Chapter 12

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

We stared at each other for a while and scrambled up. Neither of us knowing what to say as we straightened up our clothes.

"That was uhm.. an accident." He cleared his throat, rubbing his nape.

"Y-yeah. No worries." Why did I have to be lazy and let him pull me up?! Pabo rosé.

"We should get going.."  he turned

"Yeah. We should." I followed after him. We were silent the whole way back to our cabins.

"Goodnight." I nodded and walked to my left which he walked to his right at the same time, blocking each others way. I moved at the other side and he did the same, we were like dancing.

"Uhm, you go that way, I go this way." His arms formed an x mark and we were able to walk through, only to retrace our steps realizing we were already in front of our cabins.

I ran in and plopped to my bed and squealed, pressing my face on my pillow. That was my first kiss! And I'm annoyed it went like that and it is partly my fault.

I tried to sleep, feeling my body's tiredness but my mind is wide awake. This won't do. I need to read. I took my phone and cussed seeing there's already no connection, there's also no signal! I can atleast use my data but nooo.

"I've read everything in my library for offline read!" I sulked but sat up when I realize there is one. But I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

"Just one chapter." I bit my kips and clicked on Your Bias is My Housemate, which was already saved incase I run out of books to read which is what's happening now.

I closed my eyes and readied myself then started reading. It was going well at first, I got excited when I realized it's somehow connected to what I was reading. But then it went someone's wet dream! Noo! Dara unnie is only for Jiyong oppa!

"Aaaaaaaah!" I screamed as well when my character screamed in the story. I can't help it! Why did I read this! I should have known!

In the story, ch-chan.. I can't say his name! Let's name him guy... the guy touched my s! And my feet felt his... his thing! Why am I freaking out?! I'm a visual reader okay? Once I read a certain scene, it plays on my head and since the character is me, I can visualize it all the more and the guy... the guy was someone I was just with so of course the images would be vivid as !

"Calm down, it was an accident, they didn't know they were beside each other." I c

Please log in to read the full chapter