Chapter 54

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeol and I sneaked out of my room at the crack of dawn so he can go home since they still have a schedule today. It was still dark out so when I bumped into someone and almost fell, yeol quickly wrapped an arm around my waist to secure me. Grunts could be heard and I furrowed my brows cause it didn't came from yeol and it sounded like a guy.

The lights and we squinted our eyes from the sudden brightness. "What the–" we all stared at each other in shock.

It turns out sehun tripped unto something which turned out to be kai and it was suho who I bumped into who went out of balance because sehun was still on the floor and it became a domino effect making everyone fall on the ground and lisa was the one who turned the lights on.

No one said a word and the guys quickly bowed their heads and ran out. Yeol gave me a peck and quickly followed s. "You clearly had !" Jisoo unnie and I quickly said at the same time, pointing at each other seeing we're still wearing our boyfriend's clothes.

"Ugh. Tsk. I should've gone all the way with kai." Jennie unnie pouted.

"Didn't you? Your hair's all disheveled." Lisa cocked her brow and jennie unnie suddenly grinned widely

"We just made out and I gave him the best head ever that he won't be able to forget!" She smiled triumphantly and my eyes widened but jisoo unnie snorted.

"Did you swallow?" Jennie unnie scrunched up her nose at jisoo unnie's question.

"No. I have a weak stomach." Jisoo unnie snickered

"Then it's not the best head he could clearly get." Jisoo unnie her hair

"But I let him on my face. It's a good facial mask despite the smell." I covered lisa's ears and she covered mine. Goodness gracious! The unnie line is wild af!

"And you lali dear, what did you do with oh sehun?" Jisoo unnie removed our hands from each other.

"We went out for a late night stroll and got some bubble tea. He was just walking me home and wanted to pee so I let him in." I scratched my head, feeling a bit embarrassed to lisa.

"So chaeng, how's the ride?" Jisoo unnie smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I looked away

"I know more positions that could lead to both of your satisf

Please log in to read the full chapter