Chpater 10

Think Before You Click!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Were you trying to kill me?!" I shrieked. He caught my hand that was busy on pulling on his hair and laughed.

"My phone's wet!" I checked and good thing it's still working

"Is it my fault it's wet?" He rolled his eyes

"Uhm, yeah!"

"Uhm, no." He glared

"Uhm... what are you guys doing?" We both froze and turn to seungyoon oppa. Oh .

"I thought you are practicing?" He raised a brow

"We are! We are just trying out that thing that our vocal trainers said. To sing in the water." Chanyeol explained and I sighed.

"Why are you hugging him?" In panic, I accidentally kicked away from chanyeol but immediately drowned in the water. I struggled to keep afloat.

"Cause this happens." Chanyeol said, pulling me up to him. I clung to him and he removed my hair on my face.

"Yah!"

"You were the one who let go!" I pouted.

"She jumped in first earlier and almost drowned so I jumped in." He lightly pinched my hips making me wiggle my body a bit cause it tickled.

"I thought it would be the same like a pool with chlorine but it doesn't let me float up." I pouted making seungyoon oppa chuckle.

"I'm just gonna remind you-" I cut him off, knowing what he'll say

"We're not dating!" I yelled, making chanyeol cover his ears

"Okayyy... I'm just gonna remind you that dinner will be served in an hour..." Oh.

"But if you're dating, just make sure you don't get caught." I slapped Chanyeol's chest, since I'm no longer clinging on his back, but front.

"Stop laughing!" I hid my face on my hands, I could feel my face heating up.

"It's not funny!" I glared.

"For you maybe. But I find it amusing." He chuckled. I was tempted to drown him

"Canooon Ballll!" Jaehyuk yelled as he ran on the dock and jumped to the lake soon, the rest of the boys joined in.

"Don't forget dinner will be served in an hour!" I called out to them, finally in dry land.

"Arraso noona!" Yedam waved. He, asahi and yoshinori is riding the boat we were on earlier.

"Be thankful my phone is waterproof." I shook my phone dry as I walk.

"Yah hurry u--p" I blinked

"What? First time seeing a guy's upper body?" Why did he have to talk?

"You know, it was turning fine but then you just had to talk." I rolled my eyes. Again. He had taken off his shirt and taking out water from it.

"Oh look!" He pointed down and I was looking at where he's pointing.

Please log in to read the full chapter