Chapter 7

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Huwaaah. I can't believe they let us go and we haven't made our debut yet!" Junkyu jumped in excitement.

"Well it is a camp where you guys can learn more stuff about music. But you are indeed lucky to be able and attend something like this." Seungyoon oppa smiled at the kids.

"Rosé noona, can I take a picture with you?" Jaehyuk shyly smiled at me but he was suddenly hit at the back of the head.

"Don't listen to him noona. It's alright if you can take one with me first." Jihoon smiled widely and they started to argue who's gonna take a picture with me first.

"Yah! Aren't you guys embarrassed?!" Their eldest scolded. He is indeed leader material.

"Noona, I'm sorry about them." I smiled

"The leader goes first right?" He posed and snapped a photo and I just stood there smiling, it all happened so fast.

"No faaaiirr" junghwan whined and the japanese liners started whining in japanese as well.

Yedam, who had been longer in yg than I have shook his head at s.

"Aigoo these kids." Seungyoon oppa chuckled.

"Alright! Everybody line up and take a picture then go to your seats!" He yelled and everyone lined up to me in front of the bus

"No retakes! If you're ugly, then you're ugly!"

"That will never happen for me." Haruto confidently answered

"But what about me? I'm just an ugly citizen!" Jeongwoo cried out

I shook my head at their childishness but they're cute. But I can't call them cute as well cause they're tall. What are these kids eating? (I will not be ashamed to promote my babies hereㅋㅋㅋ)

"I call dibs next to rosé noona~" doyoung skipped on an empty seat and patted the one next to him but seungyoon oppa sat on it making s laugh.

"Nu-uh. She calls dibs on the shot gun." He pouted and I chuckled. I sat down and the bus droved away. It was silent for half an hour until seungyoon oppa opened his guitar case and everybody started jamming. I nearly teared up at the vocal line. These kids will do great! Rap line is very promising as well, I can't wait to see dance line. Of course, they can't dance here on the bus.

My phone chimed and I looked at it.

Where are you? You should be here b

Please log in to read the full chapter