Chapter 18

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“Lee! Wait for us!” I ignored Yena as I continue to walk faster, “Don’t act impulsively, Chaeyeon!” I heard her shouted again as they try to chase after me.

I already told them about what Sakura said to Eunbi and now, we’re on our way to where that ex of mine is. I will talk to her and clear everything. She’s been a nuisance to us already and I won’t let her mess my life with Eunbi.

“Chaeyeon! Please think about it first!”

I turn around to face Chaewon, “I’ve been thinking about this for two days already, since the day Eunbi said it to me.” I said knitting my brow, “I have to end this now or she will ruin us.”

“Talk to her but please,” Hyewon squeezed my shoulder, “Don’t let your emotions control you.”

I sighed before nodding, “Okay,” I said as we continue walking towards the cafeteria where that ex of mine is right now.

We were looking around trying to find Sakura when Chaewon tapped my shoulder as she points towards a certain table, “She’s there,”

I quickly make my way towards her when Chaewon pointed her, “Oh hi, Chaeyeon,” She said as soon as we stop in front of their table, “Are you looking for me?”

I gritted my teeth looking at her acting so innocent, “We need to talk.”

Her smile soon faltered after hearing the anger lacing my voice, “A-About what?” She asked avoiding my gaze.

I smirked as I look at her looking so nervous, “Quit it, Sakura,” I hissed glaring at her, “We both know what it is.” I added.

“I have class,” She lied, “Maybe we can talk some other time.”

“I know your schedule, Sakura,” I said before pulling her with me as we walk out of the noisy cafeteria.

When we reached the vacant room at the end of the 2nd floor’s hallway, I immediately hold her arm forcing her to look at me, “Why the hell did you tell those s to Eunbi?” I gritted my teeth glaring at her.

I saw panic in her eyes for a second before it vanishes almost immediately, “What’s wrong with that?” She asked, raising her eyebrow, “You were mine, Chaeyeon! Not until that came!” She shouted, and I thank God no one would hear us.

“We’re done, Sakura!”

“NO!” I looked at her as she fumes in anger, “I won’t let her have you! No one can have you but me!” She shouted as her face turns red in madness.

I sighed as I hear Hyewon’s voice telling me not to let my emotions control me, “You don’t own me, Sakura.” I told her more calmly, “Please, stop this nonsense. This will just hurt both of us. Please Sakura, just accept that we’re long done.” I said as I stare at her.

She looked at me as tears flow down on her cheeks, “No, Chaeyeon,” She harshly wipes her tears as she meets my gaze, “I will get you back.”

I shake my head frustration, “I won’t go back to you.”

“Are you falling for your ing wife already?” She said with a scoff.

I knitted my brows as I glare at her, “Don’t call her that,” I said gritting my teeth, “And listen, just try to hurt her in any way and you’ll see the pit of hell right before your eyes.” I said before I storm out of that cramped room.

 

“So, what happened?” Yena asked as soon as I sat down beside her on our hang out place in the field, “Did you both talk it out?” She added before drinking on her soda.

I sighed, “She’s gone mad,” I said frowning.

Hyewon patted my back, “Well, she’s obsessed to you for the longest time,” She shrugged before drowning on her chicken.

And I sighed again for the nth time because this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter