for another place called heaven. “Pabo, you were my first love too,” he mumbled. He sat by his lover’s grave as tears stream down his cheeks. “You will always, always be my only honey boo, I love you Bommie.” He looked at the newborn he was carrying and smiled. She was the best present he had ever received and the representation of their love.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
 
He walks into the empty apartment. Has it been 5 years? As he opened the door, he could still smell her perfume. Is his mind playing tricks on him?  After her death, he has not stepped into the house ever again leaving it untouched. Seung Hyun left for the States after the death of his fiancée and he made an announcement about taking a break from the industry. He went away from Korea trying to erase her from his memory. Impossible. Now he’s back, trying to restart his career and life back again.
 
“Hey, settling down?” asked Jiyoung when he saw his good friend unpacking his stuff. He gave him a nod as he continued unpacking his clothes and hanged it in the closet.
 
“Hey G, do you know that none of her stuff is in the house, nothing, even the picture during our engagement party, all gone.”
 
“Who cleared it?”
 
“I think she did before she left, she knows I will suffer with traces of her around me, that girl knows me well.”
 
"Where's my goddaughter?I miss that cutie pie!".
 
"She will be at my mum for a week, after I clean up this place,I'll bring her back here."
 
“Since you’re back for good, the boys have a welcoming party for you! So let’s go buddy! Girls are waiting for you too!”
 
The two boys head out of the apartment and drove to the club where the other members are waiting. For that night, he will think nothing of her and start his life afresh.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
"Unnie, I'll be starting work next week,don't worry about me okay!I'm settling here and the apartment is good,please send my regards to omma will you,I love you boo boo!" I said as I spoke to my unnie in the other line.
 
It had been a week now after I moved out from my parents apartment in Busan and settled myself down in Seoul.After graduating from my diploma in early childhood and psychology, it has been my dream to start my career in Seoul.I found a job as a kindergarden teacher for a start. To be honest, i love kids. The thought of interacting with them and wondering what they are thinking at a young age fascinates me.
 
*knock knock*
 
"Hey Girlfriend, get ready girl, Dong Wook oppa will be here in an hour and he'll take us to the club so hurry up and get your of that chair and do your make up!" shouted Han Byul, my bestfriend and also my housemate.
 
"Arasso, Arasso," I said as I start to search for a nice dress in the closet.
 
Han Byul and Dong Wook were my close friends since high school. Both of them were an item.They moved to Seoul together as soon as they got accepted in YG Entertaimnet. Both of them had always wanted to be superstars. Han Byul was interested in acting and Dong Wook was interested in singing. And now they are one of the top couple in Korea who is recognised by all.
 
"Hello sweetie and hello my dear cute dongsaeng!". Dong Wook oppa greeted us and gave Han Byul and me a peck on the cheek.
 
"Chagiya, see how beautiful our little dongsaeng had grown,remeber how nerdy she was when she was in high school?" teased Han Byul unnie.
 
"Unnie please don't remind me of that days...It was so long ago!Im hip,hot ,cool and happening now okay,"I whined.
 
"Okay,okay girls please don't create a fight here please!Let's hop in and make our way to the club!I especially drove here to bring my girls directly to the club myself," said Dong Wook oppa.
 
"Komawo oppa!" I exclaimed and did a small aegyo to him.
 
The three of us hoped in the car. The roof of the convertible was being opened and I could see the beautiful night sky above me.
 
"Ready!" asked Dong Wook oppa.
 
"Let's go!Chubal!" I shouted as Dong Wook start off the engine and drove away.
.........................................................................................................................................
The club was playing loud music and everybody was getting crazy dancing off on the dance floor. Seungri reserved a vip room especially for that night to celebrate his hyung's comeback. The members we glad that Seung Hyun was back as now there could promote as a group back once again.
 
"Hyung come here,don't just sit there,come let me pour you a drink." Seungri offered his hyung a shot of vodka .
 
"No thank you magnae, I've stop drinking so Im sorry magnae,"apologised Seung Hyun.
 
Ever since the death of his fiancee, he took great care of his health. He wants to be in great health to take care of his daughter. During the five years, he slowly cut down on his smoking and for his child sake he even gave up drinking his favourite alcoholic berverage, wine.
 
"Hey have fun!You need to get back to the good old days,she won't want to see you like this,please Hyung for tonight let loose and enjoy,"begged Daesung.
 
"Arasso,for tonight,but before that I have to pick up this call,my little darling is calling me,I'll be back in a minute."Seunghyun excuse himself and went out of the room to answer the call.
 
"Appa!Appa!" called out Bomi on the other line.
 
"Oh,my princess! Why aren't you sleeping? What time is it already now? You want appa to scold you ."
 
"Aniya appa bian, I just miss you and I want to hear your voice before I go to sleep,appa can you hear my prayers ?," asked Bomi.
 
"Anything for you my dear."
 
" Dear God, thank you for giving me so much love from the people around me, I wish appa, halmoni,harabuji,aunt,Big Bang appa to be in good health always. I'm thankful to be born as appa's daughter. God, please tell mummy I miss and love  her so much and I hope she is doing good up there living with you. Lastly, like mummy always says to appa, no matter what happens,even when the sky is falling down,i'll promise that I will never let go of appa forever, Amen."
 
"So will you get to bed now my princess?"
 
"Yea appa,good night and I love you appa," said Bomi as she hung up the phone.
 
"I love you too my cutie pie," mumbled Seunghyun as he put down his phone.
 
As Seunghyun walked back to the vip room,  a strong scent welcomed him. It was familiar to him. Was it coming from a women's perfume? Using his senses, he followed where the scent was coming from.
 
"Bom?!"