Chapter 32

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

“What the hell, Chaeryeong?” I hissed as I throw a glare at her, “Stop walking around now or I’m gonna lock your head.”

She looks at me before taking a seat at the empty chair in front of me, “But what if this fails?” She asked, fidgeting.

With a sigh, I walked towards her and patted her head, “Stop thinking anything negative.” I gave her a small smile, “Everything will go as planned. We’ve prepared long enough for this, Ryeong.”

She stares at me before nodding, “Thank you, Chaeyeon,” She stands up before pulling me for a hug, “I’m really glad you’re my sister.”

I let out a soft chuckle, “Well, you’re really lucky having me.”

She nodded against my shoulder before pulling away, “I won’t deny that.” She said chuckling.

Actually, we’re at the park — the park where they first met. With the help of my friends, we designed the whole place with some dim lights and their pictures together hanging around the trees.

I tapped her shoulders urging her to stand up when I saw Eunbi guiding a blindfolded Ryujin. I smile at my wife once they stopped in front of us.

“Eunbi? Where are you?” Ryujin asked once Eunbi let go of her hand. She stretched her arms our trying to reach out, “Where the— who are you?” She asked when Chaeryeong reached for her hands.

I looked at Chaeryeong and signaled her that we’ll take our leave. Well, we’re just hiding along with my friends and watch another story unfold in front of us.

I looked at Eunbi when she held my hand, “They look beautiful together.” She said, her eyes looking so warm staring at the blooming love.

I smile before looking at my sister who is confessing her love to the girl she loves. I cannot help but be proud. Well, she’s been waiting for this after she received Ryujin’s confession last time.

“Chaeyeon! She said yes!”

I let out a wide smile after seeing my sister jumping in joy as she received the answer she wanted to hear. She’s so happy jumping in front of Ryujin while the other lass was trying her best to calm my sister down.

Shaking my head, we make our way towards them while Yena records the whole thing, “Congrats, Ryujin and Chaeryeong.” Chaewon said.

Chaeryeong let out a wide grin before holding Ryujin’s hand, “Thank you, Chaewon.” She said before shifting her gaze towards me, “I did well, right Twin?” She asked.

I smirked before giving her a small nod, “You did,” I pat her shoulders, “Take care of each other, okay?” I said looking at the two them.

Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin with her lovely gaze, “We will,” She said as she let out a smile, “It’s all thanks to you, Chaeyeon.”

I shake my head, “No, we just helped you prepare all this but it’s your plan,” I said, “But for now, we should leave and let you guys spend your time here alone.” I added.

After a few more congratulations and hugs, we then bid our goodbyes to each other. Eunbi and I decided to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter