Chapter 19

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

My heart started beating fast, and I closed my eyes. Anticipating. I can feel his breath against my lips. Heat radiating from him tells me he's only an inch from kissing me when he stilled. I slowly opened my eyes and he let go, putting his hands in his pockets.

"INCOMING!!" Junhoe lead the rowdy boys of treasure thirteen. They rushed past us and a few seconds later, I hear a splash.

"Aigoo. Those kids, chaeyoung-ah you must've suffered alot." I slowly nodded. I am suffering. It was so close!

"D-dara noona." I looked over to chanyeol and see his face adorned by pink shades on his cheeks. I bit my lips.

"Annyeong!" Dara unnie brightly smiled and waved to yeol. Why does she age backwards?!

"Dara unnie's gonna melt from your stares." I didn't even notice when jisoo unnie got here.

"Oh jinjja? Aren't you melting from those stares?" I nudged her to the other direction and when she looked, exo's suho immediately looked away, got7's jinyoung smiled and waved to which she waved back, BTS suga coughed and looked down, BTS V raised a hand but scratched his head awkwardly instead.

"Jinyoung and I are friends." I face-palmed.

"What about the others?" I raised a brow

"What others?" She tilted her head

"Exo's suho.."

"I have yet to greet him personally." She shrugged

"BTS suga."

"He still seems shy after what happened on inkigayo. He already apologized for it though. I think I scared him, maybe I should approach him." Scared? More like whipped.

"BTS V"

"We mced together too and got to talk to one another. We surprisingly have a lot in common." Will the boys of this camp survive? Two of the industries top boy magnets arr here. I should've secured one when I had the chance. Tch. What am I talking about?

"Unnie, can you hold on to my phone?" I didn't let her answer and put my phone on her hands.

"Yah goo junhoe!" The idiot smiled at me

"Ye?" I smiled and motioned hin to come closer

"What?"

"You're gonna die today." His eyes widened as he avoided my clutches. I'm squatting down the dock to grab a hold of his hair.

"You can't catch me! Merongg!" He stuck his tongue.

"Uwaaaah! Let gooo" I snickered when he flailed his arms when I caught the

Please log in to read the full chapter