Chapter 61

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We can wait." I glanced at yeol but he shook his head no. Conviction written all over his face.

"You just got back. Aren't you tired?" We haven't come home yet. He returned the car to YG.

"No. Specially now." He grinned and held on my hand tightly as we wait for the elevator to reach the seventh floor.

"I'm worried." I can't help but frown. After his proposal, he immediately called his parents and told them to book a flight to Australia and that he'll explain to them later.

"It's my first time meeting your parents. I didn't want it to be like this." I frowned.

"They know about you. They love you. Don't worry." He caressed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"My family knows about us too but.. I'm not sure my parents will be happy about this.." another thing to worry about. My family are conservative people. I bit back my worries when we arrived at our destination. He took a deep breath before going in. We knocked on YG sajangnim's door and came in.

"My answer is no." My eyes widened and Chanyeol's jaw dropped. We haven't even said a word yet.

"You're here for a permission to date, aren't you?" He eyed our clasped hands and I gulped.

"No. I'm actually here not to ask permission but to let you know you're invited to our wedding." Double shock. My jaw dropped at Yeol's announcement. Sajangnim coughed and grabbed the bottled water on his desk.

"Come again?"

"We're getting married. She said yes." He showed my hand with the ring candy. I slapped Yeol's arm and glared at him

"Sajangnim..." I began to tear up.

"Can you at least wait till the promotions for their come back is over?" My brows furrowed at YG.

"You really think I won't know? You adopted 13 kids. Half of them, if not all, are blabbermouths and can't stop talking about their Nooma and Hyupa." I scratched my head and yeol placed a hand on my waist.

"They don't have a schedule tomorrow right? I'll bring Chaeyoung with me to her family." YG rubbed his temples and sighed.

"You will not reveal your relationship to the public as of yet. Even if you're already wed, we'll pick a good time for that. You hear me?" I cocked my head to the side

"Just like that?" I can't help but ask.

"I can break you two up but that didn't work between jiyong and dara. I doubt it'll work on you, specially when you're already talking about marriage." He rolled his eyes

"Are you pregnant?" He looked me in the eye and I nodded slowly. Yeol t

Please log in to read the full chapter