Chapter 29

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

I grunted after hearing my phone rings for the 5th time, without checking who the hell is calling me when it’s freaking 3 in the morning I pressed the answer button, “What the ?” I groaned. I heard different voices from the other line so I checked the name of the caller, “What is it, Ryeong?” I asked.

I heard her sigh, “C-Chaeyeon,” I frown when I heard her voice cracked, “You need to come here soon, please.”

My frown deepens as I sit up, “What’s wrong?”

“E-Eunbi…”

I felt myself waking up at the mere mention of her name, “What happened?” I feel myself tensing up as I wait for Chaeryeong to talk, “What the hell happened to Eunbi?”

“She fell on the stairs,” She said, her voice turning into a whisper, “Sakura pushed her, and then there’s blood. I don’t know—I just saw her unconscious a-and…”

I hushed her, “Calm down, Chaeryeong,” I said before letting out a sigh, “T-Tell me, how is she?”

She let out another sigh, “I-I don’t know yet,” She said, “She’s still inside the ER.” She added.

I gulped as I feel myself choking up, “I will go back there as soon as I can,” I said, “J-Just look after her for me, hm?” I said before ending the call.

Without thinking anything, I quickly put my things inside my luggage without caring how disorganized it looks like. After making sure that everything is put inside, I immediately took a shower and dressed up. When I was done preparing myself, I quickly booked the earliest flight to Seoul.

“Hyewon,” I said after she answered my call, “I’m on my way to the airport now.”

“What?!”

I closed my eyes, “Eunbi got into an accident.” I said as I look outside the taxi, “Just explain it to Yena and Chaewon.”

I heard her sigh, “Okay, just make sure you’ll arrive there safe, aight?”

I nodded even though she won’t see me, “Thank you,” I said before ending the call as we stop in front of the airport. After quickly paying the fare, I make my way towards the check-in counter. I’m just really thankful that there’s an available flight going to Seoul.

I didn’t wait that long for me to board the plane. After settling myself inside the plane, I immediately messaged Chaeryeong to take care of Eunbi.

 

I woke up after hearing the announcement of the captain that we’ll be landing soon. I let out a soft sigh as I look outside the window.

“Sakura pushed her, and then there’s blood. I don’t know—I just saw her unconscious a-and…”

I shake my head when I heard Chaeryeong's voice ringing in my head. I forced myself to calm down after hearing that Sakura pushed Eunbi. I don’t know what I could do to her once I saw her.

“Chaeyeon!” I turn around when I heard that familiar voice, “Chaeryeong asked us to fetch you.” Minju said with a small smile. She’s with Wonyoung and Nako who are both looking at me with worried gazes.

I give them a small smile, “Thank you,” I said as I look at them, “Can we go to where Eunbi is?” I asked them not minding my jetlag.

Minju glance at me with sad worried eyes, “Are you sure?”

I nodded firmly, “Please, I want to see her.”

They looked at each other before nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter