Chapter 16

Rhythm Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAEYEON

I was waiting for Eunbi to call me when Chaewon pulled me towards the cafeteria, “Why are we here again?” I asked.

“Your wife is here, stupid.” She answered rolling her eyes, “And she’s having a conversation with Sakura.”

“What?” After hearing that, I quickened my pace as we make our way to the certain table where I can see my wife talking with Sakura, “I was waiting for her to call me though,” I said with gritted teeth.

“Chaeyeon,” Sakura said as soon as I stopped in front of them, “I was about to go and look for you.” She added as she hooks her arm on my mine.

I looked at Eunbi who’s quietly sitting beside Yena, “I was waiting for you to call me,” I said not really caring about the girl clinging on me.

“Oh reall—Shut up,” I quickly cut off what Sakura has to say, removing her arms around me on the process.

I throw her a glare before walking towards Eunbi, “Hey, Eun,” I said as I pat her head, “Why didn’t you call?” I asked when she glances at me.

She looked at me before shifting her gaze towards Sakura, “Uhh” I saw the hesitation on her face as she shifts her eyes between me and Sakura.

“Sakura cornered her, Lee,” I looked at Hyewon and raised my eyebrow, asking her to explain, “We saw her cornering your wife at the parking lot earlier and that’s why we dragged her here,” Hyewon explains as she plays on her phone.

I sigh before walking towards Sakura, “What’s wrong with you?” I knitted my brows showing her my frustrations, “What the hell is wrong with you, Sakura?”

She pursed her lips before glaring at Eunbi, “You marrying her is wrong, Chaeyeon!” She shouted earning the looks from other students, “You’re just married because of money, but why the hell are you so kind to her? It would’ve been easy for me to get you back if not because of that !”

“Don’t you dare call her that!”

“Why? Are you ing falling for her now?” She smirked before crossing her arms on her chest, “Oh c’mon, Chaeyeon, we both know we don’t do s like that.”

“Shut up, Miyawaki,” I breathed deeply before glaring at her, “But listen, with or without her, I won’t ing go back to you,” I said before pulling Eunbi out of that stupid place.

I let her arm go when we reached our school garden. Thank God, there are no students other than us here. I heaved a sigh as I took a seat at the nearest bench as I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Ugh, she’s making me mad,” I said to myself burying my face deeper on my hands.

“Sorry,” A soft voice make me looked up, “It wouldn’t happen if I didn’t go here.” She said as she stares at her feet.

“It’s not your fault, Eun,” I said as I grab her hand before s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter