Chapter 4

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
EUNBI

It’s been a week since I last saw Chaeyeon, though she messaged me earlier that she will come and pick me up again. I keep on checking my phone not caring on the professor talking in front discussing his lesson. I’m just staring at a distance when I heard our professor say goodbye but I don’t move at all. Chaeyeon has not sent me any message yet, so I will just wait here.

“Kwon Eunbi!” I looked at the door to see who shouted my name and saw Minju waving at me. She’s grinning so wide I swear would hurt. I just raised my eyebrow at her still sitting on my seat. “Gosh, you’re really annoying. Anyways, Chaeyeon is already at the parking so if I were you, I would move my now before someone steal her.”

After hearing that I immediately make my way to the parking to meet Chaeyeon; I’m not that eager to meet her, though I want to leave this campus right now. Well, I still can get over about how my schoolmates look at her like she’s some kind of food the last time she was here.

“Hey, are you okay?” I just gave her a nod when she asked me as I reached her place; she was standing beside her car, arms across her chest. “You’re obviously frowning, so mind telling me why?”

“How can you not care with the looks they’re giving you?”

I heard her chuckle before looking at me, “Why would I care?” she asked me still having her smile, “That’s the only thing they could do, Eun.”

I rolled my eyes before heaving a sigh, “Let’s go, we need to get out of here right now.”

 

We arrived in front of my condominium building that made me looked at her confusedly, “Why are we here? Are you taking me home now?”

“No,” she gave another round of her charming smile, “We’re here to meet my friends and I told you before that I got one living here.”

I just gave her a nod before getting out of the car, “Wait, are we meeting on her unit?”

“Of course,” she says before she starts walking as I trail behind her, “You look nervous, Kwon.”

“Shut up, Lee.”

“You don’t have to be nervous,” she looked back at me before she reaches out her hand for me to hold, “I got you.”

I looked at her hand then her eyes before holding her hand, “Smooth Talker.”

She just silently laughs at me before pulling me inside the elevator. I looked at her reflection in front of us and saw her staring at me. I wanted to avoid her eyes but I just can’t.

I just woke up from my daydreaming when I felt her pulling me again, “You’re spacing out,” she gave me a look as we walk, “I told you, I got you.”

 

When we reached her friend’s unit I just want to run and lock myself up inside my unit. I would do that if Chaeyeon’s not holding my hand. She spares me a glance before she pressed the doorbell and I hear shouts from the other side of the door.

 A girl that looks like a duck welcomes us with a wide grin on her face, “Hi! Guys! They’re here!” the girl shouted before leaving us.

Chaeyeon sighs before giving me a small, “Prepare yourself for the worse.” She says before pulling me inside and there I saw three people looking at us with their big smiles.

“Hi, I’m Yena!” the duck looking girl who welcomed us earlier says as she reaches out for a handshake in which I accepted. “This is Hyewon, and Chaewon who owns this place.” I just gave a brief smile to the two.

“You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter